It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McKinney Mom From Pool Party Video Speaks Out for first time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: SocietyInDecline

I'll correct that right now. This is why I have pions in the first place.

We peasants live to server "Your Higness"

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
She is most likely attempting to salvage her reputation after the event. If she did say those racist things she was supposed to have said I say she doesnt deserve to have a job anywhere on earth.

(post by SubTruth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
OK people at the end of the day she assaulted an underage kid. Since when does social media get to re write the laws according to race. Give me a break - everyone is going to defend their own honor so why all of a sudden is her story coming from the " mouth of God"???

Any other time the cops say, " they were justified for killing unarmed men the masses agree with them - but when they admit to being in the wrong then the masses do what! Turn racial, ignore the police and say oh noo noo! The police chief wrong this time.

Now tell me who is using the race card. All I need to see is a grown woman hit a minor and there is nothing left to discuss. Bad kids non bad kids - you can not attack other people children and they can not attack yours no matter how they act in public!

Miss me with this woman! I don't believe all of nobody! The "creditable" witnesses said the police was justified and need an award - and the police station is saying we were wrong!

So now we have to assume this is all about race from all the them!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowledgeisPower7

I hardly consider Tatyana Rhodes a minor. She actually just turned 20 in April. That makes her a young adult.

But, no, people shouldn't be attacking people. That includes teens attacking adults, and Tatyana is who Tracey claims attacked her friend. There were other fights breaking out before this one.

It's a he-said, she-said situation but the teens at the pool party were the first to scream RACE!!! (And I'm not hearing any of the pool party teens saying they're getting death threats like the adults, police or anyone who attempts to tell another side of the story are.)

edit on 17-6-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2015 by texasgirl because: Added on

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
Tatyana's age is undetermined because they said she had a fake ID. The girl she was with was 15 yrs old. Come on you figure it out!
Have you watched the video of the attack! Two woman were beating on one person. They did not show who hit who first! It started in the mist of the fighting!
After watching the girl scout video why it is so hard to believe that people do still call blacks racial terms! All the time! So ultimately you are defending acts of racism and hate.
What started the conflict - racial name calling. Not victimized adults at a pool party.

If this was your daughter tell me how you would feel! Look at it from a human view and not a color view.

How about this, I believe the police when they admit a mistake had occurred!!!!! Had it been two black woman beating on a white girl I would feel the same way!

Time to end racism - nobody wins in the end!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

First of all, Tatyana goes on record saying she's nineteen at an interview but it's later determined that she just turned twenty. So what if she has younger friends? I had younger friends at that age, too.

All you saw was a tiny portion of what happened on video. Doesn't prove who started the fight, you're right. That's why I said it was a he-said, she-said situation. But the lady in question, Tracey, hit the girl to break it up. I don't agree with that part but she did what she felt she had to do to get the fight to stop. Did you notice Tatyana punching, too?

As far as the girl scout video..What are you talkiing about?

And this thread isn't about the cop. We are mostly in agreement that he was too aggressive with the bikini girl. The National Action Network wants the cop prosecuted because they say it's RACE. Okay? So, yeah...everyone is making this about race.

I'm not defending racism and hate. Racism goes both ways, you know. There are witnesses who say the teens were yelling racial slurs at them while they were leaving the pool party. Isn't that racism, too?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SocietyInDecline

Server me? Yeah I guess your human too. Enough now.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Why? So if someone is a racist they don't deserve to earn a living. That's a prejudice all its own don't you think?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Never mind...
edit on 6172015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
Question you need to answer is would you hire them - even if they were a black racist???

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

My point is I don't trust none of the witnesses.

The police only went after one party - wasn't that racist. They did not throw any of the woman on the ground just the young girls and the witness wanted to give them an award! Why would I not believe the witnesses were biases. That is what I meant by the cops, basically they discredited the witnesses. That is why I am not going to listen to what they have to say.

It is hard for me to believe that out of all the people at the pool those girls picked out those woman to scream racial obscenities at. People pick us out of a crowd all the time and call us anything they want - and it return we respond - maybe not properly mind you !!! I will give you that - two wrongs don't make a right.

But for the record - Google what happen to the girls scouts when they were verbally attacked by grown woman! This time no one can say anything any different because it was ALL caught on tape. These adults were shameful and should be called out for what they are. Look it up!

Then you will see my point! Nice debating with you though - God Bless! May one day we all live together as brothers and sisters or die divided as fools!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

a reply to: pl3bscheese

Um three deep at the gate? Private pool. 2 guests per resident?

Even those words, "three deep at the gate" shows you what kind of paranoid mentality we're dealing with here. This isn't a battlefield, it's a pool party.

If my kids behaved this watchdogs be in trouble. Don't make excuses just because they're young people. Kids being kids my ass. These were kids misbehaving and they deserved to be called on it. That's the problem here. People wanting to give too much leeway on bad behavior.

Look, I had a lot of fun as a kid, and did a lot of things that simple minds would consider wrong. I'm not about to be a hypocrite and deny the youth their fun just cause I've entered a different stage of life. No clue if you were funless as a kid, or a hypocrite now, but that's your deal.

And no I dont think they masterminded it to be like Ferguson but I do think they took the videos to the media afterward to try and start something.

Thanks for clarifying. I'm sure after they saw the attention being received, they wanted to make the most of it. I'm out of this thread. Too much emotions and lack of reason.

Honestly, I agree with this. You'll often find that "new money" upper middle-class folks are the most snobbish and spiteful of all. Coming in to old, quaint, unassuming little neighborhoods and tearing everything apart simply because they can't live without a bigger house. Cutting down 100 year old oak trees to accomodate their nauseatingly ugly, tacky modern homes that look like a blemish on the landscape.

White people really piss me off sometimes, they really do. And I am saying this as a white person myself.
edit on 17-6-2015 by DiggerDogg because: (no reason given)

link   
double post
edit on 17-6-2015 by redhorse because: :/

link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

a reply to: pl3bscheese

Um three deep at the gate? Private pool. 2 guests per resident?

Even those words, "three deep at the gate" shows you what kind of paranoid mentality we're dealing with here. This isn't a battlefield, it's a pool party.

If my kids behaved this watchdogs be in trouble. Don't make excuses just because they're young people. Kids being kids my ass. These were kids misbehaving and they deserved to be called on it. That's the problem here. People wanting to give too much leeway on bad behavior.

Look, I had a lot of fun as a kid, and did a lot of things that simple minds would consider wrong. I'm not about to be a hypocrite and deny the youth their fun just cause I've entered a different stage of life. No clue if you were funless as a kid, or a hypocrite now, but that's your deal.

And no I dont think they masterminded it to be like Ferguson but I do think they took the videos to the media afterward to try and start something.

Thanks for clarifying. I'm sure after they saw the attention being received, they wanted to make the most of it. I'm out of this thread. Too much emotions and lack of reason.

If barging into an area, getting belligerent and shouting obscenities and threats to people with young children was your version of "kids will be kids", then you were a nasty, delinquent sh** useless kid. If you didn't do those things then I don't know why in the heck you can't see that this was out of line. There is "kids having a good time" and "kids making a mob and being threatening". There is a pretty thick line between the two.

edit on 17-6-2015 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I see your point and raise you one: One of the first teens to be arrested was a white girl. Officer Casebolt even says this. But no one is reporting that.

Oh, I'm sure there are adult racists out there. No argument on that. But there's no proof it happened in this case, only that the girl, Grace Stone, posted on twitter she called the lady "white trash".

Someday we'll all get together and laugh about this. Hopefully...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's incredible that such a complete non-event as the pool party in McKinney Texas gets so much attention meanwhile the TPP is being snuck through, Jade Helm is starting, the Pope is ready to introduce a new revised version of Christianity and we're arguing over something where nobody even got hurt (aside from jobs and egos).

Does this tell us a little about how much power the media holds over us?
Of course it must have been all about race since Katy Perry and Jon Stewart said so.

Google videos on the pool party, you'll see endless titles like:

Cops beat black teens at pool party
Cops try to shoot black kids at pool
Racist cops attack black kids.
Etc, etc, etc.

MSNBC ran a story and the whole time there was a banner reading "It was horrific".
Are we talking about a pool party or a plane crash here?
Abso-freaking-lutely-damn-ridiculous!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Don't forget the general saber rattling in eastern Europe.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Pool party or plane crash indeed!

Judging by the media, I'm surprised I haven't heard the helicopters overhead or been informed of the curfew yet...
(I live in the Dallas area, with close friends in McKinney)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join