It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So here's a really, really dark conversation. Hypothetical of course!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj
You can call me mate, mate. I thought it through in a drunken sense, and genuinely belive that if religion wasn't at the epicenter all the time, there would be less bs to start with.
For a start, isis and the whole of islam will be f*cked. They wouldn't exist any more.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
You can call me mate, mate. I thought it through in a drunken sense, and genuinely belive that if religion wasn't at the epicenter all the time, there would be less bs to start with.
For a start, isis and the whole of islam will be f*cked. They wouldn't exist any more.

Well Except for ISIS being CIA created and run, and them using religion as a crutch issue, they could and would just as easily use race, or nationality, or any number of other issues to achieve the same goal.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: thejlxc
Exactly. Cull them all.

link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I think he meant men. Not women.

Didn't catch that. 'One small step for Man, one giant leap for Mankind' (and youse womens out there who may be listening through the keyhole too).
edit on 30-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

link   
This is probably the cutest post I have read in many a long time.

Naivete in its purest form.

CUTE LIKE A BUNNY!

link   

Sure, but do you consider everyone who worships and slaves for the gods of money? Or just the other religions?

No doubt the banking/commerce/consumerism is the largest religion the world over. The religion of material gain. And most people putting faith in money and praising it, are F*ing nutters who are so far from truth it barely makes sense.

The mist divided people on Earth are those trading and slaving for money.

Why not cleanse the root religion of today's evil, the banking religion - " In god we trust " -ring a bell?
edit on 30-4-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well OP, I would say that at least as far as America is concerned, they should really wipe out white people, and specifically, white people with assets. If you are going to go down this road, like Herr Hitler did, you need to choose as your victims, a class of people that can be robbed of their assets to fuel your movement at the same time that you wipe them out. If any other race than whites were to be targeted, the cries of "racist" would be deafening and your movement would fail. Since we whites have NO rights, AND at least some assets, we are a safe and profitable target. And frankly, I would be really interested to see exactly what kind of world those left behind will have after we white people have been eliminated. I have a feeling that it would be very interesting, and extremely entertaining in an Edi Amin kind of way. Besides, a lot of us worthless white people are getting really damned sick and tired of hearing how damned evil we are and killing us will, at some point, be a lot less painful than having to listen to all of the whining from those that have no other talent or ability than to whine can generate. Bring it on.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

a reply to: thejlxc
Exactly. Cull them all.

Ummm... I seriously suggest focusing your anger at the real cause of your, and everyone's problem, the Central Bankers, before it's too late.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

This is a good idea, thanks for flagging this for me!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Maybe hope right, and they a deserve culling too.reply to: thejlxc

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Right I'm off to bed, so my final thought Is;

Cull all religion
Cull all governments that focus on fear and control.
Cull evil people that hurt others and animals.
Cull younger people that have no regard for society.
Cull fundamentalists and extremists.

And cull those noisey fkers that ride around on really REALLY noisey mo-peds. I rest my case

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

So before you reply with your rebuttals. Just have a 'think' what life would be like WITHOUT all these people... Have a think.

Pretty crappy since we would have to live with the fact we just exterminated millions of people.

Seriously, the reason I'm afraid of religious extremists is because many want to do exactly the same thing you are talking about doing.

In reply to Greathouse's rock island as well: Scarier still *you are not in control*; the getting rid of everyone for no good reason other than God says "I am done with this experiment" and in supreme joviality decides to start the whole thing over (caveat) all land masses have to made from the prior civilizations cast off automobile tires. The development of fire usage could be problematic (God as the best comedian ever).

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Right I'm off to bed, so my final thought Is;

Cull all religion
Cull all governments that focus on fear and control.
Cull evil people that hurt others and animals.
Cull younger people that have no regard for society.
Cull fundamentalists and extremists.

And cull those noisey fkers that ride around on really REALLY noisey mo-peds. I rest my case

I truly wish there was a laughing out loud rolling smily

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thejlxc

Well Except for ISIS being CIA created and run, and them using religion as a crutch issue, they could and would just as easily use race, or nationality, or any number of other issues to achieve the same goal.

The CIA wants to rule the world? They would experience a formidable blow back from MI5 and 6, Mossad, FBI, and NSA.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Of course not, the CIA just wants to deprive the World of it's ability to rule itself! They are they ultimate "party pooper', don't you know?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

This will sound very Orwellian for a way to "utopianize" society in a single swipe, but sine I get to play hypothetical God for a crapshoot minute here I go. Instead of just taking out a single race or a single belief, I would do something much different. Anyone who has attempted or succeeded at premeditated murder would be the first ones to have their heads melted slowly by my beams of photonic rays of justice. These would be the first lessons to the rest of the world. I would scream from the heavens that anyones whose brains melt within the next 10 minutes were the most evil of the world, weighing it down from prosperity. Could even be a little old lady who tried to poison one of her kids 40 years prior but only hurt them. BOOM. Granny butter. This group also includes pedophiles, since they can pretty much ruin a child's life. Not the guys that go to jail for screwing a 17 year old when they are 20, but the ones who do children only.

Next, the people who repeatedly put themselves 1st, prospering off of harming others and continuing their actions each day with pride. These are the Ones who purposley make products on the cheap and useful so that all people can benefit from them, yet they are harming the world over and over exponentially. The ones that spend millions of dollars to lobby their way into the market, to sway public media through their lies and power, just so their product can contunually make oney and also hurt others. The ones that lie to the public for money, the two faced devil dick suckers that thank God for their success. The ones who believe they are so glorious that they deserve to control humanity, yet they take more than give. This would also include some the people from following areas. ponzi scheamers, corrupt inside traders, much of wall street traders, Sex slave traders, any type of slavery operation (even political), GMO puppets, chemical companies, politicians, pharmaceticals, media, etc. I would only kill the ones with the power, not the scientists doing the work to survive, as seeing their boss melted should send a message to the rest that they shouldn't envy their boss whom just liquified for their ways.

Now that hundreds of millions are dead, a message of goodness and honesty spread, I would Allow one year for humanity to learn from all the gooey brain juice that was filling the storm drains to change their ways that thye may be doing harm or wrong, to rethink their religion, to rethink how they treat their kids, family, and community, and hopefully take this occasion to continue to not be theives, liars, aggressive (bullyish), greedy, pridefull gloaters, etc.
Then I would post on a forum a year later that the 100 million who hurt the most people in the last year will die next, I would kill the ones who really needed it and then let the world know that I am always watching and will continue to do it day by day until I'm at my quota, and lie about the numbers to keep the people at bay. Maybe make up a myth that they may not to get to live in my cloud castle when they die.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh

Of course not, the CIA just wants to deprive the World of it's ability to rule itself! They are they ultimate "party pooper', don't you know?

The 'Debbie Downers" of all fun to be had (don't invite them to your party) everyone will be arrested or detained those mainly being the SURPRISE! Secret Service Agents protecting POTUS; hey, who invited the Columbian prostitutes?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

Was blacks looking down on whites the hypothetical part?

Is that some weird British thing?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I would never wish harm on other people, but if I were forced into making a choice I would choose to wipe out Atheists.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

HAHAHAHA.....this from the same person who said that if it was proven that there was no god he would go on a killing spree before killing himself.

Religion may be the only thing that keeps psychopaths in check you have shown me that.
edit on 30-4-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join