It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a way to prolong my life by 50 years at least.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I decided not to release this information and not to use it on myself either.

Great many of you are good people but there are also real scum among us. Some of us even sold our souls to rich bankers and their tools the government alphabet agencies.

They would utilize this knowledge to prolong their psychopathic maniacal warmongering lives. As if they don't have all other advantages already.

So why don't I use it on myself, I'll tell but only enlightened spiritual people will understand it.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This life lived under rule of evil men is not something I want to prolong, on one side there is God and good spirits I can keep company with, on the other side I can spend more time with psychotic monkeys

Not a very tough choice, they sling po* all the time and it hits me in the face.

I am not liking it.

I now understand why many of extra terrestrials live long lives, eventually other people discover the same thing and eventually it becomes common knowledge. Gun powder used to be a secret in the east, now little kids make it in science class.

+12 more 
posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Volvo1st

You do realise this kind of 'baiting' will simply not work on ATS?

Come on, stop being a fool and just blurt out whatever super secret it is you're hiding? I swear I saw an advert that once said eating apples once a day keeps the doctor away, turn out it was a lie. A damned lie, I was sent to hospital BY an apple. It chased me down an alley stole all my money. I punched it twice, turned it to squash. What a fool I was, turns out I didn't see the cordial on my hand, and like in Terminator 2, it started to work it's way up my body and into my immune system and........... Wait what was this thread about again?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Good for you! I just recently found the cure for all diseases on the planet and feel exactly the same as you. It would just make me far too much money and save too many people. Heck, all the wealthy people would be bothering me all the time for the cure to everything, so to protect myself, I'm also not going to use the cure for myself and instead suffer for the rest of my left life to protect the rest of the world from the wealthy people who want my secret all for themselves.

Us sane people must stick together and forbid the world from these great secrets!

EDIT: Oh my! I just realized i must have just fed a troll!
edit on 4/5/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You immediately come across as the kind a guy I wouldn't tell anything

Go ahead tell mods to delete this thread

See if I care

See you 200 years into the future when your soul has suffered enough and decided to be a better being
edit on 4-5-2015 by Volvo1st because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

See now this is why we can't take this seriously. I didn't even attack you, merely your premise for this 'hidden knowledge' you're talking about, but not really 'cos it's super secret.

Why would I want to live on this planet for a another 50 years, what did I ever do to you? You need to speak to Ray Kurtziel, however you spell it, he'll love you he will.

And what's with the immediately. You know the secret to 50 years life expansion but you're that limited that you gauged my entire self, in it's entirety based on one reply. Now that IS magic.

You don't have to tell me anything, you have nothing to tell, if you did you'd just say it. You're no better than those really annoying adverts that flash brightly and say "CURE FOR EVERY DISEASE EVER, WEIRD TRICK FOUND IN GRAPES".

"See you 200 years into the future when your soul has suffered enough and decided to be a better being" HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA. K bai.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Your previous thread OP below. So puffing a cigar everyday for 50 years will add another 50 years to your life. Actually makes sense.

Not all seasonal allergies are due to pollen, those of you living in high spray (Chemtrail) area know what I am talking about.

Puff a cigar, preferably one of those real tobacco cigars once every 3 - 4 days.

As a lifelong non-smoker I puffed a real tobacco cigar with friends just for fun, my allergy sneezing was reduced and disappeared.

If you are one of those intellectually weak people and you allow yourself to become a smoker, solving allergy but risking cancer, then you might as well not try this puff puff therapy.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Because spending an extra 50 years on this god forsaken rock paying for more wars and paying more taxes is awesome why exactly?

In fact, don't bother answering, keep your secret, I'll go out a-la-natural' thanks.

Cheers.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I know how to win the lottery but I am not going to use it myself or tell anyone else about it..............

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

I actually found a way to win the lottery twice and extend my life by 100, no, 200 years.

Let me tell you how it works in detail. First you need to get....

Oh, look! A birdie!!!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

50 years more suffering... Buddha would not be happy.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Volvo1st

I decided not to release this information and not to use it on myself either.

Great many of you are good people but there are also real scum among us. Some of us even sold our souls to rich bankers and their tools the government alphabet agencies.

They would utilize this knowledge to prolong their psychopathic maniacal warmongering lives. As if they don't have all other advantages already.

So why don't I use it on myself, I'll tell but only enlightened spiritual people will understand it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...ahhhh...this site is priceless sometimes.

Assuming you're in your 30's I can bet your cure or whatever is a plant based, non-dairy diet. Which would likely do anyone some good avoiding cancer and heart disease.

And if it isn't, then snake oil it is.
edit on thpamMon, 04 May 2015 06:45:50 -0500k1505America/Chicago0445 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Your previous thread OP below. So puffing a cigar everyday for 50 years will add another 50 years to your life. Actually makes sense

That cigar thread has nothing to do with this one.

But if it gives your life happiness to think it does then go ahead

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Because spending an extra 50 years on this god forsaken rock paying for more wars and paying more taxes is awesome why exactly?

In fact, don't bother answering, keep your secret, I'll go out a-la-natural' thanks.
Cheers.

I fully agree with you

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
I know how to win the lottery but I am not going to use it myself or tell anyone else about it..............

You really know how to win lottery ?

Good for you, I on the other hand have no idea how to win lottery

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

50 years more suffering... Buddha would not be happy.

I agree

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Well aren't you the authority on everything in this universe.

I bet God consults with you on what's possible

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Big effing yawn, so you have nothing and want attention.

Great.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Big effing yawn, so you have nothing and want attention.

Great.

Would you rather not know what's possible.

You think bunch of ETs flying around live to 80-90 like you and me.

People like you disappoint me, I'll be honest.
edit on 4-5-2015 by Volvo1st because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I wonder if any psychologists have completed studies based on the psyche of the "trolls", I bet there are some interesting yet simple things going on in their minds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join