It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grays are definitely deceivers. This thread won't disappoint you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You were wrong, this thread was a let down.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
the grays are actually devils who have been allowed to abduct children and adults for experimentation into creating a hybrid race that was once known as the sons of god, giants, the men of renown, in exchange for knowledge to create faster aircraft and advanced weapons.

they deceive in order to conquer just as Islam does

edit on 11-5-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

they deceive in order to conquer just as Islam does

So......Are The Grays in competition with Islam? Or is Islam a front for The Gray agenda? What does that make the Roman Catholic Church?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

What does that make the Roman Catholic Church?

Sorry to interject, but.... the recent buzz within Mother Church is that we're all secretly Evil Reptilian Aliens genetically engineering humanity and prepping them for an eventual Alien Savior reveal.

Exo-Vaticana

Haven't been able to put this book down since I got it.
It's a laugh a minute interstellar riot.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is definitely the "alien interview" story.

I read the whole interview, it is truly an interesting read. Someone else posted it earlier in this thread. It makes a lot of sense, maybe too much sense, but at the same time it's just a rehash of scientology.

I like that it explains how we are so diverse and why we have so many different artists and rebellious ideas.

I don't really believe the Greys are malicious or benevolent or helpful or that they are anything really at all to be concerned with. I have never seen one or been abducted or anything like that, but the pictures have always made me cringe (and I never knew why, maybe the 'grey' shape goes against some kind of perfect rectangles that makes it intentionally displeasing?) I think it is some kind of subversive mind control implanted in our brains to bring us fear.
edit on 11-5-2015 by Attentionwandered because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2015 by Attentionwandered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Islam : Grey Aliens :: Catholic Church :

THE SITH THE SITHHHHH ZERMERGFHGLSLISDJNOOOOOOOOOO ahhhhhh

Everything. Totally. Makes sense now.

edit on 11-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Im not disappointed, because I couldn't care about it.
edit on 11-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ok so greys are deceivers. So what? They are also very bad at deceiving. Due to that it's sometimes fun to deceive the deceivers.

In the outskirts of Los Angeles is the occasional abduction. Some ranchers and such getting the olde lightshow and anal probe treatment. The greys have been using the beam of desire to make their UFO's look like broken down Tropicana tropic tour buses and the greys like Models. The poor farmer sees the light in his backyard at first angry that some people are throwing a party on his property at 3 am. But all that changes when he takes a better look and sees the models frolicking in his front years and the bus with the hawaiian tropic emblem on the side. Farmer comes outside to greet the models and "help" Of course the greys use the flash beam of immobility and take him inside the ship to do their anal probing and "other stuff" To make the farmer forget the episode and blame the scratches on his body on something else they always pair the poor farmer with some hapless sheep or lamb and then turn off the beam of desire killing his hallucination. A carefully planted bottle of polished of melon shine and the farmer goes. Damn it, it was all a dream. I need to find a lady before I loose all respect for myself doing these sheep. All of this is of course completely unfair to the poor farmer and is all the fault of these deceiving greys.

Heres what I like to do. I actually have a service for this that I am trying to get people to pay for. You see farmers in need get my business card and call me telling me about their "Sexual deviations" looking for help. (I market myself as a sorta psychologist. ) I then show up to the farm and tell the farmer to take a couple days off as I will be "talking to his sheep" impersonating him and I don't want the sheep to get confused seeing the two of us. I then dress up like said farmer and stagger around looking drunk for a whole day on his property until the greys are good and sure that I am ripe for an abduction. You see part of the secret is to actually get drunk, but only on malt liquor. Special blends that say High Gravity make you immune to their deceptions.

Once you get the greys attention you play along. Oh no not the hawiian tropic models again! whatever shall I do. They think they have zapped me and take me inside their space ship. That's when I pull of my yokel mask and they see that I am really Master Sensei Kuni. You know George Newmans neighbor. And I yell "STUPID!!!!! YOU"RE ALL SO STUPID!!!!!" and proceed to unleash a class 5 hurticane inside their little space ship. Little known fact greys are so little and light that they double as nunchuks easily. Little known fact Greys DO NOT know kung fu. Little know fact putting a whoopin on a grey is EASY!!!! Greys learn true meaning of butt hurt and drop me off never again coming near said farmer again!!!.

I also recommend hiring Gary Busey. Put him in a room with a bunch of greys. they deception is when the greys get weary you tell them that Gary's fine and all humans are like that. Gets them to leave your whole planet alone for 100 years.

There that should make up for this thread.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

If you liek that one.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

LOL!

We've all kinda chilled out a bit since then.

Classic rock tends to mellow out even the most hardcore of the Flock.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That was so funny I snorkled (half snorted - half chuckled)....

Good thing I wasn't drinking any milk - it makes such a mess of your keyboard when it comes out your nose like that...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ritter should give you a 1k coin for turning their thread around.

Good work

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Just proof they are demonic

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

*coughcoughtheyredemonscoughcoughhack*

Lol you put a smile on my face with this.

RR

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Grays are definitely deceivers. This thread won't disappoint you.

OK!!!!

Hear we go,

a thread that wont disappoint me, let me go get a cup of coffee, gather the family round and we can all have a read at this wonderful new thread that promises not to disappoint......

They are deceivers, they are like some kind of space nazis.

WOW!

That was disappointing

Don' think I have been this disappointed since Star Wars Episode one.

sigh.....

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Who? The Grays, Islam or the Roman Catholic Church?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Funny demons cant be dissected or recovered from crashes. Seeing as how they cant exist on the primary physical plane without a body to inhabit. HAs anyone seen the greys sacrificing anyone to satan?

They greys are automatons made of flesh that are remotely controlled by human men to cover their experiments with plausible deniability.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

They greys are automatons made of flesh that are remotely controlled by human men to cover their experiments with plausible deniability.

That's interesting - I had figured they were hypnotically induced screen memories used in milabs...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

originally posted by: yuppa

That's interesting - I had figured they were hypnotically induced screen memories used in milabs...

Well they use them for that too remember. gotta have them sometimes though for a hands on approach,such as piloting a craft.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ritter327
They are deceivers, they are like some kind of space nazis.

Sounds like you are pissed about your own government! No one likes those grays

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join