It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#AskJesse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey vigilant viewers!

I'll be on the grid soon, so if you have any questions for me sound off in the comments below, and check back to my website at ora.tv/offthegrid to see if you've been featured.

And remember, stay vigilant!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura Hello Governor. Do you have anymore information on government installations built underground? And the 'too many' small banks surrounding them. Where I live, there are so many banks, the one I last opened an account in, Northwest, never has people in it. I don't have the best credit, but they opened my account with a quickness. They treat me like royalty even if I come in to deposit or withdraw $10. I go there often, only once was there another person in line. 5 tellers,4 people at desks.

edit on 6-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

I know you don't want any US troops in Iraq again . Curious as to what you think we should do?

A: Nothing let them chop each other's heads off and enslave women and children ?

b: Arm the Kurds ?

C: Abandon all obligations to neighboring countries that have ask for help ?

D: another option of your choosing ?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

anything Jesse ?

why the hell is Arnold schwarzenegger appearing alongside a pair of the most infuriatingly nausiating cgi meerkats that you could ever meet

is the old fart that strapped for cash?
seems unbelievably implausible that , especially after the last Terminator movie
something smells off an not just his acting

funbox

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Why is it that whether you vote for democrips of rebloodlicans the general population always loses freedoms, pays more taxes, gets poorer whilst corporations post record profits and presidential candidates always renege on their campaign promises?

More of a fascist regime than a constitutional republic, imo.

edit on 6-7-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Got a tough one Jesse...and I understand if you don't want to answer it. Thanks in advance.

At what point does the American government cross the line enough for the public to have grounds for a revolution?
edit on 6-7-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

when theres barely enough light to see? its like the slowest turn of a dimmer switch ive ever seen ,almost imperceivable slow. you could even hear the reaction to it 40 years ago

funbox
edit on 6-7-2015 by funbox because: deaf wolf

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Simple Congress to justify its existence passes laws, a few a week for over 200 years and you have the mess you have now.What is needed is for both houses to stop passing legislation and start repealing it -say 2-3 statutes a week for about 100 years.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura, as a former Governor, entertainer, and now investigative reporter, I would like to say first, thank you for your contributions to ATS, and second I am curious to know how as Governor you would have dealt with the most recent controversy surrounding the Confederate flag ?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I was reading on Zero Hedge the USA needs a war every four years to prop up its economy do you feel this is causing distortions, for example Obama said today it will take a long time to clean up ISIS, is this really true I mean your country clocked Nazi Germany and the Japanese in four years but now 70 years later it will take decades to beat these ISIS clowns?Does the US fight to win anymore or is it purposely acting to maximize the duration and profits for the military industrial complex in which case why should allies support you if you are deliberately half-arsed in pursuing enemies.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Are you on the verge of supporting anyone for President of the United States as yet, and, if not, what criteria are you looking for to earn your endorsement. Do you plan a run yourself (announcing on ATS will give you a boost in the polls of, say, .00000001 percent)? And last yet not yeast, do you favor a manned Mars mission and, if so, full steam ahead or "in good time, but not set in stone as yet"? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

From the history books I've read, I'd like to say that America didn't do all the hard work when it came to defeating the Nazi's. I mean the UK, France etc. seemed to be well on their way to kicking Nazi backside, America came in a few good years after the war started, they were neutral for a while before they were forced to come into the war and were part of the final few battles and were actually the originators of some of the ideas and operations that almost all the other allied countries were against as costly and outlandish.

But to answer your point, I think the reason it takes the American Army longer to defeat a threat like ISIL/IS is that firstly, they are underfunded and going into battle without the equipment they need and the US government need to stretch this out as long as possible, so they can force certain bills through congress without being second guessed. Remember, fear is a great motivator to those with their eyes firmly shut.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If your going to be back on the grid why not answer the questions here on ATS that is what your paid to do is it not? Instead of directing traffic to your site and raise your hit rate so you get more $$$ from advertisers?.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GUITARPLAYER
If your going to be back on the grid why not answer the questions here on ATS that is what your paid to do is it not? Instead of directing traffic to your site and raise your hit rate so you get more $$$ from advertisers?.

Relax fella , did you have a question or the Governor?

I do ....

ello Govna Who are you going to vote for 2016 ?

And if you do decide to vote can you include the reason why you voted for that candidate ?

ty kap .

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What's the next big story you're working on?

Oh and is Wrestling real or fake?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox
I loved Arnie in The Last Stand.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Jesse, do you think another world war is an imminent possibility? what scenario, if any, do you think would/could be the trigger? thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Do you believe the Homosexual agenda is really a ploy staged by the eugenicists to ultimately reduce the world population since "Aids" was a failure?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
How do you feel about the Confederate flag?

+53 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: GUITARPLAYER

Relax fella , did you have a question or the Governor?

ty kap .

To begin with He is not a governor anymore he's just a citizen now like the rest of the non-elected people and yes I have a question how much money did you squeeze out of Kyles widow?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join