It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA suppresses the facts of the violation of the Minsk agreements by Kiev

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

We, Cyber Berkut, keep on our presence in the computer networks of Kiev junta.

This time we have hacked an e-mail of Major General A. Taran, who works as an head expert in the Common center of cease-fire control and coordination. In his letters we have found satellite images, which show multiple violations of the Minsk agreements by Kiev regime. Namely, we are talking about withdrawal of heavy weaponry farther from the contact line in the conflict area.

USA suppresses the facts of the violation of the Minsk agreements by Kiev

Cyber-Berkut did not translate it to English, and uploaded the email as an .eml file(never seen this extension before).

So I downloaded it and ran it through google translate.

Welcome
to urgently pass A.V.Taranu
Sincerely, Ministry of Foreign Affairs urf

Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 10:54 AM
Subject: URGENT

Send photos, which can be a serious problem for you! Think about how this can be explained if they get to the monitoring mission. Consult the team leader and think over the action plan, as can justify or put fake.

Sincerely,
Tatiana Podobinska-Bayonet | Assistant Cultural Attache Fund Democracy
The US Embassy in Ukraine | st. Aircraft designer Igor Sikorsky, 4,
Kyiv, 04112, Ukraine
Tel. (380-44) 521 - 5565 | Fax: (380-44) 521 - 5575

The photos posing a "serious problem" number around 50 or so different artilery and missle locations.

The proximity of which are in violation of the Minsk agreements, so the editor of the photographs claims.

This is the full archive of aerial photography uploaded at Cyber-Berkut

I suppose we will find out soon enough if their leaks are authentic, or not.
edit on 6-6-2015 by Boomorangatangarang because: one letter

Edit to ask: Is this the correct forum for this sort of thing? Its a hack leak which is highly dubious in credibility(indeed almost harmfully so).
edit on 6-6-2015 by Boomorangatangarang because: to ask

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomorangatangarang

Anyone.... Annnyyyyyone could make a fake email and claim it was a hacked email. You don't hack and get into an account and get just one email... where are the terabytes of hacked information?

When is your shift over man?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yawn........Russia's BS is even worse than the US's!!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
Yawn........Russia's BS is even worse than the US's!!

Well these Russian propagandists are diligent, you have to admit that.

They are not just active here... I am seeing them on nearly every forum on the web. Makes me feel an eminent all out Ukraine assault is in the near future.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

Anyone.... Annnyyyyyone could make a fake email and claim it was a hacked email. You don't hack and get into an account and get just one email... where are the terabytes of hacked information?

This is the problem with hack leaks in general, which I stated in the OP edit that hack leaks are of highly dubious credibility in nature.

When is your shift over man?

I'm always shifting. What's your point?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Zomg! Another evil Americans thread! About how the Americans are the ones in the wrong in Ukraine! Will wonders never cease?

1) preeeeeeeetty sure that's not the correct format for a DoS email. None of the government emails I've ever had look liked that, including three different federal ones. I'm just sayin.

2) that "translation" is awful. Which I understand that translation programs don't always do a bang up job of things but...really?

3) the fax number listed is the same fax number as the public affairs office. Weird how they have to share fax machines.

That's the best you can make up?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

I must insist that you provide evidence indicating Cyber-Berkut is a Kremlin regime propaganda front. If you can't, then what it comes down to is we really just don't know at this time.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomorangatangarang

I must insist that you provide evidence indicating Cyber-Berkut is a Kremlin regime propaganda front. If you can't, then what it comes down to is we really just don't know at this time.

I can't comrade. I frankly don't have the time or interest. So therefore it must be real. I redact all my statements.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Jesus christ people the OP is not the one making this up. No need to personally attack the OP was outright with hacked email being dubious.

But hey, i am just another paid Russian propagandist - do not listen to me!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomorangatangarang

You "must insist?"

You're aware that this is the internet right?

Interesting, though, that you post what you admit is a highly dubious claim but then turn around and demand hard evidence when somebody says the group responsible is tied to the Kremlin.

Curious, that.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Jesus christ people the OP is not the one making this up. No need to personally attack the OP was outright with hacked email being dubious.

But hey, i am just another paid Russian propagandist - do not listen to me!

I meant "comrade" in an open armed "we are brothers" "I love you" way.

You should look at all the big time forums on the web. There has been a two week wave of this sort of crap.

utter crap.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This is not just the internet it is an intelligent forum. The OP backed up his claims with something dubious or not. Nobody else did.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Don't you worry my fellow patriot! I know exactly the context you meant.

I may take a look. It is believable - I was part of the 2014 April wave.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

The OP didn't propose anything, he regurgitated it. Claiming that the source of "the hack" is also the support for "the hack" is ludicrous.

My grandmother says the moon is made of cheese.

Source - my grandmother.

Boom, I supported my regurgitation. Up to you to disprove it now!

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

1) preeeeeeeetty sure that's not the correct format for a DoS email. None of the government emails I've ever had look liked that, including three different federal ones. I'm just sayin.

What sort of emails are to talking about? Were they also leaked, but in a verifiable form? I agree it bears none of the hallmarks of official government communique, but this isn't necessarily intended to be official.

2) that "translation" is awful. Which I understand that translation programs don't always do a bang up job of things but...really?

English is my only language, so I can only copy and paste for translation. This broken English is what happens every time I translate something via google. We all just have to deal with that.

3) the fax number listed is the same fax number as the public affairs office. Weird how they have to share fax machines.

It may not be so wierd after all. Here at the Public Affairs Section, there are sub offices that would certainly include Major Taran's "Assistant Cultural Attache Fund Democracy."

Probably the Cultural Events and Programs.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The OP didn't propose anything, he regurgitated it. Claiming that the source of "the hack" is also the support for "the hack" is ludicrous.

My grandmother says the moon is made of cheese.

Source - my grandmother.

Boom, I supported my regurgitation. Up to you to disprove it now!

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Lol we are fighting a stacked deck man. The rank and file will eat this up here... Thats why its here.

so in the meantime do like me...

sit back... read... and ....

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

A state.gov email is official email. The format of the email address is not one that I have ever, ever seen before. As I do not have a state.gov email address and they are not routinely posted around the Internet, I can't copy and paste it for you. If this were not intended to be an official email, then something other than a state.gov email with half a name would've been used. Much like if you don't want a record of your phone calls you get a burner phone, it's probably not a good idea to send an unofficial email from an email with your name and agency in it, and a full signature line.

Translation? It sucks. Didn't say it was yours. I said it sucks. And it does.

The fax? Cultural affairs is part of the PAO, yes. As are several other sections of the embassy. While not out of the realm of possibility, I find it more than a little strange that the entire PAO is sharing one fax machine, given the wide ground the different sections cover.
edit on 6-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Typo

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Hey comrade.... your post history is interesting.

I enjoyed reading your posts.

Cheers. I love you too brother.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I find it very interesting how much of a contrast there is between the Major Taran of the hack leaks, and the Major Taran of the public light.

In this video, he illustrates the absurdity of all the violence and then goes on to describe a realistic framework for peace. Dated Dec, 14th 2014.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I just love how straight forward Putin is in his answers about Ukraine.

"We didn't seek this, we are just responding" to the sabotage US and EU tricked Ukraine into.
edit on 7-6-2015 by Nowornevertill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join