It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New peer reviewed study: Autism is correlated with parental age.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RubberSky
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass
And no one wants to touch the subject of autism being linked to vaccines like MMR

Just because you're too lazy to bother looking up any of the numerous robust studies exploring such a link and finding no causation, doesn't mean they exist.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Pardon?
'sponsored reports'

Nice ad hominem, bro.

"I don't like the evidence so it MUST be wrong because... they're wrong!!"

Sound logic there, champ.
edit on 13-6-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

It's the ever moving goal posts. They say they just want a study that shows no connection between vaccines and autism. What they really mean is, "Please give me a study that Natural News has twisted to no end."

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Go back to reading you cellphone, why would you care about a conversation, you simply don't want one, so you cry to the night and add nothing much in the way of insight, thanks for nothing. Also I posted previously many studies that point in the right direction, you like many others just ignore these studies and don't want to dig below the surface of the problem. As long people continue to ignore the actual studies done point the way to the actual problem nothing will get remedied or resolved and it will grow and become an expense beyond all measure and any ability to borrow our way to cover the expense of it, you'll drown yourselves in debt, but you'll have certainty about your scientific opinions. Kind of like believing in climate change and having to change you numbers so they will fight your computer models after it doesn't look so good. If it maybe so clear cut please stop telling me about secret meta studies on embargoed studies unavailable to the public, transparency maybe the key. Transparency in science and government, we have not had anything remotely honest and transparent for years and the cost continues to rise, the debt continues to go up and the quality of care and life continue to drop in relation to all the other advanced countries.

Whether I separate my thoughts into nice little sections for you seems kind of irrelevant, if you don't want to read it then don't. But don't whine to me when you simply don't want to read long constructed thoughts, maybe cause you cannot hold any yourself? I don't know, but I'm not interested in holding anyone's hands to make this easy for them. You maybe not going out of your way to seem polite, why should I bother with your points? It seems you have no ability to put forward a counter point, just an insult.

edit on 13-6-2015 by bubbabuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I've read so many research articles about autism and the possible causes:

1.) Vaccines

2.) Babies that were not breast-fed

3.) High incidents in Silicon Valley (combined high intelligence in mother and father)

4.) Not enough Omega-3s in diet

5.) Not enough vitamins in diet

6.) Pollution

7.) Older mothers (at least we know there's a higher risk for Down's Syndrome)

8.) Older fathers (Now).

This is nonsense. My grandfather was siring kids well into his seventies. None of my Uncles or Aunts from his older years of being a horn-dog created any autistic kids.

Chemtrails perhaps?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

So much money is thrown into these new age studies about Autism.

And no one wants to touch the subject of autism being linked to vaccines like MMR

I dont believe any of these studies, too much money at stake for big pharma.

That's the good thing about science.
It works whether you believe it or not.

And science never lies right ?

Always objective no matter who funds it.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

So much money is thrown into these new age studies about Autism.

I dont believe any of these studies, too much money at stake for big pharma.

That's the good thing about science.
It works whether you believe it or not.

And science never lies right ?

Always objective no matter who funds it.

Erm, no.
No it doesn't.
People might but science doesn't.

And do you mean "subjective"?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bubbabuddha

More words, still no substance. Care to backup anything you are saying with credible sources?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join