It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Hackers Plan "Message to America" Attack Today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

"A group of hackers affiliated with ISIS are threatening to carry out a cyber attack—dubbed “Message to America”—against a number of targets 2 p.m. EST today. The targets were not identified on ISIS forums and social channels but the hackers are promising something “surprising” that “will frighten America”."

ISIS Hackers Plan "Message to America" Attack Today

ISIS promise hacking doom today. Could be interesting or nothing at all.

+8 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

"Surprising" and "will frighten" us....

I'm thinking it will be one of those youtube videos where you are waiting for something to happen.. la dee da, then

BAM - the freaky possessed girl from Exorcism pops out and there is a loud scream.

Thanks anyway guys...P.S. Halloween in America isn't until October 31st. We're not impressed

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So they are going to go into chat rooms and boot people out?

Maybe they are going to post on peoples face books that are left open in libraries.....

Thats about the extent I can think of that they might pull off

+17 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
They just need to take facebook down for 3 minutes. That will scare a lot of people.

+13 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It wouldnt surprise anyone if ANONYMOUS hacks them and finds out that the hacks originate from Israel or some other "ally'.
What does Anonymous have to say about this?

These theats have a funny smell.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
How to build fame for the terrs without having them actually do anything.

The ISIS crisis, going media strong.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I'm thinking it will be one of those youtube videos where you are waiting for something to happen.. la dee da, then

BAM - the freaky possessed girl from Exorcism pops out and there is a loud scream.

Thanks anyway guys...P.S. Halloween in America isn't until October 31st. We're not impressed

On Sept 11 2001 the FAA was hacked through PTECH so hacking of computer systems could have disastrous effects.
edit on 11-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
It wouldnt surprise anyone if ANONYMOUS hacks them and finds out that the hacks originate from Israel or some other "ally'.

Israel has NOTHING to do with this thread

yes of course, must be Israel and MOSSAD

do people like you sit up at all hours trying to find things to blame Israel for or ?

I swear the lengths people go to
edit on 5/11/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

do people like you sit up at all hours trying to find things to blame Israel for or ?

Not a far out thought. History has taught us that this is possible and intelligence dictates that we must question the actions of groups no matter who they are.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There is a syrian hacker that took down a few sites I go to...they were down for a week. I'm more interested if they can actually pull anything off that is newsworthy. Hacking is a battlefront completely on its own and can cause billions of dollars in damage and if they are getting good at it...its definitely cause for concern.

I read something maybe on here or somewhere else how this programmer made a logarithm to scan social media sites and job sites for peoples resumes but it filtered out words that would only be used in the Intel community. Thus identifying thousands of active or prior intel agents for the usa. That is pretty dangerous knowing all that info.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Would not be surprising if it comes our own NSA, as opposed to an 'ally'. Why impugn Israel when we still can't account for Hillary's cyber clusterf###?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Left, right left, right, till the head pops off..

That's the hac..Ohh wait,

I'll re-read the OP.

+6 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Not a far out thought. History has taught us that this is possible and intelligence dictates that we must question the actions of groups no matter who they are.

intelligence tells us that blaming Israel for every evil thing that happens in the world , is not at all intelligent

+4 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He said, Israel or ally. Try not to over react. Of course, you could convince everyone the west (and Israel) aren't behind the misery in the Middle East…
edit on 11-5-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

They're going to DDos apple, or reddit idk.. either way, if anon cannot sustain an atheist attack, these dim witts will never achieve a religious one..

Save your GTA profiles kids.. just in case.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The Middle East was a growing problem before we ever got there and not because of Israel but because of radical Muslims.

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He said, Israel or ally. Try not to over react. Of course, you could convince everyone the west (and Israel) aren't behind the misery in the Middle East…

I believe I correctly responded.......infact I addressed the exact thing he said.......

This thread is not about the Wests involvement in the Middle East.......

This thread is about ISIS threat to undertake an internet attack.......

Please both of you stop trying to derail another thread with your typical Israel hate.....

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
2 pm est huh? I'll be back at 3 to laugh at nothing special.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Obsrvr
a reply to: intrptr

The Middle East was a growing problem before we ever got there and not because of Israel but because of radical Muslims.

Ho Hum… Blaming the victims…

Bombing, invading and taking down nation after nation in the Middle East is way more "radical" than anything the people living there have ever been subjected to ever in all of history.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
CIA/MSM/MOSSAD/MCDONALDS/COCA COLA incorporated.
Boring by now, so bored.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join