It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOPD Officer Shot In The Head, Killed By Suspect He Was Transporting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

A New Orleans Police Officer has reportedly died after being shot in the head Saturday morning.
An arrested subject who was being transported by the officer somehow got a hold of a gun in the car and shot the officer.
The officer was reportedly taken to the hospital, where he died. He has been identified as Officer Daryle Holloway.

NOPD Officer Shot In The Head, Killed By Suspect He Was Transporting

When this cowardly waste of flesh is caught I hope he never sees daylight again..

Just sad..
edit on 20-6-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is sad and that waste of flesh was most likley elohim attacking us.They are getting desperate.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

…somehow got a hold of a gun in the car and shot the officer.

He was placed in the back of the car without being thoroughly searched?

Or he somehow reached through to the front and got hold of the officers sidearm?

Or discovers a gun some other detainee dumped on the floor boards to keep from being caught with it?

What else?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
He was placed in the back of the car without being thoroughly searched?

Or he somehow reached through to the front and got hold of the officers sidearm?

Or discovers a gun some other detainee dumped on the floor boards to keep from being caught with it?

What else?

Of those I would assume it is the second option since the article says , "An arrested subject who was being transported by the officer somehow got a hold of a gun in the car and shot the officer." Having never been in the back of a cop car as a suspect though I dont know how feasible that actually is.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

None of those sound all that likely but obviously something happened..

I guess it is possible to miss something during a search, because I doubt he was able to reach the officers gun or find a stash away firearm.

Thoughts and prayers to the officers family.
edit on thSat, 20 Jun 2015 10:13:19 -0700America/Phoenix620151980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Having never been in the back of a cop car as a suspect though I dont know how feasible that actually is.

Not very... They have barriers unless this cop car is different then everyone I have ever seen...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Not very feasible, unless he wasn't cuffed, more than likely he was improperly searched.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusPrimeOne
This is sad and that waste of flesh was most likley elohim attacking us.They are getting desperate.

Really????I mean,the topic here is about a cop being shot by a human trash and you have to go insult the god of a few billion people...What does Elohim have to do with this?smfh....

On Topic,the world is getting crazier by the minut...Someday I wake up and really wanna get off this planet.My prayer to this cop's family and I hope they get this piece of $*it before he harm someone else

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 20-6-2015 by intrptr because: redacted portion

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Not all cop cars have the divider or fence, the state cars here do not, county does. Handcuffs can be slipped off, I've done it multiple times at the expense of some skin from my thumb. Slip out reach up and grab gun then bang. This is what my mind thinks at first without more info.

It would be unlikely that another suspect dropped the gun, there really is nowhere to hide that in the back. It could have also been a very small gun tucked in the pelvic area then pulled out in the car.
edit on MSTSat, 20 Jun 2015 10:29:51 -0700amppAmerica/Phoenix20-07:00Sat, 20 Jun 2015 10:29:51 -070029 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
More than likely a poor search. That's why you get searched multiple times between time of arrest and being booked in to jail. A small heater, bulky clothes, not hard to miss. Can't imagine the guy was able to get through the cage and disarm the officer, but there may not have been a cage in the unit.

Shame it happened. Thoughts and prayers.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache

Really????I mean,the topic here is about a cop being shot by a human trash and you have to go insult the god of a few billion people...What does Elohim have to do with this?smfh....

On Topic,the world is getting crazier by the minut...Someday I wake up and really wanna get off this planet.My prayer to this cop's family and I hope they get this piece of $*it before he harm someone else

Really a god? That is hilarious lol he is a parasite.One just has to look at the state of affairs of the world to see how good this elohim"god"is..

This so called god will not be around much longer I can guarantee it.

(post by OptimusPrimeOne removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache

That piece of trash was a elohim just like you..And he will serve his death sentence..

What in the actual hell is going on in this thread?

Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
What in the actual hell is going on in this thread?
Jesus Christ.

This needs to become a canned message at this point.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusPrimeOne

Glad you caught it

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: OptimusPrimeOne

Glad you caught it

Gave you a star for honesty

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Great, now the cops NO are gonna be super pissed. If you live down there be on guard because they might be a little trigger happy now. We got cops killing people for no reason and people killing for cops for no reason. I sense a street war coming on soon.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker
Great, now the cops NO are gonna be super pissed. If you live down there be on guard because they might be a little trigger happy now. We got cops killing people for no reason and people killing for cops for no reason. I sense a street war coming on soon.

That will not happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join