It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton to sue after being pranked into thinking her plane was going to crash

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Okay I might be a horrible person but this some funny sh$$. An Egyption tv show pranked Paris Hilton t believing her plane was going to crash,

I just saw this on my local news and they said Paris is going to sue the show but I think its great lol.. But I probably would have punched the guy right in the face when he told me it was all a prank.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Good for her.

Would you prank someone by holding a gun to their head and making them believe you were about to blow their brains out?

I don't even care that it's Paris Hilton.

Shmucks.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Good luck US law is null and void in other country's .

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yeah I posted this in the prank forum but I didn't find it funny.
Sorry dude it is just plain cruel and she will sue and win.
No court in any country will say this was ok to do to another human being.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Okay I might be a horrible person but this some funny sh$$. An Egyption tv show pranked Paris Hilton t believing her plane was going to crash,

I just saw this on my local news and they said Paris is going to sue the show but I think its great lol.. But I probably would have punched the guy right in the face when he told me it was all a prank.

Based on your many previous post, you seem to think it's OK for thugs to steal without consequence and/or to terrorize people.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Dang everyone is alive, no one got hurt, I said I would have punched the guy in the face and I might just sue his ass too..

But Its still funny..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Yeah I posted this in the prank forum but I didn't find it funny.
Sorry dude it is just plain cruel and she will sue and win.
No court in any country will say this was ok to do to another human being.

oops sry..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Based on your many previous post, you seem to think it's OK for thugs to steal without consequence and/or to terrorize people.

Please show me a post where I sound like I think it is ok for thugs to terrorize people...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

No it's ok this is in a different forum dude.
This is about her suing.
One thing that got me she has always thought she would die in a plane crash now this?.
I bet she has to have a nice glass of milk before any air travel now.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Please show me a post where I sound like I think it is ok for thugs to terrorize people...

How about this very post of yours !- Paris was clearly terrorized

Get a clue

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Get a clue

Lighten up.. Take the stick out of your ass .

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Dude some people have a different sense of humor, many will laugh at this not because they are bad but because laughing at someones pain is a way we deal with shock it helps us get over the things we are seeing.
The op has said he would punch the guy in the face as would have I.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'd sue too! I hope she wins!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
As much as I love a good ol' prank, this is taking it a bit far. I'd probably sue too
edit on 30/6/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Get a clue

I hope that I can meet you in real life so that I can play funny gag on you and see how much you like it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

Get a clue

I hope that I can meet you in real life so that I can play funny gag on you and see how much you like it.

I will probably punch you in the face..

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I would have gone ape.

Watching it again at the end the guy is trying so hard to please her because he can see it really did feck her up.
We love Paris etc
We need an evil prank thread. OP make it so!!.
edit on 1-7-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Dammit, every time someone rich sues someone the rich get richer and i get poorer!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
What a f'd up thing to do to someone. I don't blame her one bit for filing a lawsuit. If that happened to me I just might do the same. I'm also 100% certain that I would also be dealing with a countersuit from me beating the living crap out of the guy.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I saw it on Nancy disgrace last night. Thought it was stupid, annoying and not the least bit entertaining. It looks so fake.

Either way if it really was a prank and she believed it. She should sue.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join