It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So here's a really, really dark conversation. Hypothetical of course!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I will get flamed for this. But it's hypothetical, so relax!

So I'm sitting with a couple mates, drunk and talking crap. When the question comes up... "if you could get rid of a lot of humans at once, who would they be?"

My American friend said "black Americans" he's not racist, but his choice says otherwise.

My other mate said blacks. Ok, so he is racist but has genuine reasons for feeling that way. He lives in london, and see's how the blacks look down upon him every day. He's a lovely passive guy, but seeing people 'tutting through their teeth at him' has become tiresome, and unjust.

My answer hypothetically, was 'religious nuts' the ones who are brainwashed, and condemn everyone they meet, unless they conform to god.

So... Hypothetically, i think my choice to get rid of the religious nuts is actually quite good. Less wars, less BS, less persecution and judgement. I feel that life would be a lot better. Considering Islam and right wing Christianity have been culled.

So, this is just a stupid conversation i wanted to share.

I'd also like to get rid of chavs (scum of society) peed'os rapists, serial killers, and people who harm animals.

Anyway, that's where this conversation went. I am angry, but will welcome your posts.

Respect.
OE123

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I might definitely revise my hypothetical friend list mate, that's the first thing.

Second thing and on OP, I would probably not get rid of religious nuts, given that if I did that, what else could I hypothetically get rid of?

Nah, better to give religious nuts as you call them the respect they deserve, with all that that may entail.

Hypothetically of course.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123
Murderous violent fundamentalist radical extremists perhaps (think they can take anothers life for a religious difference). Or those that are intent upon destroying the world community through misguided anarchism "PINK" too many to mention (George Soros foundations). Personally I would like to see all pawn brokers (after physical death as ETERNAL spirits) be placed on "The Pawn Broker Planet" to in perpetuity/eternity; swindle each other. I dislike the idea of making money off of those in unfortunate DIRE circumstances.

edit on 30-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I wouldn't be able to choose anybody.

However, if I had that sort of power, I would do something similar. I would change the laws of nature so that any sort of violence or hurt you inflict upon something, you simultaneously feel it two-fold. I don't believe in "eye for an eye" mentalities but, if it was just the nature of our universe, I think we would live in a wonderful society.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj
Yeah that's well said my friend. But the religious nuts have anything to add to society. It's all bunkem. And sorry, but if you tell me I'm going to hell for not believeing, you have no rights at all. I am kind, caring, generous, i would give my life to save a strangers, i would give my last penny to someone who needs it yet I'm still going to hell for not believing???? These guys have got to go. As humans we are really smart, until this BS is pressed on us. I 100% believe we would survive as a better race WITHOUT religion.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ok I've had some excellent responses, and thank you for them all.
But let's get down to the nitty gritty.

If you could wipe out a lot of people at once, as in exterminated. Who would it be? It's hypothetical, so no answers are solid, but probably honest.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
i would give my life to save a strangers

How come the answer to the hypothetical wasn't yourself, so that others may live?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

If you could wipe out a lot of people at once, as in exterminated. Who would it be? It's hypothetical, so no answers are solid, but probably honest.

Nazi's come to mind; but already accomplished with the defeat of Germany. Japanese extreme nationalists "Kamikazi" but they killed themselves.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I was just giving an insight to myself. I'd gladly save someone else's life at the cost of mine. That's just me being nice and aware. Good question sir!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Nazi's come to mind; but already accomplished.
Nazi' had their time, and would be on my cull list. I'm talking more about present day issues. Thanks for commenting sir!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How about all extremist ideologists?

Any color, any belief.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
How about all extremist ideologists?

Any color, any belief.

This is a great question. I don't believe their agenda is to convert and control the masses. These are normally clever people who understand the anarchy.

Great question. I don't want them dead

link   
I'd get rid of me.

Because I don't know if I'd want to live in a world that could be so easily controlled.

Ha! Just saw this. . . .

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

How come the answer to the hypothetical wasn't yourself, so that others may live?

edit on 30-4-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

link   

So you gladly save someone's life at the cost of yours unless they are religious nuts? I guess I've somewhat twisted your hypothetical. So I'll propose another one.

If you had to get rid of a lot of humans but could sacrifice yourself instead, would you?

To answer your OP..

I honestly don't know if I could get exterminate a group of people. If I had to, it would probably have to be the types that don't care about the lives of others. The serial killers, the career pedophiles.. The literal scum of the Earth beyond help.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Did you just kill this thread as was the obvious answer (too late to say "SHHHH").

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If I could choose to kill concepts other than people I'd start with...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I'd get rid of me.

Because I don't know if I'd want to live in a world that could be so easily controlled.

You have conquered your mind then; and so will not control others. I am safe.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I'd get rid of me.

You have conquered your mind then; and so will not control others. I am safe.

You are always safe under the realm of The Bunneh.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'd get rid of me.

Ha! Just saw this. . . .

That made me sad. Really.

I pictured a bunny contemplating a small pile of poisonous berries, looking up at a smog-filled horizon, listening to the anger and mean-spirited sounds from the nearby city, then looking back at the berries. As the sun slowly sets, the bunny's head sets with it, inching closer to the pile. As the last rays leave his little glen and reflect off of his large brown west-facing eye, he begins to slowly nibble on the first poisonous berry.

Thanks, man... geeze.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So you gladly save someone's life at the cost of yours unless they are religious nuts? I guess I've somewhat twisted your hypothetical. So I'll propose another one.

If you had to get rid of a lot of humans but could sacrifice yourself instead, would you?

To answer your OP..

I honestly don't know if I could get exterminate a group of people. If I had to, it would probably have to be the types that don't care about the lives of others. The serial killers, the career pedophiles.. The literal scum of the Earth beyond help.

This is a good question, yes I would sacrifice my life to save another, even if they were a religious nut. I just would hope he knew an atheist that saved his life and sacrificed his own.

I guess i will help everyone. But the OP states, if you could get rid of a lot of people in 1 swoop, who would they be? I'm going for religious nuts, the ones that will NEVER EVER be persuaded. They have to go on afraid. The other religious people who are open minded and willing to listen, and not judge or condemn.... These guys are ok, they can see the big picture, and can intelligently debate it all.... So yeah, you beliving guys are ok in my book, as your ears are always open.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join