It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope To Declare “The Aliens Are Coming” 5th June 2015

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

The funny part is even if someone in authority were to claim such a thing....they have lied so many times no one would ever believe them.

I default back to the temporary 36k Year Cycle Reset.
Extinct Level Event is in order.
We all just need some good solid quality rest.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

(I can't understand how is possible someone to have a thousand posts and a million stars, anyway).

That was just a glitch involving older members when they did an upgrade/change to the site.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
the whole promotion is the work of a Daniel Sheehan, lawyer who was speaking at the 'Contact in the Desert Conference"...(along with notables like former Astronauts)

It is apparent to me that this Sheehan guy is putting 'words in the mouth' of the Pope...
with a self styled interpretation of and 'reading between the lines' of quotes from the Pope relating to the Cosmos & the bigger picture beyond just being Earth Centric minded humans

see: contactinthedesert.com...
edit on th30143342432104252015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

...POPE FRANCIS: THE JESUIT ORDER’S PUBLIC CALL FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO DISCUSS “THE PHILOSOPHICAL & THEOLOGICAL IMPLICATIONS” OF THE COMING DISCOVERY OF ANOTHER HIGHLY-TECHNOLOGICALLY-DEVELOPED CIVILIZATION IN OUR GALAXY (Lecture: 12-1PM)Dr. John Mack’s Harvard attorney, Daniel Sheehan, who also served as General Counsel to both sessions of THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT in Washington, D.C. as well as Chief Counsel to The United States Jesuit Headquarters in Washington, D.C. for ten full years and then, for twenty years, as Chief Counsel to THE CHRISTIC INSTITUTE in Washington, will discuss the implications of Pope Francis being the first Pope in history to have been selected from The Jesuit Order… and the implication of this in light of the Public Call that was issued by The Jesuit Order in 2011 declaring that it was the belief of the Jesuit Order’s Director of The Vatican Observatory that “another highly-intelligent, but distinctly NON-human, species will ‘very soon’ be discovered by our human family”….and calling upon the people of our world to begin a “very serious discussion” of ‘The Philosophical & Theological Implications” of this discovery for the place of our human species in the Universe….since we are no longer located either in the geographic center of the physical Universe or, very likely, at the “apex” of even biological evolution....

Speaker: Daniel Sheehan - See more at: shdlr.com...
edit on th30143342448504282015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

also Sheehan gives still another lecture presentation on the last day of the conference... concerning the inferred Earth like Planets being systematically discovered ...

THE DISCOVERY OF MORE & MORE “EARTH-LIKE” PLANETS: WHY THIS MAY WELL BE “THE BACK DOOR” THROUGH WHICH THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY WILL “ALLOW IN” THE EXISTENCE OF “OTHER INTELLIGENT LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE”(Lecture B: 9-11AM)Attorney Sheehan will discuss the ever-accelerating rate at which new “Earth-like Planets” are being discovered by our newest space-based observatories…and the role which this “discovery” is likely to play in the “Disclosure” Process.

Attorney Sheehan Speaker: - See more at: shdlr.com...

nothing more than creative thinking, but implying the Pope is a ET believer is creating a false assumption, in my book
edit on th30143342511704382015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Threads like these seem to exist in order for ATS to mass-enforce the belief that we are not being visited by intelligent beings.

Bad evidence from a vide of a guy in a bow-tie, sourcing some other nut who is allegedly speaking for the Pope.

That's prime pickings as far as bandwagon material goes.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I sure hope that this turns out to be true!

(There's optimism for ya!)

I confess (catholic ref) that I have some interest on the outcome of extra terrestrial life being announced/proven in 2015.

My annual bet with my bookmakers on Alien life being discovered.
I got 100/1 last year on 2015 being the year.

So even if they arrive and want to destroy us I will be relatively rich, rich I tells ya!
So as the Earth is ravaged and our cities burn amidst the slaughter and civilization fights for every breath.....

I will have such a smug face. Right to the end......

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This makes sense, somewhat.
When the "King" of Catholics will announces that Extra Terrestrials do exist, there will be less panic, in compare to when the U.S President or anyone else announce it.
Since majority of people in world are theists, If there is a disclosure that something great is above them, which is not god, their world will shatter. Everything people believed will just...poof. Many will get depression, panic attacks...
Now, when your "God" announces it, well, thats a different story altogether, eh?
But, I'm not sure Pope would do something like this, unless he is sure that the end is near(via some secret society/government).

Well, lets hope truth comes out, whether it is bitter or sweet.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Aliens on my bday!?

Best present ever!!

Until they annihilate you with ray guns and eat our children.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

edit on 642015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Well, if Aliens exist it would make sense they are Catholic. After all, they are both known for their anal probing rape scandals.

I'm sure that Catholics the world over would disagree with that. Nasty minds think nasty thoughts. But thinking doesn't make it true.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
There have been a lot of curious statements from the vatican recently pertaining to ET or Alien Life.

There may be something here. We'll see.
such as?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
if he makes the announcement you can be sure it's been the topic of discussion (shop talk) for a good year or two if not longer.
it does affect all the church members and that is a large number

my guess is that this announcement is not 'optional'
edit on 4-6-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualKat33
a reply to: Darkblade71

They moved this to ATS skunkworks I see, so tell me, Dark, what is the distinction between, this forum, hoax, and LOL!?

I need to check that out. Anywho, kind of makes you wonder what has been hiding in those secret Vatican archives! Kind of curious, also, I think I saw where they call this Lucifer? And why did they build this thing in New Mexico?

Plausibility, probability and possibility.
Skunkworks: possible but not probable.
Hoax: probable but not plausible.
LOL: neither plausible or probable but possible.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualKat33
a reply to: blacktie

Who says we haven't seen them? They are here already hiding in plain site! They look just like us!
how convenient.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Here's more of what attorney Sheehan says the Pope will reveal tomorrow (June 5th, 2015)~from another news source~

In Sheehan's lecture we are told:

" ... that the Pope will be denouncing the capitalist system in order to prepare for full alien disclosure.

In his announcement, he is predicted to expose the truth about the existence of other intelligent life-forms, some of which have been in contact with earthlings for many years.

The Pope, it is said, is keen for the revelation to be made in a way that will avoid mass chaos: how he’ll do that is, for now, anyone’s guess."

- See more at: yournewswire.com...

wow. Francis will be dissing Capitalism ...... I just wonder how denouncing capitalism is a necessary element for alien disclosure ???

but here's the real kicker... all this alien hoopla, denouncing capitalism, etc. will lead to a thing called
6th faculty of human consciousness
which will be a New, evolved Religion... that is wrapped somewhat loosely around Pope Francis but no definite connections are made... but seemingly the '6th faculty' blossoms after the Pope's alien disclosure is made public

I say

edit on th30143343156904262015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

that is a surprise

Pope Francis is also scheduled to visit White House this September, maybe it isnt to 'help out' with the Cuban problem

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

dup
edit on 4-6-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

He is supposed to b e the last pope, so maybe the need to deal with this issue is a matter of tying up loose ends before such a time does happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Maybe the Pope himself was put in to this life form to facilitate the disclosure and to give comfort to those that have been mislead about said existence. He is also supposed to be in DC in Sept. to address Congress, maybe that is when he will actually show his true self?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

Nah, threads like this exist because it takes many colors to weave a rug!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

what about the "God created everything" ... belief , will that still be compatible with "church endorsed" disclosure ?

he's already been called 'the antichrist' because of old 'predictions' made by 'psychics' centuries ago

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join