It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking: Trump makes more sense than ALL GOP candidates! AND HILLARY

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I know this is just a snap shot but surprisingly Donald Trump sounds reasonable in this short interview, certainly more sensible than ALL the GOP candidates thus far…

On infrastructure, Iraq, Iran, the economy, the Pam Geller nut, Trump says all the right things, imo

Hey you never know the guy might not be brain dead after all

Trump for president????

edit on 21-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Who can take a man seriously when his comb-over is a planned deception? He is also deceiving himself if he believes people can look beyond it. Sometimes they can't and fantasize what they could do with a pair of scissors. Umm, what were you asking, LOL

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I wouldn’t hold that against him.

You can’t have a bald president it’s against the constitution

That’s why the founders started the Whigs party

Seriously, Trump sounds like has got a modicum of sense

And since he’s already rich maybe he won't steal that much!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Is that you Donald?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

"Since he's already rich, maybe he won't steal that much"

I think that might be one of the smartest reasons of all.

I would consider voting trump, he obviously knows how to run stuff.

He obviously knows how politics works.

Only rand Paul is a more attractive option for me at this time.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Trump has always made sense to me. He isn't a career politician. Instead of living off the public his entire life he is someone that actually understands how to run a business.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Aw shuks...got caught

Seriously, I never took him seriously

But from that small interview he made a hell of a lot of sense.

That's all I'm saying

I have always said I am an issues person in politics and on those issues he spoke about he made a lot of sense.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Trump has always made sense to me. He isn't a career politician. Instead of living off the public his entire life he is someone that actually understands how to run a business.

The more I think about it, his status may actually cause less corruption as well.

He doesn't need to dole out favors for a high paying job when he leaves office.

He already has a very high paying job waiting on him, CEO of trump.

So I can see several advantages.

I'm actually considering voting for this guy now.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
oh, please, please, please, let Donald trump be the republican candidate....he's perfect, republican voters, HE'S PERFECT!!!!!!.....hahahahahhahahahhaha

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

...that he inherited.
His father was a wealthy real estate magnate. This allowed Trump to attend Wharton school of business where he made connections.

He just lived off of his family's wealth.

The guy knows how to play the system in order to not go to jail, has declared bankruptcy to the tune of some small countries' GNPs several times, and yet, is STILL able to have people say he is presidential material.

...and they said Clinton was Slick.
edit on 21-5-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

...that he inherited.
His father was a wealthy real estate magnate. This allowed Trump to attend Wharton school of business where he made connections.

So you would dismiss his lifetime of accomplishments because of your bias? He was born into a wealthy family therefore he can't possibly be productive on his own? What could he have done to gain your respect? Apparently nothing because of his parents and family.

...and they said Clinton was Slick.

At least he isn't a crook.
edit on 2015/5/21 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
oh, please, please, please, let Donald trump be the republican candidate....he's perfect, republican voters, HE'S PERFECT!!!!!!.....hahahahahhahahahhaha

Who you want Hillary?

Lol that old bag is done, there is more dirt on her than all the repubs combined.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This guy knows what to say.
He can talk the talk, but do we really think he could walk the walk?

Can you declare bankruptcy as a president?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

...that he inherited.

So you would dismiss his lifetime of accomplishments because of your bias? He was born into a wealthy family therefore he can't possibly be productive on his own? What could he have done to gain your respect? Apparently nothing because of his parents and family.

Lifetime of accomplishments?
I view them as detatched from the majority of citizens of the US, most of whom live paycheck to paycheck. He is FAR from a self made man...his position of birth and upbringing found him in the right company.
And, no, I won't respect him. His arrogance and pomposity must be some of that "affluenza".

edit on 21-5-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

He is a corporatist and likes to make money, he reminds me of another wannabe also very rich, no as flashy as Trump, that tried to run for president, a corporate man, Ross Perot made a lot of sense too, but like all rich people none of them are in the business of losing money.

Trump's wants power more that already he have. Money can buy anything this days, sadly as a public figure his dirty laundry will be exposed and he doesn't like criticism, I wonder what he will do as he would not be able to sue as a political figure of defamation of character.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

At least he isn't a crook.

LOL.
Oh, It's ALLLLLLL perfectly legal!.
HAHA

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Trump for President? Seriously? Just when I thought I'd heard everything. Honestly, you are the first person I've ever heard say that. Except for Trump himself of course.

His first official act would be to rename everything. The White House becomes "The Trump House".
Air Force One becomes "Trump One". Congress becomes "Trumps minions". Our ambassadors become "Trumps little peacemakers and do-gooders".

Then, on the seventh day, he eats cake.

edit on 5/21/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

Who can take a man seriously when his comb-over is a planned deception? He is also deceiving himself if he believes people can look beyond it. Sometimes they can't and fantasize what they could do with a pair of scissors. Umm, what were you asking, LOL

Who can take Obama seriously when his very words, dependent on TWO teleprompters at all times, are a planned deception? Obama is also deceiving himself if he believes people can look beyond it.
No world leader, not even ISIS, takes Obama seriously; he's a doormat.

ANYBODY would be better than Obama, and that includes Trump.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: jimmyx

Who you want Hillary?

Lol that old bag is done, there is more dirt on her than all the repubs combined.

you are so right, and I'm just a dumb liberal......so go out there and vote for trump....YEAH TRUMP!!!!!....best candidate in the field!!!....or JINDAL!!....or BUSH!!!.....hehe....do you know what a clown car is?.....lololol

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That's hilarious, and so true! It would almost be worth it to see him have one of his tantrums during a Presidential address! Red-faced and that hair flying! Having a hissy fit because somebody hurt his feelings. Poor baby. So used to having his way. Nobody tells Trump what to do! Not even Congress, or the American public!

First time Americans pissed him off he'd try to fire US! lol.
edit on 5/21/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join