It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So here's a really, really dark conversation. Hypothetical of course!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: iDope
a reply to: OpenEars123

This will sound very Orwellian for a way to "utopianize" society in a single swipe, but sine I get to play hypothetical God for a crapshoot minute here I go. Instead of just taking out a single race or a single belief, I would do something much different. Anyone who has attempted or succeeded at premeditated murder would be the first ones to have their heads melted slowly by my beams of photonic rays of justice. These would be the first lessons to the rest of the world. I would scream from the heavens that anyones whose brains melt within the next 10 minutes were the most evil of the world, weighing it down from prosperity. Could even be a little old lady who tried to poison one of her kids 40 years prior but only hurt them. BOOM. Granny butter. This group also includes pedophiles, since they can pretty much ruin a child's life. Not the guys that go to jail for screwing a 17 year old when they are 20, but the ones who do children only.

Next, the people who repeatedly put themselves 1st, prospering off of harming others and continuing their actions each day with pride. These are the Ones who purposley make products on the cheap and useful so that all people can benefit from them, yet they are harming the world over and over exponentially. The ones that spend millions of dollars to lobby their way into the market, to sway public media through their lies and power, just so their product can contunually make oney and also hurt others. The ones that lie to the public for money, the two faced devil dick suckers that thank God for their success. The ones who believe they are so glorious that they deserve to control humanity, yet they take more than give. This would also include some the people from following areas. ponzi scheamers, corrupt inside traders, much of wall street traders, Sex slave traders, any type of slavery operation (even political), GMO puppets, chemical companies, politicians, pharmaceticals, media, etc. I would only kill the ones with the power, not the scientists doing the work to survive, as seeing their boss melted should send a message to the rest that they shouldn't envy their boss whom just liquified for their ways.

Now that hundreds of millions are dead, a message of goodness and honesty spread, I would Allow one year for humanity to learn from all the gooey brain juice that was filling the storm drains to change their ways that thye may be doing harm or wrong, to rethink their religion, to rethink how they treat their kids, family, and community, and hopefully take this occasion to continue to not be theives, liars, aggressive (bullyish), greedy, pridefull gloaters, etc.
Then I would post on a forum a year later that the 100 million who hurt the most people in the last year will die next, I would kill the ones who really needed it and then let the world know that I am always watching and will continue to do it day by day until I'm at my quota, and lie about the numbers to keep the people at bay. Maybe make up a myth that they may not to get to live in my cloud castle when they die.

You do realize, I hope, that by your post, you have placed yourself in a category that t he OP would eliminate.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

He actually said:

My answer hypothetically, was 'religious nuts' the ones who are brainwashed, and condemn everyone they meet, unless they conform to god. 

So unless you consider the vast majority of religious people along with yourself to be 'religious nuts' you can stop playing the victim....

What he said was -

So... Hypothetically, i think my choice to get rid of the religious nuts is actually quite good. Less wars, less BS, less persecution and judgement. I feel that life would be a lot better. Considering Islam and right wing Christianity have been culled. So, this is just a stupid conversation i wanted to share. I'd also like to get rid of chavs (scum of society) peed'os rapists, serial killers, and people who harm animals.

He can call it "hypothetical" if he wishes, but the categories show a clear bias. What i consider people to be, or not be, isn't the issue here. What the OP considers them to be is. There are people who call anyone that believes in God at all a "religious nut". When the entire point of the OP is what groups to eliminate from existence, how can you claim there are no "hypothetical" victims?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

TMR

..too much rich..

when you go above a limit (let's say 1, 2 or 10 million?) you get killed... and goods to community!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

LadyGreenEyes: He can call it "hypothetical" if he wishes, but the categories show a clear bias. What i consider people to be, or not be, isn't the issue here. What the OP considers them to be is. There are people who call anyone that believes in God at all a "religious nut". When the entire point of the OP is what groups to eliminate from existence, how can you claim there are no "hypothetical" victims?

You are admitting NOW: God is obviously a *religious nut* and by the OP's premise ALSO needs (or is up for) elimination.
edit on 6-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I just wonder....why would you have to wipe anyone out? Maybe we could just realize that THIS life is just a game and that the illusion of separation is just that, an illusion. I know people scoff at the "we are all ONE" meme, but, for myself and what I have experienced, we may have made a choice to separate from the cohesion in order to play a game of being separate. We may have chosen to forget that we all understand each other. We all long for the same kind of love and understanding from each other. Division and hatred are an illusion and a test along this life. Ask yourself...Does it/Will it really matter in 5 years, 10 years, more?

to the OP: What is your view of a "sanitized" world?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

LadyGreenEyes: He can call it "hypothetical" if he wishes, but the categories show a clear bias. What i consider people to be, or not be, isn't the issue here. What the OP considers them to be is. There are people who call anyone that believes in God at all a "religious nut". When the entire point of the OP is what groups to eliminate from existence, how can you claim there are no "hypothetical" victims?

You are admitting NOW: God is obviously a *religious nut* and by the OP's premise ALSO needs (or is up for) elimination.

You need a course in reading comprehension. Soon.

That makes less than zero sense.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

You need a course in reading comprehension. Soon.
That makes less than zero sense.

Certainly; what are your hourly rates (terms and conditions) and qualifications?
edit on 8-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I would get rid of the group of people who want to get rid of other groups of people.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

NO one.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If you wait long enough nature solves all problems.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join