It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a way to prolong my life by 50 years at least.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Volvo1st

This thread is pure disappointment, put up or shut up.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Moderators

Feel free to delete this thread

People don't seem to like being told what's possible

And I don't care who thinks what anyway.

In this life you learn to think for yourself if you plan on really knowing anything.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

People don't like to be told what's possible? ?!?

Where did you tell people anything?

Give up processed foods, laugh (genuinely) a lot, embrace your demons and only keep your healthy vices.

There. ^that'll also prolong your life. It's not rocket science........

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I really do not understand why you made this thread...why did you?

If you found a way to prolong life and won't share what you have found...why bother telling us at all...that you are not going to tell us; to me it is quite ridiculous really.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
For a successful thread to be successful, it needs content. What you are trying to do is garner stars and flags. We need concrete evidence or some solid theory here. You're no better than people claiming to be a time traveler from the past and you know what will happen in the future, then you'll mysteriously disappear, except this story is boring.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I found it Too! Divorce!!!!!!

link   
a reply to: caladonea

link   
oh he will mysteriously dissapear all right trust me. This user will cease to be active within one months time I can practically bet on it. Following a pattern here I been seeing since the beginning of the year.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Volvo1st
Found a way to prolong my life by 50 years at least.

Don't know where you live, but in most developed nations the average life expectancy would be (say) 80. If you live in the developed world, are you saying you'll get to 130? Wow, hope you don't get dementia at 70 and therefore don't live to enjoy your extended life.

Besides, you've got too much hate and angst in you to go too far down the long-life route.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I figured it out folks.

Find out what will decrease your life by 50 years, then just do the opposite!

BWAHAhAhAhAhAHAHAHAHAhAhAHA
edit on 4-5-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
id like an extra 50 yrs i have kids and my youngest is only 5 im 51 so i would like to see more of his life

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Moderators

Feel free to delete this thread

People don't seem to like being told what's possible

And I don't care who thinks what anyway.

In this life you learn to think for yourself if you plan on really knowing anything.

Don;t trip. You actually got a good thread going here.

If you build it they will come.

Cereal Box advertisement:

Free Gift! No purchase necessary, details inside…

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I sort of get where this could have gone.

But I'll live on "earth" until I'm ready.

I may even miss it, One day..

Some how in infinite possibility here I Am.

As far as 50 years specifically?? Any reason you say 50? Let's pull this conversation up and forward. At what cost? 50? hmm.

I could throw it out there that the only reason we die as a collection of cells, is those cells lose community. Order is how we organize as a collection of cells.. It's this order that is called life. DNA that doesn't degrade? Nutrients coming in and out, organized by the code, the DNA.. Keep the code alive..... That's reallyall there is to it. As a concept of course. Reality throws some interesting curves. I could see living for 300 years. I could see living for 33 years.. who knows the tales we have not written just yet?

I expect my timeline here is more like 33 than 143. We shall see.
edit on 4-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Big effing yawn, so you have nothing and want attention.

Great.

Would you rather not know what's possible.

You think bunch of ETs flying around live to 80-90 like you and me.

People like you disappoint me, I'll be honest.

There are good many sides to any argument. And if someone did stumble upon, or was given, an answer, doesnt mean it wouldn't be buried under all the other self help remedies.

But, now you're bringing up the cosmos and hopefully the hero side, and wonder where you got this from, was it given. If anything was given from above, metaphorically speaking, there would be responsibility involved.

And can't speak for what you might have been told, however, for example in the experiences I've had, the Hero's are Wayshowers and Wake People Up, like a bungee cord, you dive deep to be there for someone or some reason, and you have a group to nudge you awake in the trenches. But they also nudge many awake as many as they can. Anything inspired or given by them, usually you can't keep to yourself, you're supposed to share it.

And here is another point, after many interventions from them, safe trips driving, where he drove my vehicle for me and showed me where to look in the corners to ensure a smooth safe journey over a mountain winding freeway, when I was driving white knuckled and terrorified my family onboard or another vehicle's family would be hurt. Have had a lot of intervention.

Shortly after this, woke up more, energies that came in made me remember who many of the people around me were and that I knew there missions before coming in. One in particular upset me because he was working with blackops and on behalf of depopulation and Mossad basically. I called a renegade when more of myself was here.

And then one of those who had protected while driving projected in, so I saw him in the room, a beautiful angel -et who was kind, gentle, who only helped. He said, "Do not judge anyone here, for it is very hard to wake up in this frequency. Intercede for them that they may wake up, recover and get back on their missions".

So, you have to ask yourself, when you think you have some answer, if its about judging others, when that is not what we're to do here. We're to help, and honor everyone as the Good inside that they're meant to be.

In the end, what you may think you've found is nothing compared to living that principal.

Just brought this up because you brought up the cosmos, but aren't talking as if on the same page as the Hero's and Wake Up Team, they really don't judge others here.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

As odd your post might come off..
I like you.

As odd as this post is coming off...
I remember why I came here.

All the darkness? Yea.. I came here on purpose. I must be brave. But at least I am brave. I have come to pave roads. I have come to build bridges. I am something of an operator maintainer, always trying to get more production.

This is why I am here, obviously I am being slightly coy as well. Or this post should like to be looked at as coy in any case.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Hey there Ghost... trolls have no other outlet it seems that can reach that many places all at once. Once they find they can post or start threads someplace on pretty much anything, they do.

I liken them to the pyromaniacs who start fires....and then sneak back into the crowd gathering to watch it burn.

No lives. Trolling satisfies that need for them.

Cya G147...............MS

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Even all the more satisfying to be focused on. [trolls] (last time I bring this up).
It's the mirror we look into to see truth. Nothing else.
Don't worry about "those dudes." They don't MIND.
edit on 4-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
50 years?

I just wasted 50 seconds of my life on this useless thread, I want a refund.
You don't need to be enlightened, just not be an a$$.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I know many ways to extend our lifespan. The problem is that it will not work for everyone.

I know some natural chemistry that will slow the cell reproduction down, but if not done right it could lead to cancer.

I know some foods that actually extend the telomeres. This does not mean you will succeed in living longer though, it may make you healthier till you die. Overindulging in this chemistry can also lead to other complications too.

I know some natural things that will help you fight cancer in the body when it is small, but even this will not work right while still eating the normal processed food diet here in America.

I know where to find certain chemistries that will help our bodies repair better and to promote proper cell division.

You would have to start doing this stuff in your teens and remember we go through different eras in our life meaning our diet needs to be changed as we go through these phases. The only way to accomplish that is to try to avoid overconsumption of chemistry that hijacks our cravings.

Genetic specific diet that matches what your ancestors ate somewhat is necessary, but the problem is that they are always altering our foods, choosing the best producing foods, not the foods that can withstand adverse conditions.

I've been experimenting with these a little, but to know if they are going to work it would take thirty or more years. If I live to a hundred thirty I will be confident that my knowledge was right. Now, living with a mind intact and being civil is important. What good is living the last fifty years in a nursing home and not remembering who you are.

I've come to the conclusion that I do not want to live a long time, while I am living I want to learn though, once I stop learning I want to die. You do not need to go to school to learn, the earth is a big school full of new things to learn.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight
You are correct, sir. Riding on....................

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join