It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton to sue after being pranked into thinking her plane was going to crash

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Okay I might be a horrible person but this some funny sh$$. An Egyption tv show pranked Paris Hilton t believing her plane was going to crash,

I just saw this on my local news and they said Paris is going to sue the show but I think its great lol.. But I probably would have punched the guy right in the face when he told me it was all a prank.

Based on your many previous post, you seem to think it's OK for thugs to steal without consequence and/or to terrorize people.

Please show me a post where I sound like I think it is ok for thugs to terrorize people...

How about this very post of yours !- Paris was clearly terrorized

Get a clue

Did you see the post above.. Still think she was clearly terrorized? Or maybe you are easily fooled?

At the time of your original post, you did not know she was in on it and you clearly stated you thought it was funny she was terrorized.

It's your reaction that is unsavory.

Look up a big word: "empathy"

Good luck

Still ....after finding out she was in it? All you have to say is I'm sorry.

Amazing.
You still don't get it
This discussion was not about the video so much as it was about your attitude,laughing in the face of human suffering, and responding to many posters with threats about your fists.

Google another big word: "insight"

Are you like 12? lol

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Okay I might be a horrible person but this some funny sh$$. An Egyption tv show pranked Paris Hilton t believing her plane was going to crash,

I just saw this on my local news and they said Paris is going to sue the show but I think its great lol.. But I probably would have punched the guy right in the face when he told me it was all a prank.

Based on your many previous post, you seem to think it's OK for thugs to steal without consequence and/or to terrorize people.

Please show me a post where I sound like I think it is ok for thugs to terrorize people...

How about this very post of yours !- Paris was clearly terrorized

Get a clue

Did you see the post above.. Still think she was clearly terrorized? Or maybe you are easily fooled?

At the time of your original post, you did not know she was in on it and you clearly stated you thought it was funny she was terrorized.

It's your reaction that is unsavory.

Look up a big word: "empathy"

Good luck

Still ....after finding out she was in it? All you have to say is I'm sorry.

Amazing.
You still don't get it
This discussion was not about the video so much as it was about your attitude,laughing in the face of human suffering, and responding to many posters with threats about your fists.

Google another big word: "insight"

Are you like 12? lol

Projection issues, clearly.

Grow up into a civilized human being.

Good luck

<< 1  2   >>

join