It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grays are definitely deceivers. This thread won't disappoint you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ritter327
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You know if I gave you all one gold coin worth over 1 k

Someone would say they are very disappointed.

RR

Perhaps you should have led with the doubloons.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
There have been many stories told about the "Greys"...most are not true. Many would be surprised where many of the Greys can be found in the afterlife; they are part of the Universe and are a creation...as we humans are part of the Universe and are a creation too. Some humans go to Heaven...some don't...this is true for the Greys too...and all of creation in the Universe.

Many won't believe the truth I've just written...and that is their choice...but their non-belief does not change the truth.

Just so you all know ahead of time...this is the only reply I will make in this thread...peace out.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Damn, I skimmed over the replies here, what a bunch of silliness. I have read this book recently, and yes it is not substantiated, but it is not up to some arm chaired critics to tell me what to believe or not to believe and the same goes for you. Like you, I have read many near death experiences and the same critics would claim it is based on O2 deprivations or similar. We should all just go back to sleep, read wiki or whatever for the real truth and not strain our mind for answers of our own.

We each struggle don't we? I like you hope the prison planet is not true, but when one looks around one wonders. But then when I look at my own out of body experience I see hope, or at least until the one with the barrier. So I am on the fence, not so much from what I read, but from my own experiences.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well how about that. The grays call their home by an English word. Who knew English was a universal language.
Sorry, I'm already disappointed.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Well how about that. The grays call their home by an English word. Who knew English was a universal language.

Every Star Trek fan ever.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Belief doesn't make this true either. Sorry.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
There have been many stories told about the "Greys"...most are not true. Many would be surprised where many of the Greys can be found in the afterlife; they are part of the Universe and are a creation...as we humans are part of the Universe and are a creation too. Some humans go to Heaven...some don't...this is true for the Greys too...and all of creation in the Universe.

Many won't believe the truth I've just written...and that is their choice...but their non-belief does not change the truth.

And calling it "the truth" does not make it so.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm disappointed.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ritter327

So, the Scientologists are right?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I find the whole topic of aliens a very deceptive one. While it is a hazy topic, if I had to bet anywhere:

The incidents of Greys are down from where there where a few decades ago. There are a few bases around the globe that do hold spaceships. Either the greys have had a few losses or there is better containment of their progress.

To pull of a stunt like 9/11 it has made me consider some primitive, demonic alien force behind the scenes. There sure is some dark stuff around. Using an art of war play, you make your weakness look like strengths and strengths look like weakness. Has project bluebird already started as I now start to throw resentment at something I really do not have a clue about?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Read it. A favorite book Ive mentioned here a few times in the last few years. I think its an interesting explanation about races here, where they are from, what want or dont want, which are good, which are bad, how they use us, helped create us etc etc....very good book.

Explains everything and most questions people have about the different alien races and their intentions. "ALIEN AGENDA" is another book.

The problem is you believe it as fact.

edit on 11-5-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I believe very strongly in a mixture of intentions and both hero's and slave drivers up there. Around us in our solar system, there is a strong presence of negativity that is akin to an evil empire, and believe it runs a slave system of recycling humans, wiping memories, etc. Going to say possible, not that I believe Good lets things like this go on for long, just one of the things to be aware of. And as you wake up more, bullies nab you and attempt to put you back in the pen. But then there are those trying to wake us up for real.

As fractals of the universe, possibly forced into a hijacked simulation, the real solution is within, and rising above this.

Moon greys and the Sirius annanuki/el type greys are certainly negative bullies, not sure everything is.

yournewswire.com...
edit on 11-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ritter327
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You know if I gave you all one gold coin worth over 1 k

Someone would say they are very disappointed.

RR

You haven't been on this site long so I'm going to excuse you but...

Nothing you posted was original in any way and the alien interview plus the theories surrounding it have been posted numerous times on ATS.

That's why we're disappointed... there's nothing new here.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I have listened to this story. If certainly is interesting to listen to and comes across as sounding factual recount.
It certainly could be made all up and if that's the case does make for a good sci fi horror.
If it was somehow the truth, then we are truly screwed in terms of we stuck on this planet, and if we try and explore we will encounter an alien force so far ahead of us we have no chance of competing. The Alien race is question are very Borg like, the assimilate and conquer. The consider biological life as the lower forms of life as they have learnt eons ago how to plant their consciousness into android artificial bodies which they exit and enter, as easy we change out cloths which means they can fit whatever type body they need suited for job they are carrying out.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorinoFer
I would just like to say that recently I read a thread from 2007

And people on ATS behaved different.

Today anyone posting anything is immediately swarmed with allegations of lying fantasy drugs.

Not a pleasant environment compared to 2007.

Because the folks who've been here for awhile have become jaded with all the hoaxes, nonsense, and tinfoil hat conspiracies over the years.

Every new story about aliens is just a rehash of old information and there's never any verifiable evidence.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Your the typical bore who crashes a thread. Im interested in the story even if its sci-fi.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: Answer

Your the typical bore who crashes a thread. Im interested in the story even if its sci-fi.

Then it should be presented as sci-fi and not "new information I have about aliens that's going to blow your mind."

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm pretty disappointed.

But a tad entertaining I suppose

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I like to think of things this way:

If it CONFUSES you, makes you AFRAID, or UNCOMFORTABLE (ie. doesn't make you feel like purely at peace or just happy and nice) then it is probably not good.

"Greys" or whatever fit into that first category. In fact, they rub me the wrong way so much that if they ever tried to pull any spaceship Jetsons B.S. with me I'd go Rambo on their (multidimensional/interdimensional beings) Space Musketeer behinds.

But yeah OP. I don't know so much about all of what you said but I definitely do agree with the opening statement that you made. It's just a gut feeling.

*coughcoughtheyredemonscoughcoughhack*
edit on 11-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So, the Scientologists are right?

No. But we see another piece of CoSt "mind control" advertisement. I think the mean part is: you have to (as always) pay to get your mind #ed (It's gonna CoSt you, uahahaha). But they got a lot of "complementary stories" to make their belief easier to swallow for reasonable beings.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join