It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a way to prolong my life by 50 years at least.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook
Why in the hell would anyone want to live past 50?

Hello, will be 52 in July, and that is only 2/3 of your life, with lots of family responsibilities. When you're young your blinded by the matrix, when you gain wisdom and years, you take the journey, "out of egypt"/ego and begin your spiritual growth and help others, journey.

I suppose the PTB would love to keep people trapped in Logan's Run and nonsense forever, but they're not going to win that.

200 years would be better for some to grow up in.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FaceMyBook

Wait until you hit the 50 year mark and come back here with that answer to such an ignorant question. Your health can still be great in your 50s, however, beyond your 70s it get pretty dicey.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Why in the hell would anyone want to live past 50?

So are you 17 yet? haha Don't answer that, I'm only playing.

I'm let's say 30 ish. I've actually only just begun my life. The timebefore now was great. I did a lot.. But then you hit the next phase. It's kind of like you are living living living, and then you go "hmm so this is what life is, now what do I want to change?"

I still feel like im 7 sometimes, haha, it's one of the tricks "grownups" never grow into.

I could say it in a way.. Hot girls and getting high don't really get you going as much.. Things like seeing a baby smile, or teaching a friend how to deal with their taxes.. These things start feeling way better..

You'd be surprised how few 50 year olds you would be able to get say they really truly wished they were 30. Something about giving up your current consciousness.. That's more priceless than the body you used to possess.

It's that wisdom behind your eyes that is who you are. That's the part especially after you are living on purpose and not because you were born here.. Aww.. I'm not saying I want to have dementia or alzheimers.. But now that I know the game.. I want as much healthy time as I can get. I'm thinking for me I only need about 65, but I wouldn't mind 85.. I'm in no rush, I already got where I was going forever Now, so no rush no wait just life..

It's pretty stunning.
Beautiful.
A poetic Universe.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Wait until you hit the 50 year mark and come back here with that answer to such an ignorant question. Your health can still be great in your 50s, however, beyond your 70s it get pretty dicey.

I don't think a question can be ignorant.
I mean unless you are asking to then ignore the answer you get from the question it's quite the opposite.

Ignorant people ignoring the world don't have to wonder about much, haha.

Naive now. It's just another way of saying innocent. And so I say ignoring things isn't THE prerequisite to not knowing things, though it can be.. Time is the one who ages us, and most definitely not at the same speed.

I will LOVE being 50. I can't even imagine how old my mind will be by then.. It's.... I don't know I guess I'm just happy. Comes from self confidence. Comes from knowing thyself.

We work together now on Earth and we might see the turnaround in my lifetime. I would like to see it very much.
edit on 5-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Volvo1st
I now understand why many of extra terrestrials live long lives, eventually other people discover the same thing and eventually it becomes common knowledge. Gun powder used to be a secret in the east, now little kids make it in science class.

Makes me wonder how big et's lunch box is or where they keep the water cooler.Lol. Maybe they skip out all together!
edit on 5-5-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

a reply to: Unity_99

It's unsurprising to see that the baby boomers still have that whole blind delusion thing going on.

Maybe, if we are lucky, the global economy will collapse soon & snap you out of your "oh isn't consumerism wonderful! I love living to work & working to die for money every day the rest of my life" fantasy. I know, I know, family & all that bullsh#. I seriously pity all of you beyond comprehension.

This will be the last generation of white collar society. & good riddance.
edit on 5-5-2015 by FaceMyBook because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2015 by FaceMyBook because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Um, you really don't know me at all, number one. And number two, didn't know what i wrote.

However, if anyone on this planet is not committed and working with and loving, raising, helping, their family, (provided they're not alone), ie their children, my youngest is 13 and special needs for example, and my mother is disabled and we caretake her as well, and working to help and assist as much as possible other people, friends, and in my case, even have had ministry kids adopt us and stay with us for times, and do all they can to boost people's moods, discuss what visits our earth, and discuss out of the box things, what the matrix is, who is running the world, and how to be hero's not zero's, and turn up the dial on their love because its time to go home now, then they're not doing the work they came to do.

As for the rest, whether you work, or you're stay at home parent, or you're on a fixed income, or you're retired, irrelevent.

i don't believe in banks and realators as this is but a form of slavery, and all the resources of the planet, and its seeds, belong equally to all people.

There is no need to be living in a dark controlled hellish world with fossil fuels either, we should have made it to the higher cosmic levels quite a while ago.

But as for living in a house, having your own dignity and beauty, EVERYONE ON EARTH NEEDS TO DO THAT, and any crash of any system that harms one hair on one person, or causes one child to be homeless is a MASSIVE IOU AND CRIME THAT WILL BE ACCOUNTED FOR, IN BODY OR OUT.

You don't get a liscence to harm anyone and that goes for the Windsors, the Obamas, The bankers, the Rothschilds, the Rockerfellers, the Harpers, every single one of them.

And its up to us to SERVE AND PROTECT EVERYONE.

By the way, the baby boomer generation was after ww2. My generation was in deficit growth, going below the replacement or just above. Not the baby boomers. That is a term you misused. My mother's generation was the baby boomers who got the homes that they are now selling for huge amounts so that even their own sons cannot afford them in Canada, for who can afford a 400,000 dollar home? Though she didn't luck out that way, due to unfair things from my father. The only reason the real estate went up so high above any increase in wages is because of that sell out of their own children most of the participated in mindlessly.

Instead, my recommendation is someone in the city with a 700 000 home should sell it and buy a few acres to set up a land trust and eco farm for their family and if they talk a friend into doing the same, they could also come up with a third track between them for homes for those in need.

I think people should think out of the box and commit themselves in ensuring everyone has their own home.

edit on 6-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Sounds like you would rather die than live to 50 or beyond, not up to the challenge I would say.

You certainly assume a lot about us "baby boomers" in the process of your rant, but it says more about you when you rant about consumerism and working for a living being a "fantasy". Either you'll grow older and eventually discover reality, or you never will and will get your personal death wish.

It would be a fair assumption of my own to believe that you could never survive a global economic collapse if the attitude you are portraying doesn't mature and get with reality. You will still need to consume to live and would have to work far more in such a situation to do so. Nothing comes easy or free with, or especially without, the current system of exchange. If you have nothing to offer the world, it will have nothing to offer in return, no matter what system you might operate in.

Save your pity for yourself FaceMyBook, it's wasted on your perception of the world as well as who and what we are.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

It's unsurprising to see that the baby boomers still have that whole blind delusion thing going on.

Maybe, if we are lucky, the global economy will collapse soon & snap you out of your "oh isn't consumerism wonderful! I love living to work & working to die for money every day the rest of my life" fantasy. I know, I know, family & all that bullsh#. I seriously pity all of you beyond comprehension.

This will be the last generation of white collar society. & good riddance.

You assume a great deal about life and reality.
I am precisely none of what you just said in your post.
Even just reading a couple of my posts in this very thread could show you thus.

And I can safely state the same about Unity 99.. You must have missed 99.99% of everything she is ALWAYS talking about..

You see a world with issues and think it's a great idea to die young.
This means you are young.
I see a world filled with even more issues than you can imagine (a war for the universe) and I want to live as long as possible trying to effect physical reality on this Earth as much as possible..

Lupe Fiasco: Words I never said.

Complain about the liquor store, but what you drinking liquor for?
Complain about the gloom, but when'd you pick a broom up?
Just listening to Pac ain't gon' make it stop
A rebel in your thoughts ain't gon' make it halt
If you don't become an actor, you'll never be a factor

Pills with million side effects, take 'em when the pain's felt
Wash them down with diet soda, killing off your brain cells
Crooked banks around the world would gladly give a loan today
So if you ever miss a payment, they can take your home away

I'm sorry the world is so Dark. I know it's not what you expected when you came here.

Smile..

edit on 6-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I would absolutely never want to survive any kind of apocalypse. Addiction to life is humanities biggest downfall.

My pity wasn't specifically directed at any of my fellow ATS posters, more at the sad reality that the majority of humans choose to idolize.

My words were more venting about how I see the world around me, not direct attacks.
edit on 6-5-2015 by FaceMyBook because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I like what you say about slavery to economy & fossil fuels (in & of itself economy & one of the biggest factors in wage disparity imo)

But everything you say about family & "life" is wholly dictated by the very slavery you know to be inherently wrong.

Seeing as the system as it stands CANNOT change without a full scale collapse of some nature definitely makes me not want to be a part of this existence anymore.

Life is terribly long & boring. & the only real meaning to life is love & procreation, but love has been 100% corrupted & sidelined by the existence of economies, wage disparity, & how we base judgment of ourselves & others on materialism/job/schooling etc.

I want no part of it & I don't intend to be a part of it much longer.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Dude I had Lupe on in the car when reading the replies.

So weird haha

However, I think the idea of seeing/being part of a change has been conditioned into us, because human nature is broken & (apparently) inherently dualistic, & we've always had some broken system of poverty/disparity or another.

We are a long way off of Star Trek next gen style egalitarianism, & our addiction to the unnecessary suffering of humanity until then is unbearable for me, personally.

We are only free in death.

Sidenote:
I am extremely esoteric, & it would be more than interesting to hear your views of universal war. If there is one, I believe it to be spiritual rather than physical.

I also, however, ascribe to any & all alien theories, & personally believe the human race is being developed as some sort of intergalactic army.

Unfortunately, we are probably just some fluke of evolution & a joke of an existence.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Family = slavery. Love = hate. Growth and Eutopia/Progression = Hell. Passing tests/progressing = apathy and failure?????

Let me ask you something, do you remember anything before you came here, do you recognize any of the people around you and have constant knowledge of what is needed here? Do you have a sense of why you're here. Are you growing your soul orb bigger or shrinking it. This has nothing to do with society, with the massive programming in the media, which by the way is ANTI family, ANTI love, ANTI progression, they're trying to make you fail your tests to gain access to you for a time, and feed off you, perpetually.

Love and growing soul orb is the only way out of this hell zone, this lower gravity planet. You have to shine your love. If you're being consious and seeking within, you are guided within and you feel more of Self and knowing or reduced, deadened and off when you mess up.

The only that matters here on earth is Love, knowing everyone around you is Family, and forgetting to take things personally, even if they're not mature, and really tied into the matrix, you still work with them, taking on a higher role, peace maker.

Love is Kind, Goes the Extra Mile for others, Empowers them does not dominate, Shares, Cares, Gives, its Freedom AND Equality.

There is no place on earth you can go, no neighborhood you can move into, where you're not surrounded by different grades of your family and once the veil is lifted you'll remember some of them, and if you harm them, you'll feel shame in the end.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Prime directive is to free this world, and uplift the minds and love of everyone in it and get everyone out of hell that you can. And your family is precious to you on the other side.

(post by FaceMyBook removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by FaceMyBook removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Dude I had Lupe on in the car when reading the replies.

So weird haha

I love it when that happens. Been happening a lot lately. I also enjoy Lupe's Lyrics. He has a certain version of playing with words that helps me to imagine more angles of knowing.

However, I think the idea of seeing/being part of a change has been conditioned into us, because human nature is broken & (apparently) inherently dualistic, & we've always had some broken system of poverty/disparity or another.

You could be right about that. See what I think though is that "seeing/beeing part of a change" only has many pre programmed outcomes like resting points, or rewards.. These would be traps into getting you to stop growing.. But the very idea that being part of change of growing is something inherently bad.. That's false.

We are a long way off of Star Trek next gen style egalitarianism, & our addiction to the unnecessary suffering of humanity until then is unbearable for me, personally.

We are only free in death.

That last sentence. I expect it's not the case. Tupac had a interesting thought.. "My only fear of death is reincarnation."
I figure I get it done here and now whenever or wherever I am.. I am not addicted to life, and I am not waiting for death. I'm just Being. I think the biggest trap of all time is to think the world is the only illusion. I think any time spent waiting.. Waiting for death or waiting for a new life... I think it's just wasting time.

Sidenote:
I am extremely esoteric, & it would be more than interesting to hear your views of universal war. If there is one, I believe it to be spiritual rather than physical.

I also, however, ascribe to any & all alien theories, & personally believe the human race is being developed as some sort of intergalactic army.

Unfortunately, we are probably just some fluke of evolution & a joke of an existence.

I think Star wars was a pretty good version or metaphor for it. I think it is a spiritual thing before it's a physical thing. I don't think physical, and spiritual are separate things though. So just to keep the grammar simple enough, I will just go with a spiritual war.

Your second paragraph is interesting haha. I think aliens is a broad term for (angels/demons/humans) So sometimes I use the word gods or I say aliens, or I say angels, or sometimes I call them entities... I think in general we are all a same thing. Call us Humans.. Part spirit Part Body. Don't need the body, except to explore other physical things.. You don't have to think of being physical or being dead as a soul to be better or worse than each other. Hammers and Hands are both tools. One is an extension of the other.. One is closer to the mind, in the heirarchy of reality, but both are useful.

I think Humans as in US.. Me and YOU.. Those of us here on Earth..

I have some odd idea that we are the CENTER of this war in heaven..

And I also tend to agree with your last sentence.. I think its not that we have to be here on purpose. We might be the greatest mistake the universe ever made.. Just a random... What do they call it?? An Anomaly. Hehe..

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Angels/demons are just neanderthal descriptions of aliens imo

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You want out of the matrix. I get it. It's just that's my second competing hypothesis at the moment, because I think that want to escape.. I think that's actually the bigger trap.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Maybe this is the case. Seems like I would be trying to gain knowledge and live on Earth to understand the game better and better, so when that time comes, I know Exactly what to do.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF.

I liked what I was before I came here. I did come here almost as a lost cause. For some reason even worst case scenario that I fail here, and I am trapped.. Somehow that was worth the Risk.

I was asked If I wanted to Die and Start Over one time. It even changed my past.. So to me that's why I lean out of trying to escape and more into Learning because starting over.. It's just going to take longer is all.

I think we are all Neo. The Very end of that third movie.. Haha.. They all get put back in, but now the world is the new world. It's a bit better this time..

And then more your version.. We are re trapped, and we are wasting time here when actually we are completely free to be anything anywhere, just our inCARNation keeps us locked in.. Someone tricked us out of heaven.. Out of the Garden.. Carbon atom the basis of life 6 protons 6 nutrons 6 electrons...

Still for me. I don't know how to turn the keys to the kingdom just yet. Got a lot of learning and growing, and loving and helping others still left to do.
edit on Wed May 6 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I only watched the first bit of your video and we are way way more on the same page than I was thinking we might be.

It may help your understanding of me further if I now say, I think life extension, AI, living forever... Genetic manipulation...
I think that is bad evil whatever you want to call it. I think it's fear controlling the path.. Fear of death..

I want to die a natural way. When I am ready.

I dislike the people scared of dieing just as much as you. I first stopped fearing death. Then I stopped fearing life. Now I am on the next phase.. Figuring out where all the gears and levers are. Figuring out how to do things.. As far as I'm concerned at this point, I AM.

I will only act now, and I don't need to react..
I will act out of some plan or positive idea of mine, and not try to stop evil.. Then they must react to me.
I act out of whatever knowledge I can gain and turn into wisdom.

My main idea that is the simplest concept to know you are on the right path??
Express freewill.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Some things are medically advanced, can give sight to the blind or mobility to the paralyzed, but you would also have to trust that your leaders were not sociopaths. Ai type solutions are more akin to: darth vader, more machine than man, regressed and diminished consciousness. To me, this is because the natural order would mean their souls would graviate towards frequencies they're at, and the elites would not be happy in brutal lower frequency nazi hellholes, or they'd go up for their life review, and guess they're trying to avoid that.

I've been giving them their F's for a long time, that message was given to me to give to them. Tried not to, but it was quite an inner push, along with telling them that they would NOT be joining the bigger Boys and Girls on higher levels, where responsibilities include managing whole systems, with understanding and compassion.

That exploitation, extortion, greed, usary, genocide, planetary destruction doesnt get them out of hell. The message was given to nudge any in that level up and away from the natural outcome of inheriting beast and dog eat dog. A bad wolf often gets to play gazelle since they love the lower kingdoms so much and scarsity and dog eat dog, survival of the fittest.

The message was given so some may turn it all around, but not given because they don't know that already. They aren't interested in growing up, but in holding dominion over a lower frequency realm.

What better way for them to try and avoid consequence than AI?

PS: to the world mismanagers, there is another message that needs to be renewed. The Ets you guys work with are way over your head, you're not even reading from the same book. When you follow a bad order, its no different than you, trying to keep your pearly pinky's clean while downloading that harm onto someone else. You guys do it all the time yet think you're still ascending. You are Christ, skull and crossbones. Really?

But you never thought it was all a giant sting operation, not you testing citizens, but your so called partners, seeing what you're made of, did you? Renegades are always important to weed out of any system. Again, they're way over your heads.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join