It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God a Religious Nut or just an innocent creator being?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
read the Bible from beginning to end: it looks like God has a plan and purpose and He is very economizing…

you cannot earn eternal life, for example, w deeds, lest anyone boast…

God wants people who are capable of expressing FAITH in higher Love and goodness: Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: vethumanbeing

LOL - no, I'm working, star for you my friend..............this post is literally during a conference call where I have a 5min break.

This is it for me....................my relationship with my God is private and I don't like discussing it with anyone - except God. Written documentation about "God" is how the God concept was bought to my attention - in my lifes (ongoing) journey I have exposed myself to most "religions" and their documentation and I have personally determined that my life path and what I choose to believe must not negatively impact on any other soul - ever.

I have a different idea; as your relationship to God Aspect or the AUO is 'private' (totally get this) mine is meant to be made public as much as I drag my heels against defining or explaining Western ideology with the Eastern concepts. This is an ongoing argument with what personally I know that you know as God Source. I am not in the business of confusing others; just with humor attempting to enlighten (I tell you it is a moral struggle WHO AM I; who is winning out? God). Thank you for your reply Sublimecraft.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Is God a Religious Nut or just an innocent creator being?

Or...and this is just me speculating, here...there's a third option: Is God a created being by man?

Sure would explain all of the imperfect things attributed to a 'perfect being.'

I have questioned this option; God exists ONLY because Mankind "manifested IT" out of need for a supernatural parent to explain away the doubt of 'why' or just 'because'. I call God an autistic child *not smitten down yet* because the perception from here is it is NOT PERFECT. Identical incite/insight goes to SlapMonkey.
edit on 7-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Why do people think the God the worship is any more real than the 1000's of Gods man made up before their God was ever mentioned or known?

In the proposed heaven, how is sinlessness achieved? Are Humans there stripped of free will?
edit on 7-5-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shepard64

Ive always pictured God looking at us and saying "wtf, that is not what I meant"

Had a 350 million year old ocean specie (sharks) that never evolved but are still swimming about occasionally eating the human..
Where did I go wrong with the insects; one and one half million identified only one more million to go; they should rule the earth but are considered pests.
Ecosystems now fragile oops.
Did God blink, or forget us?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

"The Tao that can be told is NOT the Eternal Tao..."

By the "time" You meld back to 'All that there is' ALL the folks that You knew and knew You, would've have also traveled a path/way to where the 2 "different" Souls intersect/interact and then onward..

Some have been here before (incarnate/re-incarnate repeat if necessary..)

Hunab Ku resides in The Octave..
namaste
Could God possibly exist on earth as part of a hidden soul group? As I understand is a 'can do' sort of personality. I totally understand what you are saying JimNasium; I really dislike the incarnate/re-incarnate system (hamster wheel) as a tool for soul enlightenment. Next best thing, God particle exists within everyone and is screwing it all up.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Why do people think the God the worship is any more real than the 1000's of Gods man made up before their God was ever mentioned or known?

In the proposed heaven, how is sinlessness achieved? Are Humans there stripped of free will?

How could they know; generationally every so many years its a new millennium. Used to be 100 years then 50, then 10; defined as a decade, now it is 5 years. I do not subscribe to God Worship, neither would IT. Its just a consciousness/awareness; not a material being. Heaven? where/what place? Others to answer that question. Humans retain in eternal spirit/soul form individuality free will (your choice of accommodation) is up to you. YES; why does man invent a God form continually; within all cultures all time periods? Is there an Atheist culture out there hidden from Margaret Mead somewhere in Papua New Guinea? I doubt it.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Ophiucus13: Perhaps the Created are given time to mature, within some form of containment for their various Created energies. And a
s some mature from various Created regions of existence they ASCEND.

This would be the rings of consciousness surround the Earth and where disembodied spirits reside when not in body.

Ophiucus13: As the Ascension processes carry on, the various Created mature more.

As they mature more perhaps that is when they are free of the reaches of the malevolent.

Sure, that is the point; those corrupt will not attain enlightenment.

Ophiuchus13: Due to becoming more AWARE of the COLLECTIVE Consciousness of ALL* who make up the WHOLE* through Ascending various levels/dimensions and locations throughout Existence and are eventually welcomed into the benevolent regions of Existence.

You would think this process of ascension would now be effortless or improved. What has happened, too many bodies or spirits to process (too much karmic buildup?)

Ophiucus13: @Is God a Religious Nut or just an innocent creator being?

1 does not think so, 1 feels the maturing CREATOR Creations levels of perception just cannot fully understand THE - I AM from these levels of awareness available here...

You said it, not from 3D awareness unless secretly hides here within our consciousness/bodies.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The way I look at it, is if there's a "god" by whatever definition, then the simulation theory of the universe must also hold true. Anyone ever play a game like The Sims, then just do whatever to them for giggles because you can? That would be the type of thinking I'd surmise to a deity with all the deity powers.

Perhaps it's something like "turtles all the way down", or whatever way makes sense iterating the same patterns in a fractaline manner.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pauljs75
The way I look at it, is if there's a "god" by whatever definition, then the simulation theory of the universe must also hold true. Anyone ever play a game like The Sims, then just do whatever to them for giggles because you can? That would be the type of thinking I'd surmise to a deity with all the deity powers.
Perhaps it's something like "turtles all the way down", or whatever way makes sense iterating the same patterns in a fractaline manner.

God is equalized as just another protagonist; no better than the game player? I have always felt this world set up is a grand game to be played with finesse describing fractal chaos theory with 'free will thinking" material objects; or the end all be all game called OUTSMART GOD and you WIN (eternity somewhere).

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Actually you are wrong. It goes like this.

1:God comes across this planet and forms the earth into what it is.
2: God creates man and project humans is put into action.
3: God creates Adams.
4:God creates Eves.
5: God time travels back in time 65 million years and creates dinosaurs.
6: God goes back forward in time 65 million years, and takes a break.
7:After break, God looks around at what he has created and says "oh this was all a big, big, mistake"
8: God leaves this existence, and since then people and other various entities have done what they do.
9: That is it all.

edit on 4amSaturdayam092015f6amSat, 09 May 2015 04:38:48 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You asked "Could God possibly exist on Mother Earth (paraphrasing; totally My 'issue'...) as part of a hidden Soul group"?

Answer: Why Yes She can, as She doesn't stay hidden if One looks where the answer lies, "inside". Folks are getting "duplicated" because they are straying further away from "The Source", this pleases those who get their "energy" from chaos. See any "division" lately? No, not just with Abraham's Seed (The Big 3™; Judaism™, Islam™ and Christianity™..) See them fighting their own Self? They are praying to the same thing.

I once saw a post here where it was stated that "Worship equals War Ship" I have it copied but haven't been able to figure out the author so I wouldn't feel 'right' if I posted w/out providing the proper credit. I could send it to You?

As it relates to Your dislike of "The Wheel".. Have You ever read "The Tibetan Book Of Living and Dying" by Songyal Rimpoch? Not "The Tibetan Book Of Dying" but 'Living/Dying' ?

You mean like each Self is a Creator working their way back from whence they came, The One Infinite Creator?

namaste

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
God (the Word who became flesh) was not the singular Deity who created existence or the universe it was 'the Father'~~ which might equate to a Political philosophy comprised of a Trinity of beings

the unseen universe which is made of Dark matter/Dark energy equates to 'heaven'...
the denser and less energetic universe of observable stars/planets grouped in Galaxies was given to Lucifer to reign over....

the God-head became jealous of the order & symmetry of the material universe and Earth with self sustaining lifeforms which nourished itself on the nutrients from other lifeforms (i.e. death)

The God-head became enraged at this upstart Lucifer who created a better and more complex 'life model' (business model) than the eternal existing hierarchy of Angels/Seraphim/Cheribum who never die and are programmed to mandatory worshiping & adoration of the god-head...
Lucifer became Satan because he gave humans, the sentient being of Earth 'free will' which the god-head overlooked...

6 or so thousand years ago the god-head (a tribunal/trinity of powers) tried to wrest control of the much better business-model enterprise called Earth-Man with their own 'Adamic-Man' created in the 'Eden-Garden' in an attempt to colonize the planet Earth and to over-throw the Luciferian Doctrine which was the material universe & Earth under the rulership of Lucifer'Satan

the god-head is in an existential fight to rule the Earth and the physical, observable universe. composed of matter which was given to Lucifer as an unwanted and derelict portion of total existence (the matter & 10 other 'Dark Matter' Universes which compromise the many Mansions or 'heavens' we are told of in scripture

god & the god-head are usurpers, intent of rewriting the historical record and claiming omnipotence in thought & deed & that all humans must join the god-head camp instead of Luciferian doctrine

adam-jesus are all revolutionary attacks on the Luciferian Kingship (or the acknowledged Satan being Prince of Earth sphere...) which includes evolution/civilization/humankind, religion.
...the origins of living organisms itself and the 5 mass-extinctions under the Earth Model designed by Lucifer-Satan not by any god-head who, through prophecy/religion make false claims

that's the quick version
edit on th31143121312709122015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
originally posted by: JimNasium

JimNasium: You asked "Could God possibly exist on Mother Earth (paraphrasing; totally My 'issue'...) as part of a hidden Soul group"?
Answer: Why Yes She can, as She doesn't stay hidden if One looks where the answer lies, "inside".

Inside the human itself (the mystery revealed); another place would be how ecosystems function and of course the Earth body itself.

JimNasium: Folks are getting "duplicated" because they are straying further away from "The Source", this pleases those who get their "energy" from chaos. See any "division" lately? No, not just with Abraham's Seed (The Big 3™; Judaism™, Islam™ and Christianity™..) See them fighting their own Self? They are praying to the same thing.

You understand the chaos energy 'feeding frenzy' by 'others'! I see the division between the 3 majors (in this modern age) and fighting between themselves; when will the Buddhists/Hindu be brought in. It is because they are love based or are pacifists or have no 'food' potential other than being poverty stricken; is strife an energy source (not as good as the emotions the calamity of war produces). Love base energy is of no use, just the negative hate based.

JimNasium: I once saw a post here where it was stated that "Worship equals War Ship" I have it copied but haven't been able to figure out the author so I wouldn't feel 'right' if I posted w/out providing the proper credit. I could send it to You?

Absolutely; as this is shorthand for what exactly is going on behind the scenes of the crime no one is talking about (because they cant conceive something so evil is taking place). Post it here; that someone or a friend will authenticate it; or PM me. I like word play; as in The Eucharist (consuming the blood and body of) actually means "U are Christ".

JimNasium: As it relates to Your dislike of "The Wheel".. Have You ever read "The Tibetan Book Of Living and Dying" by Songyal Rimpoch? Not "The Tibetan Book Of Dying" but 'Living/Dying' ?
You mean like each Self is a Creator working their way back from whence they came, The One Infinite Creator?

namaste

Regarding Songyal Rimpoch; No, but I will as is a new name to me; Book of the Dead yes. I mean just as you say; each individualized SELF is a Creator Being working backwards (not forwards) to the AUO. Just as you are composed of 3 trillion cells that can sustain you or turn cancerous. You are an entire galaxy within one physical body (the potential is extraordinary for gains or failure). The message is there in Eastern thought, it doesn't translate to Islam or Judaic/Christian. Great insights JN.
edit on 9-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

gladofwarthethird: Actually you are wrong. It goes like this.

1:God comes across this planet and forms the earth into what it is.
2: God creates man and project humans is put into action.
3: God creates Adams.
4:God creates Eves.
5: God time travels back in time 65 million years and creates dinosaurs.
6: God goes back forward in time 65 million years, and takes a break.
7:After break, God looks around at what he has created and says "oh this was all a big, big, mistake"
8: God leaves this existence, and since then people and other various entities have done what they do.
9: That is it all.

God comes across this planet by accident or intention. Project human sounds fine but to what purpose (to explain itself to itself or have an abundance of potential "WAR-SHIPers" to feed a defective ego. I would presume God can time travel and would admit "I BLINKED" as Its understanding of time is not linear. Then God has left the building. HA! why not; another plausible scenario Galadofwarthethird. Who knows its mind better other than itself (could be you in the hot seat). So, why did you leave us to fend for ourselves?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
originally posted by: St Udio

St Udio: God (the Word who became flesh) was not the singular Deity who created existence or the universe it was 'the Father'~~ which might equate to a Political philosophy comprised of a Trinity of beings
the unseen universe which is made of Dark matter/Dark energy equates to 'heaven'...
the denser and less energetic universe of observable stars/planets grouped in Galaxies was given to Lucifer to reign over..

Yes and why 'church and state' had to be separate entities (defining force) in the United States Constitution. I am of the thought that this universe is made up of unorganized energy trying to organize itself (information very much like binary numbers).

St Udio: the God-head became jealous of the order & symmetry of the material universe and Earth with self sustaining lifeforms which nourished itself on the nutrients from other lifeforms (i.e. death)

I am of the opinion another form of nourishment happened quite by chance which necessitated the human to remain alive in order to produce the food source; and it was of an energy form peculiar to flight or fight syndrome or the fear of the death of a loved one.

St Udio: The God-head became enraged at this upstart Lucifer who created a better and more complex 'life model' (business model) than the eternal existing hierarchy of Angels/Seraphim/Cheribum who never die and are programmed to mandatory worshiping & adoration of the god-head...
Lucifer became Satan because he gave humans, the sentient being of Earth 'free will' which the god-head overlooked.]

But God is not a physical being; it just allows for its own expression to manifest. Why would it be dissatisfied with its best creation ever (Lucifer was not human just an idea form). I understand our local governments mimic the higher realms (that is our model). I understand the jealousy of the Seraphim or Nephilm, Elohim; they are conscripts (have no free will). The Enlightener came to its job and accomplished it. I do not recognize Satan and am fairly certain the AUO did not overlook a thing; how could IT as the prime creator of everything?

St Udio: 6 or so thousand years ago the god-head (a tribunal/trinity of powers) tried to wrest control of the much better business-model enterprise called Earth-Man with their own 'Adamic-Man' created in the 'Eden-Garden' in an attempt to colonize the planet Earth and to over-throw the Luciferian Doctrine which was the material universe & Earth under the rulership of Lucifer'Satan
the god-head is in an existential fight to rule the Earth and the physical, observable universe.

Can you give the idea form Satan an actual historical name that transcends the 'biblical'. I would call it the Annunaki. What describes the God-Head for you and is it tangible. I am curious as both as you say it are evil (without good intentions).

St Udio: composed of matter which was given to Lucifer as an unwanted and derelict portion of total existence (the matter & 10 other 'Dark Matter' Universes which compromise the many Mansions or 'heavens' we are told of in scripture
god & the god-head are usurpers, intent of rewriting the historical record and claiming omnipotence in thought & deed & that all humans must join the god-head camp instead of Luciferian doctrine

adam-jesus are all revolutionary attacks on the Luciferian Kingship (or the acknowledged Satan being Prince of Earth sphere...) which includes evolution/civilization/humankind, religion.
...the origins of living organisms itself and the 5 mass-extinctions under the Earth Model designed by Lucifer-Satan not by any god-head who, through prophecy/religion make false claims

that's the quick version

This is very interesting. I am attempting to understand, you are saying THEY ALL BAD GUYS, using us; no light at the end of the tunnel? I cannot believe this 'Living Library of Earth' (the one and only) will not be preserved in time through history as the most dynamic experiment ever tried; it is too valuable as the multitude of experiences gained by exponential human lives adds to the growth of the AUO (absolute unbounded oneness). Its all about the positive (growth) and within that has to come the negative to drive it. You have a unique perspective; (OF COURSE) tell me more if so inclined. I have two questions. Why is Lucifer the enlightener being demonized, why would ITs creator be jealous of its own creation as was an adjutant being created with a purpose (just as we all are). I am curious, where is the line drawn on good vs evil, intent. Regards, vhb.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The answer to all that is simple. And its the same reason why we have ever done anything, its the reason why your typing in this tread which you created. Because we can. And if you could not, then you would not.

Besides who are you to question the time traveling ability of God, Its obvious before time traveling that one must first create linear time, and so that's what happened, though it was omitted from my text due to briefness. So yes, God created humans, then god created liner time just so he could traveled back in time and created dinosaurs, and then return back to present time when he created humans.

Why you ask? Just because when your God you can do those sort of things. You know, mysterious ways and all that.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have another spin on why God allows such insanity from man and the reason for evil.

Without going into detail, I should be dead from a head-on car wreck some 32 years ago. I had one of those white light experiences. This was part of that experience.

It is a completely different place than this universe. One of spirit and love that is not found here, we only live in the shadow of such things, not really knowing the fullness of love and unity. It goes past all time and space, weight and measurement. This universe fits in a fishbowl in Heaven both in all it's time and space. Those who choose to be a child of God, become huge with much of the very same powers God has by God wanting to share this with Heaven's children. There is no pain, threat, remorse or anything that is evil or produces negative results. Even the knowledge of evil or negative doesn't exist there, only here. When I was there it was if nothing bad ever happened to me, I didn't know what a bad day was, never had one. Again only here do we have any experience or knowledge of such.

We live in one grain of sand of love, knowledge, truth, understanding and life. I became one with a desert of such grains of sand but this grain wasn't there, the evil in it prevented it from being there. The question that always comes up concerning God is, why is there evil here.

In Heaven we all have a color, song, love, joy, personality, character and more that is one of a kind and unique to everyone else in Heaven. We are all priceless to God and to each other. We share our total selves with everyone there becoming one with each other but yet retaining our individuality. There is nothing like this in this world. With every new spirit that enters Heaven, a new wave of love and joy ripple through and another and another...

Because of the unity in Heaven, it is impossible to create such uniqueness there, you need an element not present there, negative or evil. Good and evil exist here in this universe. Every person's life and their choices between good and evil is totally different and unique through varied experiences. These choices through free will define our priceless and uniqueness that we are for an eternity. We one day pass from one existence to another leaving all the garbage behind. A new creature forged from love.

Only in faith that Heaven is our home and God is the one who loves us more than anyone or anything else can, will we choose the path there and choose love and unity over selfishness. In this world any value you have will be less than someone or something else. Only in Heaven can you become priceless and share being that valuable. There is only the best in Heaven and everyone is at the top. Looking forward to getting back there.

Man created religion using a mind to understand that which it was never designed to calculate. Knowledge gained from a brain is restricted to time, space, weight and measurement. Only faith can place God above man. Only in faith can you find your identity as an immortal being. Only in faith can you become part of something greater than yourself. God in a way is a victim of man's religion. Many who seek God relate and form an image of God from the knowledge of man and religion. In such an image is found all the short comings, good, evil, pride, self righteousness, fears, arrogance, ignorance, hate and just about everything that God isn't. No wonder why many people reject God. Only in faith that there is a God and seeking truth directly from God will a relationship be found. Seeking this relationship through man's knowledge will lead to religion.

There is truth and breadcrumbs from God found in the world. Many are found in religions who practice love and unity but the ones that make the greatest difference are the ones we find in ourselves. Those two voices in our head when faced with making a choice are breadcrumbs from both good and evil. They are there to help us make direct contact with God and find the path home or the opposite becoming your own God. Religion can be a barrier when treated as the truth instead of as a guide to truth. When anything other than love and unity is taught and a person believes it as truth, they will find themselves attached to the one grain of sand never making it to the desert.

Our life in the world is about making it to the next and developing a priceless being meant for Heaven or not. What happens here is about choices not about the obvious. We really don't get it. We need to give the one grain of sand and ownership of our lives to God in order to become part of something greater than ourselves, to become part of the desert.

God knows what is going on but it is for a reason past man's mind to grasp but faith will lead you there. And God doesn't care for religion since it is man made but he does care about those who are seeking such a love and relationship through religion.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
God is an innocent creative type who made the universe out of nothing but the physics was so complicated that it totally absorbed his thinking just trying to keep track of it all.

He didn't have time to ride herd on man after the Old Testament days, so he put Satan in charge of disciplining man, but Satan couldn't control man, who basically ran them both out of town.

Then man started tinkering with physics and inaugurated the current carnival of war and crime that everyone knows so well.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Religion is only an impulse of the soul to rebalance itself.

It’s as natural as healing but man has been so corrupted that he corrupts his own medicine.

So his religion is mess up.

But God is perfection.

Don’t look at religion look at the impulse of religion. Theres were you’ll find God

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join