It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McKinney Mom From Pool Party Video Speaks Out for first time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Please move to proper area if this is not correct?

It appears to me this lady is clearly a victim of out of control "youths" crashing a private pool party. I highly doubt this video of her side of the story will ever see the light of day on Zionist controlled Media that deliberately drives-in the racial division wedge. They pounce on any racial news to keep us from coming together and being strong even before the entire story is clear.
People need to pay attention to that, "Man behind the Green Curtain" and stop falling for this age old tactic of Divide and Rule

edit on th20152015-06-17T06:49:08-05:0049America/Chicago301516Wed by SocietyInDecline because: location of post

edit on th20152015-06-17T07:15:36-05:0015America/Chicago301516Wed by SocietyInDecline because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocietyInDecline
It appears to me this lady is clearly a victim of out of control "youths" crashing a private pool party. I highly doubt this video of her side of the story will ever see the light of day on Zionist controlled Media that deliberately drives-in the racial division wedge. They pounce on any racial news to keep us from coming together and being strong.
People need to pay attention to the that, "Man behind the Green Curtain" and stop falling for this age old tactic of Divide and Rule

She and her family were victimized by out of control youth; but they were also victims of their own "head in the sand" attitude. I sympathize with her and her family and now of course, they've been run out of the neighborhood. She raised a family in that neighborhood, lived there for 11 years and failed to understand the nature of the changes happening around her. Worse, because she's enjoyed good working relationships with a wide range of different type people, including people of color, she's been blinded to the depth and breadth of hate and malevolence harbored by those who target her and her family because of the color of her skin.

We see reports of this type incident playing out all across the US, particularly at public parks and recreation areas. There's a lesson to be learned here for people like her and her family. She and her family have learned it the hard way.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So basically both sides are crying race and blaming the other for escalation.

Bottom line: party crashers were asked and told to leave. Apparently they didn't. Then things went from sideways to stupid.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
but they were also victims of their own "head in the sand" attitude.

So, you are saying she did not leave fast enough to prevent her friend from being attacked? She said it was 3 deep blocking their exist. In the video, you can see her trying to knock the arm down from the one attacking her friend that had a hand full of her hair. But, if she'd only "left faster", I guess?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
She has hired civil rights lawyer Gloria Allred so it will be interesting to see how this turns out. Will she be suing the company that fired her?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SocietyInDecline

Good question.

The post you responded to was well written and well thought out yet....kind of ambiguous.

The conclusion I draw from it is the same you did. Should've left faster? Should've let the interlopers stay and use the pool despite community rules?

Or that she should've been aware that non-residents being denied use of the pool was going to escalate into a race-driven (according to them anyway, right now it's all he said she said crap) fiasco and acted accordingly?

Hmm.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So, you are saying she did not leave fast enough to prevent her friend from being attacked? She said it was 3 deep blocking their exist. In the video, you can see her trying to knock the arm down from the one attacking her friend that had a hand full of her hair. But, if she'd only "left faster", I guess?

They should have never been there in the first place. That's the lesson to be learned.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

They should have never been there in the first place. That's the lesson to be learned.

Who should never have been there in the first place? Tracey? She pays to use that pool and it's her right to be there.

The kids who jumped the fence and passed around the pool key were the ones breaking the rules and should not have been there.

Tatyana Rhodes should never had the party without the HOA's permission.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

She was fired over this? That better not be true. She's already had herself and her family threatened and I've read many of the ignorant, hate-filled comments directed at her and the "bald white cracker" (in addition to the officer who was fired). It's appalling how easily a situation like this can be twisted around to make the victims look like the aggressors.

What gets me is how the girl who should be in trouble for having the party there without permission is allowed to go scot-free. WTF America? I've had it up to here with the race baiters. I may have to stop watching any news at all lest their lies get me worked in to having a coronary.

#W$#$#!@!@#!@! Post racial America my arse.
The haters have taken over.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
She has hired civil rights lawyer Gloria Allred so it will be interesting to see how this turns out. Will she be suing the company that fired her?

Yes, it will be interesting.
The media should have never threw this to the wolves before the full story is understood. They love to do that with anything race based to further divide the masses and keep us fighting with one another.. "Sleight of Hand" - Watch this crap we call "News" while we pillage and plunder the planet without hindrance.
How about we spoon feed you another year of the O.J. trial or more Casey Anthony headlines that does not affect anyone but the parties involved while Actual Real News that DOES affect everyone happens behind the scenes?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It was on the local news yesterday (and this morning) that Core Logic just fired her. I think that's why she hired the lawyer and finally made a statement about what happened.

I found a couple of articles on it last night but can't find anything this morning.

I'm sure the news will get out.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: SocietyInDecline

Good question.

The post you responded to was well written and well thought out yet....kind of ambiguous.

The conclusion I draw from it is the same you did. Should've left faster? Should've let the interlopers stay and use the pool despite community rules?

Or that she should've been aware that non-residents being denied use of the pool was going to escalate into a race-driven (according to them anyway, right now it's all he said she said crap) fiasco and acted accordingly?

Hmm.

I knew there were more reasons to what I was trying to say.. LOL
If she only knew the hidden rule.. "Keep quiet, do not make eye contact, and leave immediately when the fence is jumped".

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What makes me mad is that social media identified Tracey as the person fighting the teen, not the one breaking it up. Even the teen, Tatyana, said she was fighting a lady named "Kate".

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Unsubstantiated allegations from teenagers are enough to get one fired now?
Or was it comments on youtube?
Her employer deserves a horsewhipping.
I kid you not.
I hope she sues them into bankruptcy.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Could this seriously be any more scripted? No, literally no, she's reading from a script with someone (most likely a lawyer) whispering in her ear.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Unsubstantiated allegations from teenagers are enough to get one fired now?

Or was it comments on youtube?

Her employer deserves a horsewhipping.

I kid you not.

I hope she sues them into bankruptcy.

It is my understanding that social media like twitter and the company's facebook page were filled with demands that she be fired.

People see a video that doesn't explain the full story and automatically jump on the bandwagon without getting the full facts.
edit on 17-6-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Could this seriously be any more scripted? No, literally no, she's reading from a script with someone (most likely a lawyer) whispering in her ear.

So what? I get highly nervous in front of a bunch of people and often forget what I'm going to say. I need notes to help keep me on track. She is announcing this on camera so she has a written statement. Doesn't make the story untrue.

And, yes, that is her lawyer Gloria Allred seated next to her. My belief is that she will sue the company for firing her.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Obviously, that is her written statement and a heart felt one at that.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Those idiot "mob mentality" youths and young adults are lucky to be alive imo - for instance, in some parts of Louisiana that I have visited, had that occurred, there would be dead folks as a consequential effect resultant from jumping over a fence into private property.........the colour of their skin would be irrelevant.

The media likes stir the racist pot.

People love to pull the racist card often - I like to call it as I see it.

Some black folks are racists, some white folks are racist, some black folks have white friends and some white folks have black friends.

The media however, would like all black folks to have no white friends and all white folks to have no black friends.

Substitute "black" for "christian" and "white" for "muslim".
Substitute "black" for "left" and "white" for "right".
and rinse and repeat.

Earthquakes, Tsunamis and hurricanes do not discriminate - Mother natures fury effects all races, colours and creeds.......just like stupidity.....you find it exists everywhere.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I agree. I live in neighboring Frisco and often travel to Craig Ranch North to visit with some clients so I get a unique insider perspective to this. My beef with this pool party has always been the racist accusation against this area of McKinney. They couldn't be more wrong (See thread on Dallas Cop Manhandles Teen)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join