It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McKinney Mom From Pool Party Video Speaks Out for first time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SocietyInDecline

Black f***ers is not racist?? Screw this chick. She is racist. Plus her and her friend threw the first punch.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

How do two people throw the first punch?

Seems to be a hole in the logic....

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

Black f***ers is not racist?? Screw this chick. She is racist. Plus her and her friend threw the first punch.

So you saw a video of all this? You heard the white women call them that? You saw the first punch?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Damn the facts, full speed ahead!
She was trying to break up the fight.
How do you know she even threw a punch at all?
Where did the comment Black f***ers come from?
You must have an insider source the rest of us lack.
Do fill us in.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
this is the part every one is talking about , the hair pulling

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Aaah I see.. That's it.. You've cleared it up for me.
The resident "that chick" actually threw the first two punches.
Not that her statement needs anymore clarification but, you seemed to have missed ALL OF IT *laugh*.
Having kids with her, she made it clear she was trying to leave when she seen it rapidly progressing and that her friend merely RESPONDED to the comment made that it was a "community pool" saying, "It is NOT a community pool.. That residents pay dues" etc.. Try listening at half speed and see if that helps?
I believe your definition of first punch was her stating that fact to the non-resident intruders, a bloody nose.. If I ever seen one!
Then, the video of her trying to get the black privileged non-resident detached from her friend's hair was the second punch - Blammo!
Obviously, the White people are at fault for not inviting the unruly non-resident mob in for a swim to begin with..
edit on th20152015-06-17T09:40:01-05:0040America/Chicago301516Wed by SocietyInDecline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Fired her? What's that about?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

(in addition to the officer who was fired).

The officer wasn't fired, he quit. The rest is pretty much he-said she-said crap. There's no video that shows how it started, at least, not that I've seen.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

She paid for the use of that pool in her home owners association fees. Why in hell should she have to leave? This fiasco didn't happen because those interlopers were black. It happened because they were stupid . And someone lied to them and said it was a public pool. But even public pools require an entrance fee of some kind. A pass or something. They're never free.
If you want to swim for free try the beach.
The kids should have left when told to. But gang mentality and all. Oh hey got a big group here that means I can be an A-hole in cognito.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

Did she say that? Where is that taped?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This was at Craig Ranch? I'm not too far from there. The area has changed quite a bit. I was just south in Plano, now in Frisco. Been here 6 years. As a kid in Plano this area was undeveloped. You had country folk here. I'm sure it was the same for Craig Ranch, maybe just a pasture back then. Then delusional upper middle class and richies infest it, take away from the original nature of the land, and expect it to stay the same. Nope, lower-class city folk wanna piece of your delusions as well. We call them 30thousandaires.

So what happens is delusional/paranoid/living-ina-bubble people keep getting fearful of the lower-classes, and move further north... I think it's insane, but am a part of that as well. I don't mind a little trashy, it reeks of humanity and nature. Anyways, maybe she should have made a hop further up north sooner. Tons of trash already starting to pile up around. I'm diggin it.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Let's remember that the media wasn't at this party. They were provided tapes by the mob who were invading the place only showing their racial take on the matter so you really can't hold the media responsible. The kids there saw this as a Ferguson opportunity and their 15 minutes of fame and they took it. They made it a racial issue. Not the media.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I'm pretty sure the kids were just trying to have fun and be kids. You seriously think they were masterminding this to be a national media event like Ferguson? LOL, must be part of that delusional I was speaking of.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

So? She's not allowed a prepared statement? Oh I know let's take away her rights to defend herself in a public forum while allowing others to slander her on a public forum. You know just because...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Let's remember that the media wasn't at this party. They were provided tapes by the mob who were invading the place only showing their racial take on the matter so you really can't hold the media responsible. The kids there saw this as a Ferguson opportunity and their 15 minutes of fame and they took it. They made it a racial issue. Not the media.

I agree that the media wasn't there but they should be held responsible when they misreport facts. I've seen headlines screaming "NAZI cop attacks child and repeatedly mashes girl's head on concrete!" (Huh? What?!) And "these young children were only having fun at a public pool." (Come again?!)

Only a few media outlets tried to report other side's story.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I'm pretty sure the kids were just trying to have fun and be kids. You seriously think they were masterminding this to be a national media event like Ferguson? LOL, must be part of that delusional I was speaking of.

The kids you mention hopped over a private fence to the pool and passed around a pool key so others could get in. When the security guards tried to get them to leave they refused and it went to hell in a handbasket from there.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Fired her? What's that about?

She was put on administrative leave when social media and calls to her workplace demanded she be fired. Never mind that she wasn't the one actually fighting the teen.

Last night and this morning my local news Fox4 stated that she has now been fired. But funny thing is, I can't find any stories on it now. Maybe this was another incorrect statement?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

That sounds accurate. It also sounds like kids wanting to have fun and just be kids. Did you have no fun as a kid? I was all over the place. Try to act as I was in 2015, would be shot dead. Paranoid weirdo's all around now!

(for the record, I would totally have snuck in, but would have left when caught)
edit on 17-6-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Um three deep at the gate? Private pool. 2 guests per resident? If my kids behaved this way they'd be in trouble. Don't make excuses just because they're young people. Kids being kids my ass. These were kids misbehaving and they deserved to be called on it. That's the problem here. People wanting to give too much leeway on bad behavior.
And no I dont think they masterminded it to be like Ferguson but I do think they took the videos to the media afterward to try and start something.
edit on 6172015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Why is anyone surprised here? The pool interlopers were just a product of the current state of affairs, the give me my entitlements now, whether a free phone, more foodstamps, let me swim for free even though I didn't pay a homeowner fee. And if anyone calls me out on it., I'll yell racism, bigotry, or whatnot so that the liberal media says the other guy is the bad one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join