It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a way to prolong my life by 50 years at least.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Don't have magic words, just share what is in me to share. This one was about shining, not judging. Pouring it all out, two metaphors that are given for humanity wishing to grow up more or help: like a star shining outwards, not a gravity star shining inwards. OR, like a bowl of milk to feed all the kittens, all without judgement. They only help and pour out all that they can.

He brought up the cosmos while judging others, whereas they don't judge, but only assist and nudge to wholeness. We're children to them, if earth is a playpen can you imagine how they view everyone. They shine Love only.
edit on 4-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I figured it out folks.

Find out what will decrease your life by 50 years, then just do the opposite!

BWAHAhAhAhAhAHAHAHAHAhAhAHA

I never gave up bacon, eggs, or coffee. I never paid attention to what they told us about saturated fat being bad for us. I actually decided to lower tomato consumption when they started to say that the licopene in tomatoes is good for you, I feel much better cutting back on the tomatoes. When they started to say bananas are full of pottassium, I quit eating them and chose to eat more potatoes. I won't eat sweet potatoes very often, I don't care how good they say they are for us. They are a natural GMO with the genes of a bacteria spliced into them. Just because it is natural does not mean you should overconsume them. It takes many generations of gradual change to incorporate a new food correctly into our metabolism unless it is extremely similar to another food your ancestors used to eat.

Boy, I got a little serious, I wanted to just post a quirky response. I actually think you are right beezzer.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

coffee seems to make me more healthy.
Guess it's the antioxidants.

I've always been more of a fan of fat than carbs.. I could be mostly German and need more meat than some other people. Something about all the most important things in your body being made with or from cholesterol that makes me side this way on top of just noticing how food affects me. I've been especially learning how to keep up my blood sugar.
edit on 4-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

Coffee is a methyl donor which donates methyl to a variety of different necessary processes in the body. Too much coffee, just grab something with hot in it, nitrogens neutralizes the methyl.

Coffee also has caffeic acids in it that help the body live with the beneficial microbes within our bodies. It neutralizes their toxic byproducts. Coffee also has many antioxidants, but I do not believe in half the crap they say about antioxidants. Too many antioxidants is not good for us. I think they are trying to get us to believe the foods they put on our foods to keep them looking fresh is good for us. It isn't, and many of these chemicals are antioxidants.

The methyl of caffeine can be exceptionally good for some people while making others anxious.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Volvo1st

PM me with the informationand I will investigate it and tell you if it will possibly work or not and what side effects might occur from implementing the treatment.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: KnightLight

Coffee is a methyl donor which donates methyl to a variety of different necessary processes in the body. Too much coffee, just grab something with hot in it, nitrogens neutralizes the methyl.

Coffee also has caffeic acids in it that help the body live with the beneficial microbes within our bodies. It neutralizes their toxic byproducts. Coffee also has many antioxidants, but I do not believe in half the crap they say about antioxidants. Too many antioxidants is not good for us. I think they are trying to get us to believe the foods they put on our foods to keep them looking fresh is good for us. It isn't, and many of these chemicals are antioxidants.

The methyl of caffeine can be exceptionally good for some people while making others anxious.

I agree with you. Too many antioxidants and you don't have oxidation... The breath of life. Actually why I came to this thread.. Life and death. They go together. Things that push away from center of the circle of life... Maybe I don't trust in those.

Methyl groups interesting.. Came across my radar a few times, but I am terrible at chemistry (for now).

It's funny what you say about coffee.. It used to make me anxious, but Now it does not. It also used to feel like a caffeine vehicle, and now it feels like something my body likes.. I wonder if my body chemistry changed a bit when I quit drinking so much alcohol? I had issues with microbes and my body and my immune system and digestion.. Coffee seems to be easing that off. Though again it could be the less alcohol consumption. At the same time though.. Coffee for me right now? It seems to be repairing me.

I know from my own personal experience I can't tell other people what "is healthy."
For me it depends on the day and time, and actually I think most of my cravings involve getting some nutrient my body is in want of. Obviously addictions aggravate the process of giving your body what it needs through cravings, but it works for me. Sometimes I can have a craving and tell someone else, not even related to my craving "I need yogurt.".. But my craving was for say milk... Maybe it was a calcium craving? But how ever it goes, I can tell even the amount I should eat..

My body tends to like meat and vegetables. And I can tell what amounts I need just depending on the time.

I don't think we are off topic.
You are what you eat. (your body is anyway... the part someone has the know how to extend..haha, Meh, I think I have enough time already. )

You can learn a lot from trying to feel healthy as an alcoholic.. Always trying to figure out what causes head aches.. Always figuring out what makes you feel nauseated. Always figuring out the right salt/water balance.. And by salt I am not only speaking of sodium salts.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Volvo is no longer with us, literally.

RIP Volvo

STM
edit on 4-5-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Alas, poor Volvo! And before she could the the secret out. It is a cruel, cruel universe.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, look! A birdie!!!

Golf is your secret?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Golf is your secret?

Hell no! That game will age the crap out of you.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, the world has about a million different ways to give the symbolic middle finger to your 50 years of prolonged life. Unless it involves complete protection against sudden highway tire blowouts, people running red lights, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, all forms of transportation disasters, drowning, stray bullet, etc., your exciting news doesn't mean jack.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

both coffee and alcohol need niacin compounds to detox some of the negative effects. Even though the processes are different the companion food or antidote is the same. Some people will light up a cigarette when they have coffee or alcohol. It is a companion food chemistry. All bars seem to have some spicy food and peanuts. That is because these two foods can help with some things that happen when drinking. Now, the processes neutralized with alcohol is different than the one with coffee. The acetelaldehyde metabolite from alcohol needs an enzyme based on molybdenum to detox it, that mineral is in peanuts too.

Some of the first problematic metabolic processes I decided to try to neutralized were to do with things I saw happening with the health of friends of mine. I was wondering why we alter our cravings. I now go to a buffet with a different attitude. I examine what people choose and wonder what condition they are treating. I look at their faces, signs of bloating and their overall health condition. Some people automatically choose the right food chemistry and they seem to look healthy. The ones who are just looking for tasty things seem to not look so well. Except for teenage boys, they can eat almost anything.

The craving for milk could also be a tyramine craving. It could be a beta blocker craving, it could be a calcium craving, it could be a leucine craving necessary to moderate nitrogen compounds in the diet. Milk is a very complex chemistry and it is an antidote for many things. Drinking milk can also kill off some funguses in the gut, but they sometimes give off some bad chemicals when they die. Lactobacilli and their excretions do not get appreciated by candida and other gut microbes. I like some milk even though I am both lactose intolerant and have an allergy to it. But it works great for me for constipation. It will clean me right out. I do get a headache if I have more than four ounces of it and will get a fever if I drink too much. But the headache can be taken care of by eating some grapefruit or pineapple. The juices work but are not nearly as potent as the fruit. Beer also contains the enzyme bromelaine which is responsible for curing the headaches.

Food is a complex chemical structure. Foods that don't seem to be related at all can share chemistries.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Alas, poor Volvo! And before she could the the secret out. It is a cruel, cruel universe.

It's odd how many times I actually say real things that matter, and here I am.. But random posters, new to ATS? Gone in the wind.. As in people don't get banned for telling the truth.

Though it is a little odd don't you think? A member to be banned without any apparent violations of any T & Cs of ATS?

Could be a known IP or MAC, and it does feel trollish... Still.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Well, the world has about a million different ways to give the symbolic middle finger to your 50 years of prolonged life. Unless it involves complete protection against sudden highway tire blowouts, people running red lights, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, all forms of transportation disasters, drowning, stray bullet, etc., your exciting news doesn't mean jack.

You forgot texting and following the GPS instructions when driving. The screwed up instructions can give you a heart attack or stroke or cause you to get involved in road rage with another driver using the GPS to try to find where they are going.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

You forgot texting and following the GPS instructions when driving. The screwed up instructions can give you a heart attack or stroke or cause you to get involved in road rage with another driver using the GPS to try to find where they are going.

Isn't this a perfect metaphor for all of life?
Where do we all think we are all going?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Volvo1st

It's actually pretty easy. I'll tell everyone, since most people won't believe it...and even those who do, won't practice it anyway. Eschew Mainstream Medical care and all Pharmaceuticals. Use trauma care for injuries. But, everything else is shortening your life, not extending it. The body is a system. Tinker with one aspect, you are tinkering with all of it. And most medications are prescribed to deal with the "side effects" of the other one's you are on. Eventually this imbalance and positive feedback to your system will crash it.

I've taken dozens of people in their nineties and even centenarians to the hospital over my 25+ year career as a firefighter/EMT. The only thing they ALL had in common, is that none of them were on regular medications. Nothing wrong with temporary pain meds, for a temporary condition. But, anything they want you to take, that is supposed to "regulate" some condition, is good for anything but both sucking money out of your (or everyone's) pocket, and making you into a profit stream for the overall Medical System.

Eat only actual food. Give up all fast food, refined crap, and anything with any ingredients that are not natural and preferably organic....although you can't actually trust the labeling much, for figuring that out. Eat when you are hungry. Stop when you are satiated. Eat all the natural fats...cold pressed if plant, and animal fats in abundance. One third of your diet needs to be healthy fats. Your brain is MADE out of fat. Drinking, smoking and other vices are perfectly OK in moderation. Use sea salt, instead of the bereft of minerals Sodium Chloride they pass off as salt. Eat as many spices...use three or four times as much...as you can. Every single plant used as a spice or herb, is good for us in some way. THAT's Why they taste good to us. They have complex biochemicals that we unconsciously know we need.

Anyway....wanna die earlier and mostly miserable at the end? Follow your doctors advice and take your meds. I've taken an untold number of people in their forties and fifties to the ER, who looked like they were twenty years older than their actual age.....and on literally ten to dozens of meds.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Hey Enderdog!

I just wanted to tell you that I thought your reply was great, and I agree with you.
Rather strange that the OP is gone, so this thread will likely die...but I wanted to let you know, lol.

I started reading this thread earlier, and actually got annoyed and left it.
I thought about how cruel it really was, when thinking about all the sick children, and people under 40...who are dying slow and painful deaths from diseases.
I wanted to say that exclaiming you can lengthen lives but won't...is a very inhumane claim.

But I won't. I will just say thank you.
jacygirl

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

To add to what you have said..
I've been in the room, or just taking care of 3 people who have died.

Every time for those 3 close deaths I have seen. It was always after that particular person gave up. Life wasn't their goal anymore.. One person was always strong like an ox, but feeling weak and in need of help after they have gone through 70 years of helping other people find strength. He felt bad that I was taking care of him. He wouldn't ever admit pain or defeat in any way. So you can imagine it took too long for me to know to call 9/11 when he finally admitted jaw clenching and tightness.. Watch a strong OX BULL man turn white.....

One person. My great grandmother died.. She died as soon as we couldn't take care of her anymore. It was already a 24 hour chore..

She was in a nursing home for about 4 days and her unhappiness made her give up.. That one still hurts me... Wonder if she could have gotten to 100 in one year.. 99... She had a Long life and she always told me what kept her alive was her stubbornness. Guess she lost that vibe when she was not in her own home and strangers were feeding her.

I feel like if I had had a baby she could have had another 5 years.. She would have a reason. She would have had a great great grandson or granddaughter.

I think a lot of this is all linked back to genetics and consciousness.
And I don't think those 2 subjects are all that separate.

EDIT:

a reply to: jacygirl

You are such a nice person.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Wow, thank you so much KnightLight!

I also agree with what you just wrote.
I am a caregiver to my mother-in-law (Portuguese, 88 yrs. old, bad Alzheimers) who is still living in her house, and wants to die there. She is terrified of being put in a nursing home.
My own mother died with Alzheimers, and although we were estranged for many years...I did see her before she passed, and she didn't know who I was.

I think social stimulation, brain stimulation and 'being needed' (especially after raising a family) are all very important. It's so sad that family has to take a backseat to making money for most people these days.

jacygirl

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Why in the hell would anyone want to live past 50?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join