It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Baltimore man shot by police in front of Fox News reporter... had a gun. Maybe?? Mixed r

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Balt. Police now reporting reports that a man was shot are untrue.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Now FOX News is reporting that there were no shots fired...Baltimore Cops: Reports of Man SHot Are Not True...the Fox Reporter and the Witness both said the man was shot...what kind of weirdness is this

link   

originally posted by: smurfy
That blog link is going mad with all sorts of stuff now, includes a report that things don't look good.

Blog link please...thank you!

Des

link   
a reply to: Answer

I am watching Fox news right now...and there are too many conflicting stories of what happened...now an officer says no one was shot.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

why do cops keep shooting at people running away. All it does is shoot someone in the back, thus giving people yet another reason to turn on cops.

Edit to add: I see someone above said man was tazed not shot.
Des

We should never turn our backs on truth.
I was trained to kill people in the Army, but I would NEVER shoot anyone in the back.
Anyone.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There will be more riots, if the professional rioters are not at home yet....looting, arson, just round 2...bet no work boots get looted. This is just so completely unnecessary...WTH is wrong???? all those years of dem control will result in this???

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Fox News now "apologizing" for an error.

But don't jump the gun yet.

Nobody knows what happened.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
according to a witness on Fox he was hanging out on a front porch when cops pulled up, he saw the cops took off running, and cops chased him. then shot him in the back while he was running.

Fox reporters were there, one said he thought he saw cop shoot him, only heard but one shot. the other reporter said he only heard one shot.

police say no one was shot, it was the suspects gun that fell and went off. the man complained he was hurt when he fell in street and they took him to the hospital.

ETA: i maybe wrong about second reporter, they had three different folks talking on scene.
edit on 4-5-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Seems to be a lot of trouble in the Democrat voter areas.

Wonder why.

Hmmm.

link   
There are pictures of the man on a stretcher along with multiple witnesses claiming the man was shot.. now no one was shot? Wtf

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Now reporting that the gun went off when it fell.

That sounds like a bad movie. Guns should not go off when they are dropped.

Yeah. And they shouldn't be dropped or carried illegally either.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PeachesNCream Chances are the story will be adjusted enough to light the torch of destruction....

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
according to a witness on Fox he was hanging out on a front porch when cops pulled up, he saw the cops took off running, and cops chased him. then shot him in the back while he was running.

two Fox reporters were there, one said he thought he saw cop shoot him, only heard but one shot. the other reporter said he only heard one shot.

police say no one was shot, it was the suspects gun that fell and went off. the man complained he was hurt when he fell in street and they took him to the hospial.

That's what I heard, as well.
Why would the woman witness say he was shot many times in the back?
Amazing how so many people can see so many different things from the same incident.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think this girl witness was seizing an opportunity to become a de facto agent provocateur.

She knew she was on a big TV station.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Amazing how so many people can see so many different things from the same incident.

Which was completely borne out in the Michael Brown shooting with 'hands up, don't shoot'.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I want to know who the gun was registered to, since registration will protect us from gun crimes.

Plus, did the man have a CnC permit, (if they are actually avaliable in Baltimore)?

But just using rational thought. . . . I think we should hate all cops and ask government to federalize the police force and. . . oh. . . while we're at it, burn down a few more businesses and destroy more local lives while blaming conservatives and white people.

I mean, really.

Can't we just cut to the chase here and save everyone a bunch of time?
edit on 4-5-2015 by beezzer because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

But think of the small, not-yet-adult, human life forms you callous bastard!!!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Shepherd Smith just said "we were wrong!" Nobody was shot. An honest error and they are duty bound to correct their errors.

His words.

" I am very sorry for the error and glad to correct it quickly."

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: beezzer

But think of the small, not-yet-adult, human life forms you callous bastard!!!

Don't get me started on children portrayed in media.

Apparently at 13, you're smart enough to determine if you can have an abortion, but at 19, you're just a baby and cannot handle responsibility. . . . .

This kind of logic is keeping me from owning my own 30 round-clip-bullets ghost assault gun with bananas!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why would the woman witness say he was shot many times in the back?

Maybe just to get her mug on TV.
Who knows?
I remember one time there was a SEPTA bus that had an accident while it was at a maintenance facility. It had no riders on board, but the word got out that a bus had crashed and I think there were 20+ people that filed accident claims, saying that they were injured while riding the bus in the crash.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join