It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when the soul turns perfect?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
originally posted by: Willtell
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Willtell: You become God!

vhb: Not sure you want to as it is 'bliss full' nothingness (a continual state of lying under the love blanket); you will tire of it after an eternity or two.

Willtell: The soul is in a state of imperfection, and everything in spirituality is about getting it in order and onto the developmental stage of growth it was halted by the “fall of man”

By God I mean perfection not the literal beingness of God though we all are within the beingness of God…..We are all mysteriously plunged into God.

Halted by 'enlightenment', or the gift of free will? I thought to be given this; was to perfect the soul and not stay in a state of imperfection. I would not call it the 'fall of man' more the fall of some other progenitor that had other desires (not to allow the human to be uplifted and have it remain enslaved).

Willtell: When the macrocosmic soul returns to perfection (when the inner gardens of the soul return to their rightful place outwardly) the microcosms will involuntarily have to perfect...these gardens will return to their inward home as well( inside us all)
That will cause tremendous pain (Hell) for most save a few who have already trod the path to perfection before the great Day of the Lord.

How does the macrocosmic soul do this without enlightenment (another teaching source of knowledge). All afterlife visions/potential are a product of your own imagination (create a good one and enjoy).
edit on 12-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I feel that an everlasting life would just encourage learning of different scales and proportions.

In my youth, I imagined paradise to be a place where everyone was able to indulge themselves with out fear or consequences.I feel service to self mentalities invite stagnation now, seeing how the wrong kind of desires have a tendency to become warped to extremes.

After starting my own family, I have learned better to enjoy a finer sense of love.I can see now, that service to others is more rewarding, while offering a novelty that goes beyond what I'm able to imagine.Individuals sometimes think that divine union removes free will, I feel it's quite the opposite.
edit on 13-5-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammer

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Optimisplanet

Perfecting ones-self is basically turning yourself into exactly what you want to become, you are taking all the parts of yourself that "could be" and transmuting them into "what is".

A perfect soul or perfect individual has the advantage of feeling "complete" however in life things are like scissors paper and rock, take one and you lose the other, so the disadvantage of being "perfect" is that you lose a lot of "potential" and remain quite the same, "static" if you will, and as such you would suffer from boredom.

It is quite a price to pay however you will be able to exist in a state where you are in total self-acceptance.

Any changes that occur to you would be gradual, but when you do "perfect" you get a sense of self-security that is hard to come by these days.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It is easy to distinguish between advanced and less advanced spirits. The language of higher spirits is dignified, high-minded, and free from every trace of human passion. Their counsels breathe wisdom. Their aim is always the advancement of humanity. On the other hand, remarks by less advanced spirits make use of commonplace, sometimes coarse, language and often contain substantial inconsistencies.

Although they sometimes make true and worthwhile statements, their observations are usually ethically flawed and full of false arguments. They play upon the naivete of their audience by feeding false hopes and swelling their listeners' egos. Obviously, enlightening communications can only be obtained in assemblies of a serious character where participants are united in thought and desire by the pursuit of love and truth.

From the Spirits Book.www.afterlife101.com...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bb23108

They are the Creatrix, also known as the Holy Trinity.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

What do you mean when you say "Spirits"? Are you referring to the sprirts within a living body? Or some external source?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Optimisplanet
According to research by Michael newton, the most advanced soul displays a purple light, and then joins with the source/presence. Can anyone expand on this? Does the soul have cycles? Such as when it is fully evolved goes back into a a beginner soul again? Or does it remain in the source forever?

Since those methods are new and accidently triggered after life references from their subjects... The doctors may not have asked the questions you want to know... Eg. What happens to very advance souls...

Here is what I borrow from ancient knowledge that progression is linear, not horizontal and vertical.

What if souls upgrade to the 4th dimension later on? From their subject stories we see countless lives into this world and dimension and yet they are progressing their light is it? In order for those doctors to find out, they should live in the 4th dimension in order to ask a soul about their past 3rd dimensional lives and the new in the 4th. Or a soul must be advanced enough to know that the next step is a higher dimension.

Plutarch wrote historical references from Tirineus that the human universes are 8 (he doesn't speak about 1 universe, but many multiple universes).
From my reading one of Newtons books we got the following.
1) GOD exists and he is also called as mother... Ancients actually represented the 1 GOD Zeus with many faces... eg all gods of Olympus born out from his body (Athena from his head, etc...)
2) We do have a guardian angel or a tutor.
3) Souls split in groups and they work as a group.
4) Nature is indeed a living thing.
The cluster with soul rooms actually reminded me the Dyonisus lair/home... If you search how his kingdom looked like, was like grapes, small clusters in a shape of grape fruit.

Hermes Trismegistos (3 times great) was called like that, because he was born 3 times in a raw and he stepped in the same places. He was also remember his previews lives and each time he moved from a place to a place he was teaching that this is the 2nd time, or 3rd time he been there in the past..
He gave lots of information from the creator. Once the creator crafted the souls, he gathered all gods to present his new creation, with them he brightened the stars! Souls are mmortal as all gods because souls have the same essence as gods. He gave them responsibilities and also a task to protect the soul crafter (the tools which created them), souls was very playful/young and new to the world and they did things they shouldnt do with the creation tools. The GOD got angry and he created the bodies that souls live on today, in order for the souls to get mature... You have to search for his stories, thats a fast track reference from what I remember.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join