It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grays are definitely deceivers. This thread won't disappoint you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
We humans are little bit dumb, I know I am. It wasn't enough for me to read about all those abductions and torture they do, I had to go through complex way of seeing the bastards.

There is a book about government female employee interviewing gray being that was in communication with US government. This half biological half synthetic being supposedly told this woman a very elaborate story, it called its home, The Domain.

I've read this in detail and given all my spirituality knowledge and research on all things ET. I came to conclusion that author of the book didn't just make it up, if it is made up, it is the greatest sci fi story ever written. and Hollywood is crazy for not making it into a movie.

The being described everything you can imagine (and not imagine) about physical life, spiritual life, battle between good and evil. Evolution of civilizations in the universe. Progress of time.

It described a nightmare scenario and it claimed that we humans live in that worst of the worst of the worst of nightmares imaginable. That we are not just physical slaves but slaves as spirits when we die to other more powerful authoritarian spirits.

And it went into great detail about this spiritual war that their homeland The Domain is fighting on multitude of realities at the same time. And that nobody really cares about us, not The Domain, not the Group fighting them, that we are simply in the middle and ultimately are insignificant.

But this being LIED, told half truths with lies mixed in. Just like a very intelligent but very evil person would do. And it even made itself look like a victim. My research on NDEs and OBEs proved to me that this being lied big time. Our detached spirits don't enter traps, we are greeted by loved ones and in some cases God itself.

They are deceivers, they are like some kind of space nazis.

+4 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ritter327

Have you any evidence for your claims?

Couldnt you have at least told us the name of the book?

How about some links to back up this fantasy of yours?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Give me a min
I am searching.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The domain

This may be similar? I think? OP?

+31 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I feel like I've been deceived, but not by some grey alien. You told me I wouldn't be disappointed and to be perfectly honest, I'm left very disappointed.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

It is called alien interview.

As for my spiritual knowledge it requires at least 6 months of reading NDE and OBE experiences world wide. Thousands and thousands of cases.

As for knowledge on Extra terrestrials, spend at least 6 months on ATS using search function.

Read, use critical thinking. And voila you will know something.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

Yes that site talks about that case but the video has nothing to do with that case.

They just added that.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Is this perhaps the interview in question?

Alien Interview

Matilda O'Donnell Macelroy ring any bells?

edit on 5/11/15 by GENERAL EYES because: fixed initial link error

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You know if I gave you all one gold coin worth over 1 k

Someone would say they are very disappointed.

RR

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Is it anything like the Dominion, and a race of shapeshifting aliens infiltrating various positions of power with the intent of totalitarian control?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Notes of USAAF Nurse Matilda MacElroy in regard the Roswell Alien interview ?

QUESTION – “What planet are you from?”

ANSWER –

THE HOME / BIRTHPLACE WORLD OF THE DOMAIN
alieninterview.org...

Unfortunately the story is just a story , a work of fiction , even Bill Ryan knows it.

Conveniently, the claimed source, "Matilda MacElroy" is "deceased" - and Spencer "destroyed all the original documentation". So we'll just have to take his word for it... and his word, publicly stated, is that he is portraying real events. Sadly, his word is not very honorable, and he is lying. I don't often deploy that unpleasant word, but here its use is accurate and fair.

Any Scientologist with any experience will instantly recognize the very large number of terms and concepts directly borrowed from (and sourced by) L. Ron Hubbard.
projectavalon.net...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Are You a Gray™? The reason I ask is that I too feel deceived by this thread.. You typed that We would not be disappointed. There are at least 2, some may have read and left sans any mention of dis-content. After reading that the path to understanding is contained in hours and hours of research into the bowels of ATS™, is that the gold/oro that We entered this thread for? (be honest)?

Does it matter on the spelling of "Gray" vs. "Grey"?

Have a nice day, Mr. or Mrs. Gray.

namaste

EDIT: But to give You a reprieve.. You can send Me and the other discontent each a gold coin worth $1,000.00 and let ATS™ see if We complain.. Won't this be the ONLY way to PROVE Your point? Perhaps do a little thinking prior to typing?

I'll send You an address where I'd like My $1k coin sent...

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: Offer of a reprieve..

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Is it anything like the Dominion, and a race of shapeshifting aliens infiltrating various positions of power with the intent of totalitarian control?

Hey there deep space 9 fan, I loved the show.

Vorta are such evil tools

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I would just like to say that recently I read a thread from 2007

And people on ATS behaved different.

Today anyone posting anything is immediately swarmed with allegations of lying fantasy drugs.

Not a pleasant environment compared to 2007.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

I'll send You an address where I'd like My $1k coin sent...

I'd like mine sent as a donation to the site, please. I've always wanted the title, "Black Project Leader".

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I feel deceived !
First when you look at the videos on the site, moving hands first indexes do not move at all. Mouth doesn´t move at all, eye lids move but its easy when you have soft material and with few strings hidden inside the suit manipulated with fingers. I think this issue has been discussed before here in ATS.
Prison planet ? Someone has been reading too much R.L.Hubbard

Well at least try to proof your case

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
For what it's worth....this thread and associated link were somewhat of an interesting read - by proxy.

I fail to understand how they Grey's are "deceivers" based on the initial interview on it's own merits.

If one is to look at the "community" as a whole, whatever on Earth (or Zeta-Reticula) would make anyone think that they don't have their own cacophony of different types and personality traits throughout their civilization?

One interview with one being and the next thing we know we've got the whole assembly figured out lock stock and barrel?

That's equivalent to me walking into a mall and concluding that everyone on Earth is a teenage girl with a parents credit card on hand and a passion for floral print shoes in summer.

Diversity is a fact of creation....it's freakin' everywhere.

While most reports are of Grey's behaving badly...it's refreshing to see something that doesn't define the being as little more than a perverted home intruder, psycho mind-gamer or freelance cattle mutilator.

If - theoretically - there are possibly trillions of these entities, merely here to observe and preserve the Domain, how in hell can we define an entire collective based on the poor choices and select actions of a few who exhibit misbehavior?

A few minor "rogue examples" in an infinite universe does not a comprehensive case file make.

Enlighten me.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

OP already said video is not part of the story that site just put it there.
edit on 11-5-2015 by TorinoFer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

What a load of BS

You obviously didn't read the interview to the end.

This being presented itself as benevolent being wishing us only the best while his spiritual info completely conflicts with our spiritual knowledge based on thousands of world wide cases.

He also took a cheap shoot at Jesus which is a red flag too.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Pardon me?

You're the one withholding information here buddy.

I posted what I thought might be the Interview in question and you never responded.

Whatever factory you fell off the truck with it's plainly obvious why you were recalled the first time around.

If I'm reading the wrong Intel, don't blame me.

You're the one being vague and obtuse on this issue.
At least I'm attempting perspective instead of insisting on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join