It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search "Jade Helm" on Google Earth - Weird Results!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

As has been pointed out, clearing your cookies will do that. Google knows what interests you because of the searches you do.

edit on 5/2/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nope...as stated in the OP, I just downloaded the Google Earth app on my phone, it was the first search, the first time I opened the app. Also, I hadn't searched these terms in my phone either, and my Google app is not logged in to my account. Even if it was cookies, that won't explain similar or the same results everyone else is having.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I am going to stick to my current theory though. Remember people in Europe are also monitoring the Jade Helm situation, and those that usually live close to a significant place may just entertain those search terms since they are close by.

Google knows more than any of us at this point I think.
edit on 5/2/2015 by DYepes because: remove one line, irrelevant.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Any app can read any cookie and Google anything will certainly read Google cookies.
Have you Google searched anything on your phone? Anything that you've seen on ATS? Anything conspiracy related?

Even if it was cookies, that won't explain similar or the same results everyone else is having.
Right. No one on ATS searches similar things on Google.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Phage, don't you believe if that were the case people would be getting results for places like the United States Mint or Lockheed martin or their local arms depot?? Everyone here may all be searching conspiracy stuff, but we all have other different interests as well and those are not being represented in these searches as locations as frequently as the ones mentioned in OP.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Again, I have never searched those terms on my phone, especially not "Jade Helm CERN", yet that is my first result, among the other strange ones. I don't believe this is an ATS specific phenomenon, certainly you do not either.

There must be another explanation.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Did you see the list of hits the OP got?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If this were just a case of cookies, then we'd be seeing a hell of a lot of FEMA camp locations! Not to mention probably the "marshall" islands, haha!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

There must be another explanation.

I cleared my machine and searched Jade Helm in Google Earth. I got CERN as a single hit.

I then searched meeble warp and I got a Minecraft server.

I then searched fobble and got The Daily Record.

I then searched fobble wobble and got Buhl Park.

fabble morb

eeble mork

There must be an explanation.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I got the same list and I have never searched those words in a known google search - had to download Earth because it had not been done so on this laptop. So not a cookie thing for me. F: was Pantex Planet G: was Oregon State University.

Probably just something as simple as all these places have a tie to the exercise

Edit: "tie to the exercise" meaning that google results are just compiling what people are searching. web crawlers and algorithms would find the links (although I admit, OSU doesn't seem to fit the profile)
edit on 2-5-2015 by newyr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Not sure what your test proves, but I put in another military exercise slated for October this year, "trident Juncture". It brought up in google maps "Civil-Military Center of Excellence in the Netherlands. Clearly, there is a real relationship between these names and locations.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: newyr

Well, yes, of course, but the Guidestones and CERN actually having a connection to the exercise is impossible for most to fathom.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Fobble wobble?

Come on Phage, you can do better than that.

It's not cookies, it's not ATS members running similar searches.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee
I don't. I get this site. Different, but related.
cjoscoe.org...

But let's scratch the cookies idea. It doesn't seem to apply.

I just searched jade helm and got the Pentagon. Only the Pentagon. Not CERN.
I will change my theory to suggest some sort of Google collective consciousness. With no hard search results, Google is producing results based on related searches. People searched CERN then jade helm so Google thinks theres a connection.

That's sort of the point of my random nonsense queries. Even if something doesn't make sense, Google gives a result. Jade Helm doesn't mean anything but a few searches make Google think it does.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So, just like the jade helm search, this new search for trident juncture brings us different listings, but you can obviously see your result and mine look related and related to the exercise. So, why not the same idea for Jade helm?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
SInce I get JPL and I am in SO Cal. And phage gets the pentagon when he searches, the question to me is, where does phage live and if he is near D.C., then maybe we get an appropriate result near our computer.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Nope, I live a LONG way from CERN, but's its my first result...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I found dis partna!

Jade:
Etymology -Jade

HELM n.1 and n.2

All these folks pushing Martial Law Doomsday scenarios I truly believe is part of the exercise( knowingly and unknowingly) to explore how info flows on the net and what people do with the info. Most just cannot see as far as me and Admiral Reddington.
edit on 2-5-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Try this. Not on Google Earth, just plain old Google.
Search: jade helm cern

I get 193,000 hits. Does that mean anything? Well if you're into conspiracy theories it does. And if you are Google, trying to make sense out of an otherwise meaningless phrase, hey, why not. Here's your answer to "Jade Helm." CERN!

Here's an example of how it works:
allnewspipeline.com...

Now, check out this search
www.google.com...

Google is a pretty damned amazing search engine. It thinks it knows what you want to know even if you don't. And if it doesn't know what you're talking about ("meeble mog") it makes a guess. I don't think it will ignore other clues, like cookies, either.

And no, I'm very far from D.C. and, as I said, I first got only CERN as a hit. Now it's just the Pentagon.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Im Using google Earth, when it first came up I typed Jade Helm, I then got the same exact hits as the OP.

I then cleared my cookies and did it again and got the pentagon only.. I dont live anywhere near the pentagon.

I zoomed all the way out and retyped Jade Helm and then I got the same 5 locations again. So it may be how the software is used when searching.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join