It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when the soul turns perfect?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Is there a fixed number of order or degrees of purification among spirits?

"The number of such orders is unlimited, because there is nothing like a barrier or line of demarcation between the different degrees of elevation; and, therefore, as there are no fixed or arbitrary divisions among spirits, the number of orders may be increased or diminished according to the point of view from which they are considered.

Nevertheless, if we consider the general characteristics of spirits, we may reduce them to three principal orders or degrees. "We may place in the first or highest rank those who have reached the degree of relative perfection which constitutes what may be called 'pure spirits.' We may place in the second rank those who have reached the middle of the ascensional ladder, those who have achieved the degree of purification in which aspiration after perfection has become the ruling desire.

We may place in the third or lowest rank all those imperfect spirits who are still on the lower rungs of the ladder. They are characterised by ignorance, the love of evil, and all the low passions that retard their progress upwards." www.allankardec.com...

All your answers can be found in the above link
edit on 8-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
We are experience collectors.

Everything that can be known and experienced, will be through incarnations in this universe and all the parallel universes that exist.

If we lived in a Utopian world our curriculum would be very limited, we would not learn and grow, we need imperfect chaotic worlds to incarnate to, we need evil, hate, greed, corruption and chaos to learn from.

As you gain more experience, you take on more challenging incarnations.

People like the Elephant man, and people born with no limbs, etc. etc. are most likely more experienced souls, so never feel sorry for them, they most likely chose this challenging life because they were ready for it and they are learning new lessons.

If someone seems to have a real easy life, good looks, lots of money, no problems, etc. etc. They could be living a vacation life because their previous incarnation was a very difficult one, and they deserve a break or they could be newer less experienced souls, and are just easing into things, so never be jealous of others.

I dont think becoming perfect is our goal, I think once we experience enough we move onto a more collective type of consciousness and share our experiences with others.
edit on 8-5-2015 by cavrac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Thanks for all the answers so far. I'm thinking that once a part of the presence, a soul can do anything it wants eg reincarnate on earth or in other planets/ other universes or even dimensions, - however it does not need to as it is already perfect and can return to be with the source whenever...
I'm also thinking as someone said a soul can never be truly perfect, there is always one step to grow. I'm not sure I think a soul can achieve perfection and as I said previously can do/reside/ reincarnate into whatever situation it chooses. Another theory is that it just joins the source and then gets to experience unlimited love and joy which may feel like the soul resides in paradise for eternity. Any of my theories could be true, although it may be that souls never get to be perfect....What are your opinions. Also because God is perfect it could be that once a soul is perfect It reaches godhead, what does god do? Oversee everything and be omnipotent, although each soul will have it's own flair from experience it will still reach godhead and do things god Would do. Because god created everything it is possible that the source/ god gives birth to new souls.
Those are my theories so far, and I welcome you to discuss any one of them. Maybe we will never know the truth but we can discuss each possibility

edit on 8-5-2015 by Optimisplanet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The Spirit is perfect, it's when the mind is of the flesh rather than the Spirit that materialism, greed, and pride happens.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Optimisplanet
According to research by Michael newton, the most advanced soul displays a purple light, and then joins with the source/presence. Can anyone expand on this? Does the soul have cycles? Such as when it is fully evolved goes back into a a beginner soul again? Or does it remain in the source forever?

No, the more spiritually evolved the person is the more golden and bright their aura is. When we spiritually evolve to a point that we cannot learn anymore by incarnating into this world (the biblical hell,) then we move up into higher spiritual plane and reincarnate back into where we go when we leave this world. ( the biblical heaven.)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
As I understand it, when the soul reaches perfection you live in New Zealand

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
define "perfect" in regard to the soul.

per·fect
adjective
ˈpərfikt/
having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

the problem here is that in any matter you care to examine, "desirable" and "required" and "good" are all very indefinite qualifications. what is desirable to one person is repulsive to another, what is required by one is a waste to another. not to mention that there are no parameters defining the limitations or the qualities of a soul. hell, we havent even bottled a soul yet let along figured out where it comes from or how it works. so to speculate on the condition of a perfect soul is to presume - beginning with the nature of the soul and, in extension, what makes a soul perfect.

with that understanding, lets not take ourselves too seriously here.
edit on 8-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cavrac

originally posted by: cavrac
We are experience collectors.

Everything that can be known and experienced, will be through incarnations in this universe and all the parallel universes that exist.

If we lived in a Utopian world our curriculum would be very limited, we would not learn and grow, we need imperfect chaotic worlds to incarnate to, we need evil, hate, greed, corruption and chaos to learn from.

As you gain more experience, you take on more challenging incarnations.

People like the Elephant man, and people born with no limbs, etc. etc. are most likely more experienced souls, so never feel sorry for them, they most likely chose this challenging life because they were ready for it and they are learning new lessons.

If someone seems to have a real easy life, good looks, lots of money, no problems, etc. etc. They could be living a vacation life because their previous incarnation was a very difficult one, and they deserve a break or they could be newer less experienced souls, and are just easing into things, so never be jealous of others.

I dont think becoming perfect is our goal, I think once we experience enough we move onto a more collective type of consciousness and share our experiences with others.

Maybe but i think it's also kinda BS. In such case we should be actually gratefull to this world's evil puppet master for teaching us in an insane school. Neverending lectures here, pain and useless work there everytime in worse and worse incarnations heading towards animal incarnations and slaughterhouses. I've seen beautiful souls corrupted by drugs, evil people, evil system, injuries and diseases. There was no progress just a fall down, a loss of good qualities and a raise of bad qualities. If you believe in reincarnation and karma, they started to make bad karma, they've lost faith etc. I can still see some logic in your view but it's like devolution and with that logic the most noble souls would seek incarnations in the seven lower worlds aka hells (according to Indian mythology). There is a never ending corruption potential here and you don't have to ask twice for a lesson and illusion. In the end you could end with a full pack of bad karma - enough for eternal suffering-type of reincarnations once you are also caught in maya-type illusion. I think without some kind of help from above - a salvation it would be a one way road. If you like a more collective type of consciousness you can become an ant forever. Or a communist

I think the only good thing in such an experience collecting is the conversion from evil and from disobedience. Eventually enjoying life with some learned wisdom as a bonus if we do it wrong.
edit on 8/5/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
7 Charkras, 7 Days in the Week, 7 notes of music. We are trying to get to 8, but they're trying to reset everyone back to 0 to do it again. Been studying up on this plan ET and maybe we need to try to get away from here and out of the controllers reach. Maybe John Lear is right and there really is a moon trap for souls on the moon, everything seems to point to the Moon and Saturn/Sol.

Think perfecting souls need to rise above all of this, and escape the matrix.
edit on 8-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
define "perfect" in regard to the soul.

per·fect
adjective
ˈpərfikt/
having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

the problem here is that in any matter you care to examine, "desirable" and "required" and "good" are all very indefinite qualifications. what is desirable to one person is repulsive to another, what is required by one is a waste to another. not to mention that there are no parameters defining the limitations or the qualities of a soul. hell, we havent even bottled a soul yet let along figured out where it comes from or how it works. so to speculate on the condition of a perfect soul is to presume - beginning with the nature of the soul and, in extension, what makes a soul perfect.

with that understanding, lets not take ourselves too seriously here.

the Bible word Holy also means perfect

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

the Bible word Holy also means perfect

what is holy to one person is blasphemous to another, so again, not a very comprehensive definition.

edit on 8-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: guitarplayer

he never said deny your soul you are adding to the word and therefore are cursed

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mark 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

You may want to reread the Gospels Christ was telling everyone to deny their souls and take up their crosses. He even
went so far as to say:

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

He seems to be saying to not only deny yourself but to hate yourself too.

edit on 8-5-2015 by guitarplayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Interesting about color, wife has a purple aura, I was told mine was white which seems to also be the color of my light body or soul. I noticed someone tried to derail this thread with Christ as a needed part of the equation. Just for the record, I embrace no mans religion. So saying that, those with beliefs have almost run from me when I tell them what I have experienced.

Now had I stood at the pulpit and claimed to be of Christ, those in the audience would have been in tears. I tell things in a calm non hysterical or dramatic manner.

Briefly, I have been taken out of body by beings, some would say angels, but these dudes stayed out of sight, except one angelic woman. They showed me my light body, it was white, it was full of humor, it was amazing and patient, it was young yet ancient. It in it's pure form was diamond shape, glowing. Later standing beside what a Christian would call the God force, it was suffering as I was, and was taken up into to force like to a mother. Yup, why not? But then, why could this not have been an elaborate computer simulation i was drawn into. Soon I will know. Boy, did I make that brief and not so emotional.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Optimisplanet
According to research by Michael newton, the most advanced soul displays a purple light, and then joins with the source/presence. Can anyone expand on this? Does the soul have cycles? Such as when it is fully evolved goes back into a a beginner soul again? Or does it remain in the source forever?

All I know is perfection starts with 18 year old scotch and a good cigar...

And a healthy retirement income.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It is thought that the auras of deeply spiritual people have a violet glow.
Violet symbolizes spirituality and creativity, the source could be symbolized as a white light or even a black mirror of wisdom.
The important thing is not speculation but your won motivation in asking and whether your interest is in the source, within the source, and from the source, as other commentators imply.
a reply to: Optimisplanet

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Now there's a sentiment I can get behind! I've got an 18 year old bottle of single malt awaiting the right occasion to break into it. It's going to hit 19 in a few months and l just can't bring myself to crack the seal. It was a rather pricey investment into my liquor cabinet after all!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I believe this is the wrong forum for this thread, and have alerted the staff accordingly.

To address the thread topic, the existence of souls is unproven.

EDIT: I see the thread has been moved from Origins & Creation to Philosophy & Metaphysics, where it belongs. Thank you, staff!

edit on 9/5/15 by Astyanax because: of prompt and efficient service.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

if we consider the general characteristics of spirits, we may reduce them to three principal orders or degrees. "We may place in the first or highest rank those who have reached the degree of relative perfection which constitutes what may be called 'pure spirits.'

Vodka, gin, aquavit, Polish moonshine.

"We may place in the second rank those who have reached the middle of the ascensional ladder, those who have achieved the degree of purification in which aspiration after perfection has become the ruling desire."

Rum, whisky, brandy.

"We may place in the third or lowest rank all those imperfect spirits who are still on the lower rungs of the ladder."

Wine, beer.

Purple spirits, far from being the highest, are impure and full of foreign matter:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

so what is an advaned soul is it a kind soul to be advanced or is it a soul that can help others or is a advanced soul as the uderstanding of all and everthing about its self or dose it just need a purple light ... but what i think is a advanced soul is the meaining to look and feel all around youre self and be happy with in your self and to others and also to have the understanding of everone and every living thing wheather its a tree bee or the air and the sun light thats allaround you and allways be happy within youreself ........ sorry about the spelling

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"What happens when the soul turns perfect?"

What could possibly happen when there is no one left to experience anything?

Wouldn't what is already the case be obvious? That is, the indivisible unconditional Reality, Consciousness-Light, Love-Bliss, God, the Truth Itself, beyond all experience and happenings but not separate from anything or anyone arising?

It is only in our separative imperfect egoity (illusion) that we dream otherwise - that somehow we are going to survive as a separate soul or attention or "will" or individual spark or whatever, somehow in the midst of the indivisible non-dual Divine Reality. It is this very notion that keeps the realization of the absolute Truth from being obvious.

edit on 5/9/2015 by bb23108 because:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join