It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God a Religious Nut or just an innocent creator being?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Joecroft
I believe key parts of the story are inverted; opposites created etc.…in Freud's dream analysis everything in dreams/visions tends to have the opposite meaning…I think the same applies to Moses vision/story of Adam and Eve…

But to keep it simple, when you’re following that lower serpent aspect, you’re turning away from god; and you begin spiralling downwards…away from Gods remembrance/knowledge etc.

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
It is so tricky; Down is up; Up is Down. I understand the maze enlightenment is not supposed to be easily earned; despite scripture, or trust/faith it is for the bravest only (because the truth is not easy) and will not be laid upon your lap unless earned.

Yeah, it’s like movie “Maze Runner”…you have to check every nook and cranny, to find the truth of it…can’t just spend one night in the Maze, and think/expect to know the Maze/doctrine truth of it…

And yes, you gota be brave when you run the Maze, the ones who can step out of their fears, and be led only by the Spirit of truth, will be guided through it, and OUT of IT…

And yes, no easy way to the truth, has to be earned by seeking…no free passes, by way of a complete book, claiming to be the absolute truth…gota run the Maze, “stay the course”,…”go the distance”…

Originally posted by Joecroft
Yes, it’s very personal, and it’s been a longer journey than just this one life time…so it’s REALLY personal…

And yes, see the deception in religion, but also see the parts that are true, and let your heart and spirit of truth lead the rest of the way.

You as a Christian think of yourself as having been other lives lived before?

I’m not a Christian, in the modern day sense of the word…the original Christians were the Nazarenes; so the word Christian has most likely lost it’s original meaning IMO…

I’m with the true and original teachings of Jesus, not the ones that men corrupted and distorted

I guess you could say, Essene/Gnostic, but even true/correct Gnosticism is a difficult theology to pin down…although I do believe that that’s where Jesus teachings originally came from…

As for living other lives, I think it’s possible, but not necessarily here on Earth before; could have just been in another realm or planet, with similar life forms, or possibly even different life forms, to what we have here on Earth…

I look for truth is all. Jesus knew the fallibility of man (expected and recognized it even within his own disciples and forgave their ignorance). I like the music. Have you listened to Boniver? The First CD of theirs… It is similar in textural tones. Angelic actually; some say it hurts their ears to listen to "Calgary". Funny.

Yeah, Boniver’s “Holocene” is my favourite track…if you like Angelic sounds, then check out “Divine works” by Sacred Spirit…it’s awesome IMO…

- JC

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: neils

vhb:
Free will already given to the elohim would surprise me, but as you suggest 'what if' that happened? Lucifer would not be the "enlightener" It thinks it is (his boss tricked him into thinking this only applied to the human).

neils: The Bible doesn't completely suggest that Lucifer was the "enlightener" (serpent in the Garden) (ancient Hebrew oral tradition has the serpent as a bipedal creature (methinks a reptilian type of thing perhaps made by the elohim) ... we need to remember (if we're basing this convo on Biblical accounts plus understanding of other accounts) that we don't know how long God was spending time in "Heaven" w/ the angels and elohim before this, I think all of His creations "above" the current state of the animal kingdom, have free will.

So as I suspect; the Hibiru/Niburu are the original Hebrew (next generation); anyone think of calling me a racist think again its just common sense at work (regarding historical fact). I am not certain God had a hand in creating a 'heaven think tank' as the human does this automatically (defines coordinance) to stick souls that suit their eligibility to a 'level' that expresses their soul path accomplishment. It is arcane and I would like it to disappear (A SORTING SYSTEM OF SOULS).

vhb:
The chosen ones; so one has to understand the Nibiru/Hibiru/Annunaki are possibly ordained as leaders of men by God.

neils: Yes. I think the Annunaki and others mentioned are the elohim mentioned so many times in the bible, that have rebelled. Read Psalm 82.

Need a new Epistle that explains/puts to rest this problem.

vhb:
God needs the human to define It, otherwise wouldn't take the trouble to create us. Sometimes I think God is an adversary.

neils: I disagree. I think He took joy in creating as an extension of Himself. I think everyone at some point think He's an adversary to our desires, wills, etc. But that's another convo

Absolute Joy; just wasn't into dealing with the repercussions this joy would result in (lazy God).

vhb:
Being in the right place at the right time seems to confirm this as civilizations go (uplifting that specie with some hope in a particular area). Still cannot figure out what went wrong with Maya; other than not worth salvation.

neils: I think salvation has been and is extended to all. As to why choose to start/manifest His relationship in the Middle East, don't know, but if it were in Mesoamerica then some would say why not the Chaldeans?

I agree; and some programs apparently are not working as to plan *planned???*. Why not the Chaldeans, the Ancient Maya had it cold, rival to the Egyptians, what went wrong?

vhb:
Good point. God created all, so must have created the others as well (for what purpose) to confuse?

neils: To confuse, I think no. Take a look at Psalm 82 again.

I cannot as have been BANNED ABSOLUTElY *by God* FROM SCRIPTURE READING (even though I have 5 given to me of differing faiths to tempt me).

vhb:
I dislike the rank and power element; I do not know what it means (progression of the soul?). I had not heard Yahweh was an elohim; if so there are many resembling it [this one had some power apparently]. Nice insights; thank you neils.

neils: I think most, to a certain extent dislike any rank and power element. But in the sense of a Creator, He would assume the top spot and everything else below. I don't know Hebrew but I've seen a couple of articles that differentiate Elohim (singular) and b'nai elohim (plural). Both are used in the Bible when referring to God. The problemo is that most Bible teachers are super scared to explore the fact that other gods (elohim) exist. As this usurps their idea (that they got from a misreading of scripture) that only one God exists. So their teachings permeate the sheep that follow them and continues to spread.

God has TOP SPOT and allows all things to occur (and the mess it creates without fixing it). The Elohim do exist; scholars are not going to touch anything smelling of 'extraterrestrial origin' (which we are of creation wise).

neils: Thanks for posting these questions (this is my 3rd post ever, but I've been visiting ATS for a while).
Peace!

Good 3rd post! I am honored to have provoked you out of silence. I just am a questioning sort of being; this forum is perfect as to gaining wisdom or an answer to something very esoteric.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
When one talks of God, in order to understand reality, one has to consider worlds or dimensions.

We are mysteriously wrapped up in a corrupted dimension and that corrupted dimension is us

We’ve corrupted the dimension or world and it in turn reinforces the corruption back onto us

Why this is the case is a long story.

God literally is Lord of all the worlds and there are eternal worlds and his presence in this corrupted world is mainly one of power not mercy, love or compassion, or the world wouldn’t be as vile as it is.

Religion is the impulse to purify this world or return it to its original perfection.

Naturally it has become tainted with the very corruption it is trying to heal!

The reason why( in the long run of time) everything will be all right( if you could believe that) is because there are two elements of reality that is, despite ourselves, perfecting this world…and us…
That is through developmental evolution and through the law of return to God or perfection.

As Above so Below

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

JC: I believe key parts of the story are inverted; opposites created etc.…in Freud's dream analysis everything in dreams/visions tends to have the opposite meaning…I think the same applies to Moses vision/story of Adam and Eve…

But to keep it simple, when you’re following that lower serpent aspect, you’re turning away from god; and you begin spiralling downwards…away from Gods remembrance/knowledge etc.
What discipline are you speaking from? If the Qabala it is a 'baby step enlightenment process' (to keep you from falling into an abyss of TOO MUCH knowledge) you are not ready for; dangerous endeavor CAREFULL in object seeking (enlightenment). God does not make this easy.

VHB:

It is so tricky; Down is up; Up is Down. I understand the maze enlightenment is not supposed to be easily earned; despite scripture, or trust/faith it is for the bravest only (because the truth is not easy) and will not be laid upon your lap unless earned.

JC: Yeah, it’s like movie “Maze Runner”…you have to check every nook and cranny, to find the truth of it…can’t just spend one night in the Maze, and think/expect to know the Maze/doctrine truth of it.

That figuring may not be the real truth; God is tricky.

JC: And yes, you gota be brave when you run the Maze, the ones who can step out of their fears, and be led only by the Spirit of truth, will be guided through it, and OUT of IT…
And yes, no easy way to the truth, has to be earned by seeking…no free passes, by way of a complete book, claiming to be the absolute truth…gota run the Maze, “stay the course”,…”go the distance”.

Brave and courageous (NO FEAR). No freedom other than dreamed of; no passes you are expressing a vision unique to your human experience and so defines another layer/of God Aspect. Run the maze (better to have created it beforehand). Truth is in as you say Joecroft; run the distance and hope the finish line is not moved ahead a few yards *god has a sense of humor*.

JC:

Yes, it’s very personal, and it’s been a longer journey than just this one life time…so it’s REALLY personal…

And yes, see the deception in religion, but also see the parts that are true, and let your heart and spirit of truth lead the rest of the way.

Who or what else is there to trust in; these very personal idea forms? Your heart is the basis of your spirit being.

VHB:

You as a Christian think of yourself as having been other lives lived before?

JC: I’m not a Christian, in the modern day sense of the word…the original Christians were the Nazarenes; so the word Christian has most likely lost it’s original meaning IMO…

I’m with the true and original teachings of Jesus, not the ones that men corrupted and distorted

I guess you could say, Essene/Gnostic, but even true/correct Gnosticism is a difficult theology to pin down…although I do believe that that’s where Jesus teachings originally came from.

Yes, Nazarene is a more appropriate term for you as I recognize you. Original; untainted by Paul or other acrimonious offshoots of what should have been PURE speaking (the kingdom of god lies within you) why not take a look?

JC: As for living other lives, I think it’s possible, but not necessarily here on Earth before; could have just been in another realm or planet, with similar life forms, or possibly even different life forms, to what we have here on Earth.

Not confined to earth reality if you want to call this 'dream state' REALITY. It is all within possibility (those realms you dream of).

VHB:

I look for truth is all. Jesus knew the fallibility of man (expected and recognized it even within his own disciples and forgave their ignorance). I like the music. Have you listened to Boniver? The First CD of theirs… It is similar in textural tones. Angelic actually; some say it hurts their ears to listen to "Calgary". Funny.

JC: Yeah, Boniver’s “Holocene” is my favourite track…if you like Angelic sounds, then check out “Divine works” by Sacred Spirit…it’s awesome IMO…
- JC

I will check it out "Holocene" and then Divine works by Sacred Spirit. Thank you Joecroft (angle/angel) for the music driven enlightening.
edit on 13-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
originally posted by: Willtell

Willtell:

When one talks of God, in order to understand reality, one has to consider worlds or dimensions.

Absolutely; we just lack the 'procedural manual' to interpret its confusing vastness of being (not happy).

Willtell: We are mysteriously wrapped up in a corrupted dimension and that corrupted dimension is us

We’ve corrupted the dimension or world and it in turn reinforces the corruption back onto us

Why this is the case is a long story.

I agree and am 'ALL EARS' as to anyone can explain this INSANITY.

Willtell: God literally is Lord of all the worlds and there are eternal worlds and his presence in this corrupted world is mainly one of power not mercy, love or compassion, or the world wouldn’t be as vile as it is.

This makes sense in that this world is not sane/fair/doing do diligence to those in dire need of assistance (starvation). What is the power point; subjugation, bended knee to a god form? Mercy seems not in the equation; other than that shown by those that step up as united aid workers (we as god front unite and fix problems) it allowed for the creation of.

Willtell: Religion is the impulse to purify this world or return it to its original perfection.

Naturally it has become tainted with the very corruption it is trying to heal!

Corrupt as in allowed to (its a money maker for a few) disguised as a charity relief foundation.

Willtell: The reason why (in the long run of time) everything will be all right( if you could believe that) is because there are two elements of reality that is, despite ourselves, perfecting this world…and us…
That is through developmental evolution and through the law of return to God or perfection.
As Above so Below

Everything will be okay as you say (DO NOT PANIC). This galaxy/universe is built upon "positive outcome" (growth). Think of yourself as a "God" business owner. You do not drive your industry/profitability into the dirt just for fun to have to begin all over again the same problems you encountered and solved. The only problem on earth is the runaway human.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

What discipline are you speaking from? If the Qabala it is a 'baby step enlightenment process' (to keep you from falling into an abyss of TOO MUCH knowledge) you are not ready for; dangerous endeavor CAREFULL in object seeking (enlightenment). God does not make this easy.

Discipline…hmmm…well Freudian Psychology, Ancient Historic Myths and Mysticism…Although the best avenues for understanding the Five books of Moses (and Genesis) would be to study the “The Zohar” and Kabala…

I think there’s 2 kinds of knowledge though, there’s the knowledge of the Holy (God) i.e. Spirit, which is enlightening/uplifting, and then there is knowledge of the flesh and carnal; i.e. the lower aspects of the Serpent/self and ego; but in a way, they are both about God/Knowledge ultimately…I take it you’ve read “Thunder Perfect Mind”…

Brave and courageous (NO FEAR). No freedom other than dreamed of; no passes you are expressing a vision unique to your human experience and so defines another layer/of God Aspect. Run the maze (better to have created it beforehand). Truth is in as you say Joecroft; run the distance and hope the finish line is not moved ahead a few yards *god has a sense of humor*.

Yes, god did create the Maze because God loves surprises…or more to the point, loves the adventure of it all…the twists and turns…the heroes journey etc…And God, may, as you say, move the Goals post, just as you're nearing the finishing line; just to say, “Haha surprised you again lol”

Yes, Nazarene is a more appropriate term for you as I recognize you. Original; untainted by Paul or other acrimonious offshoots of what should have been PURE speaking (the kingdom of god lies within you) why not take a look?

Oh, I did/have take(n) a look, and that’s exactly what I found i.e. The kingdom Within…

I still believe Pauls writings/words were edited and added too, just like Jesus words were…There’s quite a few Gnostic elements within some of Paul’s epistles IMO, (this is disputed by many of course)…as for his (Pauls) other writings, I don’t think they belonged to Paul at all. But if they are Pauls, then perhaps he was forced to toe the Pharisitical Judaic party line…or else…

I will check it out "Holocene" and then Divine works by Sacred Spirit. Thank you Joecroft (angle/angel) for the music driven enlightening.

Your welcome…let me know what you think of it…

- JC

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

vhb:

JC: Discipline…hmmm…well Freudian Psychology, Ancient Historic Myths and Mysticism…Although the best avenues for understanding the Five books of Moses (and Genesis) would be to study the “The Zohar” and Kabala.

I have no problem with religions having a discipline. Islam requires one to go to the mosque 5 times a day (when is 'real' work accomplished in these communities; should those so indoctrinated all live in monasteries and import people to work for them). Catholics go on Sundays to receive 'communion'; at other times confess sins in the box confessional (imaginary SINS Committed, attesting to a perceived mediator for the great god adjutant [player priest]). I have no problem with the ancients, Quetzalcoatl , Assyrian, Egyptian or Zoroaster.

JC: I think there’s 2 kinds of knowledge though, there’s the knowledge of the Holy (God) i.e. Spirit, which is enlightening/uplifting, and then there is knowledge of the flesh and carnal; i.e. the lower aspects of the Serpent/self and ego; but in a way, they are both about God/Knowledge ultimately…I take it you’ve read “Thunder Perfect Mind”

I have not read this but sounds interesting. Two kinds of knowledge only? I have awareness of a god aspect. I have knowledge of myself being ITS expression and the allowance with dictated 'free will' to individualize my spirit at I see fit (accidental or programed) to advance my soul (I do not want to live on a dung heap/garbage pile in eternity). Why cannot the two be the same thing; ENLIGHTENMENT.

vhb:

JC: Yes, god did create the Maze because God loves surprises…or more to the point, loves the adventure of it all…the twists and turns…the heroes journey etc…And God, may, as you say, move the Goals post, just as you're nearing the finishing line; just to say, “Haha surprised you again lol”

I will tell you Joecroft this God form is ingenious (a funster Chuckle Hut personality); and all you say above is TRUE.

vhb:

JC: Oh, I did/have take(n) a look, and that’s exactly what I found i.e. The kingdom Within…
I still believe Pauls writings/words were edited and added too, just like Jesus words were…There’s quite a few Gnostic elements within some of Paul’s epistles IMO, (this is disputed by many of course)…as for his (Pauls) other writings, I don’t think they belonged to Paul at all. But if they are Pauls, then perhaps he was forced to toe the Pharisitical Judaic party line…or else.

300 hundred years later in Turkey; Constantine found the delicate balance between Paganism and Christianity (this guy knew what he was doing). Gnostic elements? where/ when added (NEVER). It was only until the Gnostic texts of the Essenes were discovered 1948 anyone cared. There were many other books prior to these but dismissed because they were confusing (did not hold the party line of the Catholics at that time) as they had an agenda; regarding what and who god is. They were the first INTERPRETORS until the 'reformation' happened 1260 years later.

vhb:

JC: Your welcome…let me know what you think of it…
- JC

I will. Boniver-Calgary.
edit on 14-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Try the 'smart thinking thing' it may work for some (there is always the complex stuff we never thought of to consider). I would hate to manifest something I could not overpower, or convince it cannot be eaten.

Oh manifesting something which you or the mass of humanity could not overpower is happening even today. It has been the death of many a thing and species.

The extinction may have been perceived as backwards; they are just emerging species not yet (numbers wise) counted for. Yes many specie seem to have failed (dinosaurs ate the flora into both resulting extinctions; the flora should have fought back but had no teeth). As you say others have taken the place of those lost. Co-existing is a primal thing of balance within co-creation (it defines itself ultimately).

Co-existing entails balance. Balance is a tricky thing, for instance balanced does not have to be balanced it just has to work. And considering anything can be made to work. There in lies a nightmare and a path to hell in some casses. For instance did you know our society is very balanced, I know, I know you would not think it by looking at it. But that is to say it works.

Besides why is it we presume to know everything that went down some odd 60 million years ago when we don't even know what is going on for a greater part right under our noses here in the now and present.

Meme software installed; buffering device to avoid the grim reality?

Ever talk to super Christians about there God and religion? Or how about hardcore Muslims about Alla and why they do some of the things they do? They can not think beyond there scope because it would entail overturning there whole world and whole makeup, the same can be said of other various groups and people about different things.

None of it is real, yet they would die to protect it. Its there safe center were they dont have to look beyond the horison its there memetic evolution which for the most part developed side by side with there genetic evolution. So ya! We all have meme software installed into us which makes us see the world the way it is.

It will and exists; that tiny space is HUGE, what is missing is the communication between those bodies of matter or elements. SHOUT as loud as one can: YOU ARE NOT ALONE! (don't do anything without asking about procedures first).

Actually when I meant life is that thing which is the space between things. I meant it in a very literal way. And when bodies collide be they of matter or ethereal, generally it results in the end of them. So yes, you are not alone, but the procedure is not in getting together, its in entangling. Which in itself is a messy process to begin with, and a 1000X as messy to escape from.

But yes, quite literally life is just the space between things. If it were not so individual consciousness would not exist, but individual consciousness is also the problem when dealing with life, and on day to day life, how many individual consciousness do you run into which are contradictory even a deterrent to you or others?

Like I said the space between is all life is, in fact its even an equation if your the more number type. Here watch this vid it has maths for ya. The space between space and time, and also thought and consciousness, that is were the living reside.

Life is what you have to do to exist *too busy*, and miss the other opportunities that exist between those thought forms (insidious) to not explore. I understand the basis of monastic living (simplified); one can concentrate on their relationship with a higher being. We are too distracted to even contemplate such a thing.

Well ya!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

This makes a lot more sense to me:

www.theforbiddenreligion.com...

It's a bit of a read, but well worth it. It's better than the, "even though God is an a-hole throughout the bible, he loves us" argument.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

vhb:
Try the 'smart thinking thing' it may work for some (there is always the complex stuff we never thought of to consider). I would hate to manifest something I could not overpower, or convince it cannot be eaten.

galadof: Oh manifesting something which you or the mass of humanity could not overpower is happening even today. It has been the death of many a thing and species.

Yes I agree. Its called group thinking (some religious folks would imagine it as an innocent combined 'prayer' for a parishioner). Pray for this or that, think this or that how do would you a imagine a 'massive' indoctrination such as Nazism was so successful? The power of mind in its ability to create something out of coalescence is awesome in its dangerousness. I hear what you are saying; specie destruction is the least of its concerns? OR THE MOST: ANY/ALL HUMANS INCLUDED (targeted) another Noah's Arch scenario.

vhb:
The extinction may have been perceived as backwards; they are just emerging species not yet (numbers wise) counted for. Yes many specie seem to have failed (dinosaurs ate the flora into both resulting extinctions; the flora should have fought back but had no teeth). As you say others have taken the place of those lost. Co-existing is a primal thing of balance within co-creation (it defines itself ultimately).

galadof: Co-existing entails balance. Balance is a tricky thing, for instance balanced does not have to be balanced it just has to work. And considering anything can be made to work. There in lies a nightmare and a path to hell in some casses. For instance did you know our society is very balanced, I know, I know you would not think it by looking at it. But that is to say it works.

Balance is the KEYSTONE, the top of the arch; solid ridged. Its also the fulcrum of the lever system. Very tricky. It has to work but only for the good/positive growth. There is no system planned ON PURPOSE that exists that allows for the TOTAL destruction of progressive system to engender good other than the occasional forest fire or volcano eruption, earthquake. Think larger the picture; this system in all of its complexities is not A JOKE. This is a serious experiment and not a disaster movie (but given many hints that it is exactly that).

galadof: Besides why is it we presume to know everything that went down some odd 60 million years ago when we don't even know what is going on for a greater part right under our noses here in the now and present.

Correct (we are not supposed to know) OR we are supposed to figure out the punch line to the grand joke (Why Are We Here Exactly).

vhb:
Meme software installed; buffering device to avoid the grim reality?

galadof:Ever talk to super Christians about there God and religion? Or how about hardcore Muslims about Alla and why they do some of the things they do? They can not think beyond there scope because it would entail overturning there whole world and whole makeup, the same can be said of other various groups and people about different things.
None of it is real, yet they would die to protect it. Its there safe center were they dont have to look beyond the horison its there memetic evolution which for the most part developed side by side with there genetic evolution. So ya! We all have meme software installed into us which makes us see the world the way it is.

I have spoken to 'super Christians' regarding their (self conceived) stake in what they think will define their soul in the afterlife: a "rote dogma/scripture" belief system. I feel for the moderate Muslims that must confront the Koran in all of its ugliness just as Judeo/Christians must look at the old testament with the same vigor. NONE OF THIS IS REAL; but so indoctrinated; they murder people, it has happened for centuries over a CORRECT 'belief system' UNPROVEN to be so. There are too many and the AUO allowed all of them (AND NOT IN ANY SPECIFIC ORDER).

vhb:
It will and exists; that tiny space is HUGE, what is missing is the communication between those bodies of matter or elements. SHOUT as loud as one can: YOU ARE NOT ALONE! (don't do anything without asking about procedures first).

galadof: Actually when I meant life is that thing which is the space between things. I meant it in a very literal way. And when bodies collide be they of matter or ethereal, generally it results in the end of them. So yes, you are not alone, but the procedure is not in getting together, its in entangling. Which in itself is a messy process to begin with, and a 1000X as messy to escape from.

Sounds similar to two sources of DNA from two bodies combining to create the conception of an idea a potential living being.

galadof: But yes, quite literally life is just the space between things. If it were not so individual consciousness would not exist, but individual consciousness is also the problem when dealing with life, and on day to day life, how many individual consciousness do you run into which are contradictory even a deterrent to you or others?

Depends on the day sometime all of them, sometimes none (how am I armed that day for which combatant).

galadof: Like I said the space between is all life is, in fact its even an equation if your the more number type. Here watch this vid it has maths for ya. The space between space and time, and also thought and consciousness, that is were the living reside.

vhb:
Life is what you have to do to exist *too busy*, and miss the other opportunities that exist between those thought forms (insidious) to not explore. I understand the basis of monastic living (simplified); one can concentrate on their relationship with a higher being. We are too distracted to even contemplate such a thing.

galadof: Well ya!

Not sure I could I live in a cave alone with only spiders to speak to (I think that's the point one must channel GOD) or George Carlin.
edit on 16-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scolai

This makes a lot more sense to me:

www.theforbiddenreligion.com...

It's a bit of a read, but well worth it. It's better than the, "even though God is an a-hole throughout the bible, he loves us" argument.

I will check this out; thank you scolai. I like the long complicated reads. God loves us? It needs us to explain Itself to ITSELF (reason for being). Its all its fault and has fallen short/run out of REASONABLE explanations as to why this movie continues to be filmed (we as the actors) exists. It doesn't seem to have an end and we are the unpaid extras. Who's in charge here?
edit on 16-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
What were the supposed good intentions?
1. God creates man and fallen angle/angel Satan boomerangs it with giving man free will.
2. Satan by giving man free will; man then creates religion/dogma to define God (or himself as a fixer).
3. God allows all sorts of religions (different areas to pop up) in order to give hope to these depressed areas.
4. God is totally innocent and had no idea of what was to come of this "enlightenment" experiment.
5. God knew exactly what IT was doing and allowed everything (WHY)?
6. God needs to have something to define it (humans) otherwise cannot understand what it is.
7. IT wants to be king of the world and the yoke is religion first; (not science as this method will never prove it).
8. Its all based in FAITH of a higher being and God is testing the human.

I can't believe how well you've convinced yourself that you actually know something.
It's so manical it should be written into a comedy.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
My current understanding is that all religions see only a glimpse of GOD through a curtain that is trillions of layers deep. So when you see a religion quote I am a jealous GOD you can reason that the particular glimpse of that GOD is not that of the real creator but only a diffused echo of his/her essence that may or may not be echoing truth.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
What were the supposed good intentions?
1. God creates man and fallen angle/angel Satan boomerangs it with giving man free will.
2. Satan by giving man free will; man then creates religion/dogma to define God (or himself as a fixer).
3. God allows all sorts of religions (different areas to pop up) in order to give hope to these depressed areas.
4. God is totally innocent and had no idea of what was to come of this "enlightenment" experiment.
5. God knew exactly what IT was doing and allowed everything (WHY)?
6. God needs to have something to define it (humans) otherwise cannot understand what it is.
7. IT wants to be king of the world and the yoke is religion first; (not science as this method will never prove it).
8. Its all based in FAITH of a higher being and God is testing the human.

randvys: I can't believe how well you've convinced yourself that you actually know something.
It's so manical it should be written into a comedy.

Eight circumstances; you did not address one of them (why the fear). I cannot believe how well you have convinced others you know nothing. As a Gnostic; I have no defense to this accusation: that I 'know something/everything'. Your experience of life as it is perceived is perpetrated by a DEVIOUS AND MANIACAL God that will not explain itself; I cannot hold your hand. You know this world is one huge comedy platform, (you have written that script and and are starring in your own life scenario) you neglected to edit the negatives.
edit on 17-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
My current understanding is that all religions see only a glimpse of GOD through a curtain that is trillions of layers deep.

Why so hidden as you say just a glimpse; so those that attempt to find that obtuse truth are rewarded with the perseverance of SEEKING it. Finding God is not for the faint hearted and not an easy path (not guaranteed). The challenge is unfair and pits the human against its creator. It becomes this: "You love/trust in me as your God creator or you don't" the truth is there but you will die trying to find me.

glend: So when you see a religion quote I am a jealous GOD you can reason that the particular glimpse of that GOD is not that of the real creator but only a diffused echo of his/her essence that may or may not be echoing truth.

Not sure It is jealous; just insecure (ADHD) or (OCD) or as you say echoing itself as all possibilities the human has to express (as its creation); we are IT and perhaps does not like what it sees in the mirror. I happen to think the human is exceptional. As far as Dogma goes, it allowed for that possibility (the great religions) to be another expression of itself. So it essentially is jealous of ITSELF AS *we are it*. Thank you glend for your insightful post. I wonder about the 'I am a jealous God' aspect or is it just insecure of what and how it finally controls all of this mess/or lost all control.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Why so hidden

Perhaps the gift of free will was a double edge sword! If our spiritual self (love) can win over our material self (evil) then the prize is a clearer view of the creator. Does seem like a test doesn't it. Perhaps GOD has sent his children to school!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Eight circumstances; you did not address one of them (why the fear).

This is just more evidence of what I'm saying. No one would dream they
could deduce " Fear " from half a paragraph ( one post ) but someone
who thinks they know it all. And please remember the word deduce was
used. So you can't use a false example such as a sentence that says I
fear this or that. To make yourself look better on screen. Your
way of thinking is really something I would avoid if I knew you personally.
Pure truth. No reason to read any further.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

All ears?

This book has to be studied not just read…and if you do see and understand then know that there is a price for this greatest of knowledge, for as it is written:

Give unto Caesar what is Caesars, and give unto God what is God’s"

www.ccbpublishing.com...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
originally posted by: glend

vhb:
Why so hidden

glend: Perhaps the gift of free will was a double edge sword! If our spiritual self (love) can win over our material self (evil) then the prize is a clearer view of the creator. Does seem like a test doesn't it. Perhaps GOD has sent his children to school!

The gift has a 'double edged sword'; enlightenment comes with a price. Spiritual self drops the material (it has to) as the higher realms of existence are not of a 'material origin'. The accelerated "earth school" God sent us to is a test.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: randyvs

vhb: Eight circumstances; you did not address one of them (why the fear).

randyvs: This is just more evidence of what I'm saying. No one would dream they
could deduce " Fear " from half a paragraph ( one post ) but someone
who thinks they know it all. And please remember the word deduce was
used. So you can't use a false example such as a sentence that says I
fear this or that. To make yourself look better on screen. Your
way of thinking is really something I would avoid if I knew you personally.
Pure truth. No reason to read any further.

I would/can/did. Nothing false here. GNOSTIC.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join