It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOPD Officer Shot In The Head, Killed By Suspect He Was Transporting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusPrimeOne

originally posted by: wildapache

originally posted by: OptimusPrimeOne
This is sad and that waste of flesh was most likley elohim attacking us.They are getting desperate.

Really????I mean,the topic here is about a cop being shot by a human trash and you have to go insult the god of a few billion people...What does Elohim have to do with this?smfh....

On Topic,the world is getting crazier by the minut...Someday I wake up and really wanna get off this planet.My prayer to this cop's family and I hope they get this piece of $*it before he harm someone else

That piece of trash was a elohim just like you..And he will serve his death sentence..

Well that escalated really quick...Won't waste my time with you....

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wildapache

It's been 20 minutes. You still with us? Did you run out of time?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

LMAO oh no im still here.But you know what they say about arguing with fools;they will take you down to their level and beat you by experience.

So anymore news on how that criminal got a hold of a gun in the back of a police car?

edit on 622Saturday20ampam2015-06-20T11:22:34-07:0011America/Phoenix by wildapache because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

He was placed in the back of the car without being thoroughly searched?

Or he somehow reached through to the front and got hold of the officers sidearm?

Or discovers a gun some other detainee dumped on the floor boards to keep from being caught with it?

What else?

Perhaps a dirty cop stashed it there for him?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
But he's a good boy. Getting ready to start school. Must have been the evil cop who pulled the trigger. He's just poor.

/sarcasm

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

The street war has already been ragging for decades.

It began when police officers became tax collected and with the war on drugs.

Not an excuse but understanding the real problems will help us put an end to senseless violence.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That guy is gonna get tortured when caught. Anyway, I'm curious as to how he got the gun but one theory is that he tricked the cop into stopping, perhaps he said he was desperate for a pee. Once the cop let him out he attacked the cop grabbed his gun and shot him. Either that or he kicked the wire barrier while the cop was driving, the cop somehow is distracted but avoids crashing, doesn't reach for his gun but the prisoner does and the cop is unable to stop him somehow. Hmm I prefer option one as the most likely.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yes I'm sure this d-bag only shot the cop because he was angry about the war on drugs and all that.

Whatever.

Latest update says the guy got his cuffs in front of him, was able to get a gun, stuck it through a window in the cage and shot the cop. I'm guessing they've been able to pull the video from the dashcam.

Subject still on the run, big time manhunt underway. U.S. Marshals are involved now.

news.yahoo.com...#

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It is more likely that someone else shot the officer besides the perp.

Imagine being in the back seat with hands cuffed behind back then someone shoots the driver and along comes everyone thinking you are magic.

I think there would be more details if they were sure either way.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Over your head as usual! And rather than clarify get stars with a snarky comment!

Critical error, alert, critical error, alert!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Hardly. I understand your angle perfectly well

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
One time, at elohim camp.....

Seriously though, how did the guy have a gun in the back of a police car.
Shouldn't he have been cuffed with his hands behind him?
ETA:
Thank you Shamrock for answering one question:

Latest update says the guy got his cuffs in front of him, 

That still leaves this big problem:

was able to get a gun, 

Did he slip out of the car and go to Cabelas and buy one real quick?
Something went terribly wrong here.
edit on b000000302015-06-20T12:33:16-07:0012America/PhoenixSat, 20 Jun 2015 12:33:16 -07001200000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Perfectly plausible scenario:

The officer transporting him wasn't his arresting officer (that much is in the article). He goes to pick the guy up.

Transporting officer: you search him?

Arresting officer: yup he's good

Transporting: cool, let's go tough guy

And that's all it takes for it to get missed. The arresting could've done a quick, poor search. He could've forgotten that he actually hadn't searched the guy at all yet. Or both of them could've searched him and of the piece was small and well concealed, they both missed it.

Honestly, it sounds like somebody got lazy. Both the arresting and transporting should've searched him. All too often that part gets skipped in the name of "efficiency." I suppose it's possible that dude had it so well concealed he made it past two searches, but I don't think that's likely to be what happened here.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Do dash cams record from inside the car to the outside or inside the car or both?

Looking up the nopd dashcams there seems to be a lot of issues they have.

Even a body cam may not catch the event if the killer comes from the side or back.

I predict more speculation than usual on this one.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply and first hand knowledge again.
Someone was lax and his coworker paid the price. Sad, but most likely answer.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

that is the most unlikely answer.
the arrest procedures are tried and true and have an extremely high success rate.
the likely answer is that a second perp was involved

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

No problem. That's why it is (or should be) made clear when a prisoner is brought to a facility that they've got one last chance to fess up if they still have something on them. Once the jail personnel do their search, if THEY find seething you just caught another charge for bringing it into the facility. Mistakes happen and things get missed sometimes. But laziness breeds incompetence.

@ Deadeye - as with any other technology it depends on the model in use. Some face only forward, some can be turned around to face the prisoner. Some are activitated by lights or by switch, some run continuously, some are switch activated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join