It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope To Declare “The Aliens Are Coming” 5th June 2015

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The Pope is just being used? The horror! You mean this guy just decided to create this non-story? Maybe he is a Dis-Info CIA, NSA plant to just make us all think something is so far fetched that it could not possibly be valid! Until, it smacks us in the face and we wake up one day with the world turned upside down kissing it's butt goodbye. Of course, if and when that does happen there will not be much we can do to stop it, so I guess we better beg for absolution ahead of time. You know get ahead of the cart and not let door hit us where that good lord split us.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
plot twist:
pope is an alien, religion was an alien idea from the start

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

"intelligently designed"

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder if the aliens will be allowed to receive the holy sacraments and be baptized?

Only if they join the church and donate a ton of money on a weekly basis at mass.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I swear, if the Roman Catholic religion was more mentally and physically preoccupied like the Buddhists or serious Yogis methodically, they wouldn't be pissing off the Heavens....

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
I swear, if the Roman Catholic religion was more mentally and physically preoccupied like the Buddhists or serious Yogis methodically, they wouldn't be pissing off the Heavens....

Nobody has the answers, because there are no questions. How Buddhist is that for you?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I'm sure that Catholics the world over would disagree with that.

I doubt it, since the Catholic church has a nasty history or pedophilia within the church who barely slaps the hand of those who commit such heinous crimes.

Nasty minds think nasty thoughts

Some, but others are able to use logic to see reality versus sticking their heads in the sand.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Idk, the Buddhists and Yogi's don't seem to be focusing on Alien's being the servants and messengers of God, or any other mythical beasts or fariaes and more or less their spiritual arts. How much of rhetorical answer is that.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You know what would be great..

If it did happen, only.. when the RCC extends the welcome they are clearly told they have gotten it wrong and have swayed so far from the original purpose of OUR god that they have been delegated to the slave caverns of Ceres..

then they turn to a beggar, who just tried to live as a good man but the world crushed him for his lack of ruthlessness.
And crown him king of the world. (or something similar)

That.. would be a "wake up" for so many..

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
People shouldn't really have starred this thread, now the CIA will be onto him. IMO, he should lock himself till tomorrow and disclose as soon as possible, and don't listen to any phone call persuading him to do otherwise. When you have a lottery ticket, you want to cash it as soon as possible. If he leaves that place after tomorrow, without disclosure, he might not be alive again.
edit on 4-6-2015 by ffx6554 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ffx6554

Are they gonna sprinkle some crack/coc aine on him?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

No it doesn't. A priest or two does not make it so. Yes that makes news because it's the church but these are men also not demi-God's. The percentage has got to be about what is average in the general populace. But they sure have you convinced. Like I said Most Catholics would strongly disagree.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

According to Daniel Sheehan, the Catholic Church is now actively preparing for the discovery of alien contact with a highly advanced alien species. Speaking at contact in the desert, he told of what will be an historic papal encyclical decree calling for nothing less than the disassembling of the power structures that are destroying our civilization and preventing us from joining an enlightened galactic community.

To my mind, the Catholic Church is one of the said power structures.
Why would the Pope want to dismantle that cash cow?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

edit on 642015 by AutumnWitch657 because: this is bull

edit on 642015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Is it possible for that guy to relay what I've said to the Pope? If he does this, he will be a true hero(I wonder if his visit to the Philippines has convinced him), something I guess Obama doesn't want to do.
edit on 4-6-2015 by ffx6554 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think if he does this, he will be able to redeem a lot of what the Spanish has done. Perhaps he is the perfect person to do this, because the most difficult thing to live with, even with Disclosure, is to know that you have "forced blood."

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

Uh, just no.

What am I doing wrong? I'm envious that you have 20+ flags for this. I just cannot make these kinds of posts.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
there's also the 'terrorist' problem that needs to be corrected that wont be easy

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

originally posted by: amazing
There have been a lot of curious statements from the vatican recently pertaining to ET or Alien Life.

There may be something here. We'll see.
such as?

Well the pope said this....in October of last year I think. I have the quote but not the source.

He created beings and allowed them to develop according to the internal laws that he gave to each one, so that they were able to develop and to arrive and their fullness of being. He gave autonomy to the beings of the universe at the same time at which he assured them of his continuous presence, giving being to every reality. And so creation continued for centuries and centuries, millennia and millennia, until it became which we know today, precisely because God is not a demiurge or a magician, but the creator who gives being to all things.

Then

www.christianpost.com...

A Vatican Astronomer said this...

Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno speculated that the general public will not be too surprised when life on other planets is eventually discovered, and will react in much the same way it did when news broke in the '90s that there are other planets orbiting far off stars.

Consolmagno, a planetary scientist who has studied meteorites and asteroids as an astronomer with the Vatican Observatory since 1993, told Catholic News Service that discovery of alien life will not prove or disprove the existence of God, but will pave the way to questions on salvation and how it relates to intelligent species.

Read more at www.christianpost.com...

I realize that none of this is any real evidence but just curious statements as if the Vatican does know something. That's just two examples there have been many others recently (last 5 years or so)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: interupt42

No it doesn't. A priest or two does not make it so. Yes that makes news because it's the church but these are men also not demi-God's. The percentage has got to be about what is average in the general populace. But they sure have you convinced. Like I said Most Catholics would strongly disagree.

The issue with the Church besides the child molestation , is how the Church reacted and dealt with the punishment of one of the most disgusting crimes in the world. They are first worried about their image than they worry about the victims and are not oppose to hiding and covering these devil church members.

Just one example

public documents show that the future Pope Benedict XVI was reluctant in the 1980s to defrock a California priest sentenced to probation for molesting young boys.

In a letter dated four years after the Oakland Diocese proposed defrocking the Rev. Stephen Kiesle, Benedict expressed concern that laicizing Kiesle "could provoke some scandal among the faithful," according to an internal document, which called the Vatican guidance "not too encouraging."

www.washingtonpost.com...

Spin it how you need to , but any organization willing to cover up such heinous crimes , lacks transparency and holds vast secrets typical isn't up to any good.

Regardless, we may be on borderline offtopic on this. So has this been debunked yet or are we still waiting for an announcement tomorrow from the Pope in regards to Aliens?

edit on 06630America/ChicagoThu, 04 Jun 2015 13:06:55 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join