It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world 'prophet' predicts HORROR earthquake to hit America in TWO DAYS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheForced
I predict an earthquake tax coming.
Just a hunch.

How about a hoax tax?
Or even a hunch tax, based on disbelieving the hoax?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Starling

Time's up! I'm interested to see what adjustments the "prophet" (no, not THAT one, stop drawing cartoons!) makes. Or was it averted by reaching the magical earthquake stopping number of clicks?

You can breathe easy SoCal...oh wait, THE BLACKHAWKS ARE COMING!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Frank didn't appear to have anything but a crappy solar system program and his moms basement....

I'm thinking he either got screwed by Hollywood and needs to rework the deal or he really is a prophet of disaster

Well seeing that Frankie Boy got ALL the planets in the wrong position for this date and time, I wouldn't take any of it too seriously folks.
Even the Nostradamus quotes were badly translated, in that the planetary positions mentioned are not even valid either.

I am an astrologer and I looked it up in 'The American Ephemeris of the 21st Century', (which I use as a daily guide for my own purposes anyway).
For those who are well versed in astrology, you can check my objections to this guy's crap by looking up the correct data in your own system of planetary movements and compare them to Frank's assertions.

Frank: Mars and Mercury in Taurus. Wrong! Correct data: they're both in Gemini.
Frank: Jupiter in Cancer. Wrong! Correct data: Jupiter is in Leo, and has been for a long time.
Frank: Moon in Virgo. Wrong! Correct data: Moon goes into Libra at the time he states.
Frank: Saturn in Capricorn. Wrong! Correct data: Saturn is in Sagitarius.
The only thing he got right is that Venus IS in Cancer, but not in any critical angle to any other planet that matters.

Of the above planetary positions he quoted, there is no specific pattern to Frank's misinterpretation, like he may adhere to an alternative and controversial 'astrological system' that could push the planets into the sign behind it.
However, his quoted positions are not consistant with that alternative system, as he has placed them here; some are ahead, some are behind.

So basically he's full of #e and I wouldn't be surprised if he was in fact part of a media propaganda program to promote the Earthquake movie.

There is no such significant "alignment" happening now, except that a couple of the transiting planets are in "square" to eachother, but the planets themselves do not signify any disaster scenario in their connection to eachother.

Most of you here are probably not into astrology as to know what the 'ell we're talking about, but those who are should recognize the mistakes (or deception) that Frankie Boy is suggesting here.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Looks like we'll have to wait... Again.

Safe in Denver.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yeah well they got that wrong eh?

I must confess I bought a bottle of water and a box of biscuits just in case.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
M6.8 - 102km NNW of Chirikof Island, Alaska

Time
2015-05-29 07:00:00 (UTC)
2015-05-29 00:00:00 (UTC-07:00) in your timezone
Times in other timezones
Nearby Cities
102km (63mi) NNW of Chirikof Island, Alaska
639km (397mi) SW of Anchorage, Alaska
674km (419mi) SW of Knik-Fairview, Alaska
1033km (642mi) SSW of Fairbanks, Alaska
1319km (820mi) W of Whitehorse, Canada

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

wow - just wow - seen it all now - one " branch " of pseudo scientific drivel has debunked another

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
...Be afraid.

Some merit in this prediction I suspect ... all recent global events point to something changing.
Even as a skeptic I have to acknowledge it's highly spooky.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
inb4 the youtuber claims it was the san andreas movie
more junk science used to scare people

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: troubleshooter

Lmao..
edit on 0b51America/ChicagoFri, 29 May 2015 04:38:51 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 29 May 2015 04:38:51 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
double post
edit on 0b53America/ChicagoFri, 29 May 2015 04:37:53 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 29 May 2015 04:37:53 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Nope it does NOT fit with Nostradamus - only TWO of the planets were in the right position. The others were between 120 and 180 degrees off

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
"Something" did happen, inJapan, at least:

10:00:00 Friday May 29, 2015 in Japan converts to
01:00:00 Friday May 29, 2015 in GMT

or

10:00:00 Friday May 29, 2015 in Japan converts to
20:00:00 Thursday May 28, 2015 in US/Central

time zone converter

Mount Shindake suddenly erupted at around 10:00 a.m. local time, sending a large plume of black smoke some 9,000 metersinto the sky. The Japan Meteorological Agency has issued a level five warning for the area, the highest on its scale.

source

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It was to attract people to see the movie San Andreas.
PROPHET is Spelled PROFIT

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: oneway
...Be afraid.

Some merit in this prediction I suspect ... all recent global events point to something changing.
Even as a skeptic I have to acknowledge it's highly spooky.

Some merit in it ? He predicted a devastating earthquake that would hit America at a specific time , exactly where did that happen yesterday?

Be afraid of what?

The planet is doing what it has always done which is someplace on it something horrible is happening while at another place something wonderful is happening.

Show me 1 single piece of real evidence that says otherwise and sorry a post from BIN claiming Nibiru is hiding bhind the Sun and Jade Helm is prep for that isn't proof.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Time's up! I'm interested to see what adjustments the "prophet" (no, not THAT one, stop drawing cartoons!) makes. Or was it averted by reaching the magical earthquake stopping number of clicks?

You can breathe easy SoCal...oh wait, THE BLACKHAWKS ARE COMING!

No bet on that.

Everyone knows that the San Andreas will have a very large quake. It's only matter of time. Sooner or later, they will get it right.

All Frank needs to do is tone down his Richter scale predictions to something the San Andreas can manage.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

"Something" did happen, inJapan, at least:

Frank was just off by a continent and a gigantic earthquake.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Marid Audran

That's the original story for the thread but this one says 8.8 not 9.8 big big hugh difference.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I guess its the FIFA quake..
lol.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: oneway

Yeah. Things change every day. Inertia causes death.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join