It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So here's a really, really dark conversation. Hypothetical of course!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
SWIM was having a conversation, one day.

Someone asked SWIM, if he hypothetically had to choose where others went in the afterlife what would he do?Not in eaon, but if in an instant he was forced to choose?SWIM was dumbstruck by the ?Buddy says SWIM, "Where would they your loved ones go?"

SWIM, said "A better place."

Why?

SWIM replied "Golden rule for the win!", lol...
edit on 30-4-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammer

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

I think my choice would be every man on earth except me.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

I wouldn't be able to choose anybody.
However, if I had that sort of power, I would do something similar. I would change the laws of nature so that any sort of violence or hurt you inflict upon something, you simultaneously feel it two-fold. I don't believe in "eye for an eye" mentalities but, if it was just the nature of our universe, I think we would live in a wonderful society.

What is wrong with "an eye for an eye"? It worked as a deterrent for thousands of years (if you were CAUGHT and determined the cause of the crime). Animals and insects murder each other at will.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

I think my choice would be every man on earth except me.

No man is an island.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I'd get rid of me.

Because I don't know if I'd want to live in a world that could be so easily controlled.

Ha! Just saw this. . . .

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

originally posted by: OpenEars123
i would give my life to save a strangers

How come the answer to the hypothetical wasn't yourself, so that others may live?

That made me sad. Really.

I pictured a bunny contemplating a small pile of poisonous berries, looking up at a smog-filled horizon, listening to the anger and mean-spirited sounds from the nearby city, then looking back at the berries. As the sun slowly sets, the bunny's head sets with it, inching closer to the pile. As the last rays leave his little glen and reflect off of his large brown west-facing eye, he begins to slowly nibble on the first poisonous berry.

Thanks, man... geeze.

Sadder still. . .

What if God is that bunny looking out at the world we made with our own free will and contemplating those berries.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I think he meant men. Not women.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You REALLY want to help the world?

Make the Central Bankers and their owners go away. Do something right for a change instead of falling for typical moronic things like racism and religion.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
At first as I was reading I thought this was a version of a bar joke. Three guys in a bar talking one says....

Anyway, If I could choose I would pick lawyers or politicians. Can I choose both?

oh...eww........

LOBBYIESTS!!!!
edit on 30-4-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: thejlxc

Make the Central Bankers and their owners go away. Do something right for a change instead of falling for typical moronic things like racism and religion.

You must not have a lot of money.

I find it annoying to blame those who have money - - - responsible for those who don't.

link   
dp
edit on 30-4-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

" I "have the rocks" I am an iiiiisland .......the rock feels no drain and a island never tires"

link   

If I could choose to kill concepts other than people I'd start with...

PROVEN FAILED concepts (of which are too many to mention); but I cant help myself: Communism WORKS!! as demonstrated by N. Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un; an insane fellow that is now totally corrupted and power mad. Communism ALWAYS turns into a form of dictatorship and when that happens (you disobey) your human rights are null and void (people die). It is interesting to me how so many political regimes devalue human life; and kill their own people indiscriminantly as if household pests, bugs.
edit on 30-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

link   

I'd get rid of me.

Because I don't know if I'd want to live in a world that could be so easily controlled.

Ha! Just saw this. . . .

How come the answer to the hypothetical wasn't yourself, so that others may live?

I pictured a bunny contemplating a small pile of poisonous berries, looking up at a smog-filled horizon, listening to the anger and mean-spirited sounds from the nearby city, then looking back at the berries. As the sun slowly sets, the bunny's head sets with it, inching closer to the pile. As the last rays leave his little glen and reflect off of his large brown west-facing eye, he begins to slowly nibble on the first poisonous berry.

Thanks, man... geeze.

Sadder still. . .

What if God is that bunny looking out at the world we made with our own free will and contemplating those berries.

Dammit, Beezzer. What the heck are you trying to do to me?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Psychopaths be gone!

That's politically correct, isn't it? I mean, I don't want to off myself!

edit on 30-4-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Bottom line, i don't think the following have anything to offer society. So let's wipe them out.... Theoretically!

Right wing religious fundamentalists. The gotta go.
Religious people who condemn others for not believing. They gotta go.

People who rule their life through religion, and feel slighted that their world is festering with infadels. This lot need to go.
Peedo's, rapists, murderers, people who harm the weak, and also animals. They've all got to go too.

So before you reply with your rebuttals. Just have a 'think' what life would be like WITHOUT all these people... Have a think.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I'd get rid of me.

Ha! Just saw this. . . .

Thanks, man... geeze.

Sadder still. . .

Dammit, Beezzer. What the heck are you trying to do to me?

Sorry.

Gonna go out back and pet my rabbit and apologize.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So before you reply with your rebuttals. Just have a 'think' what life would be like WITHOUT all these people... Have a think.

Pretty crappy since we would have to live with the fact we just exterminated millions of people.

Seriously, the reason I'm afraid of religious extremists is because many want to do exactly the same thing you are talking about doing.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Bottom line, i don't think the following have anything to offer society. So let's wipe them out.... Theoretically!

Right wing religious fundamentalists. The gotta go.
Religious people who condemn others for not believing. They gotta go.

People who rule their life through religion, and feel slighted that their world is festering with infadels. This lot need to go.
Peedo's, rapists, murderers, people who harm the weak, and also animals. They've all got to go too.

Mate, may I call you mate? I don't think you have really thought this out have you? I mean not really, really.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I would start by getting rid of all 3 of you, just for the sake of that drunk night mentally exercising which race and religious followers to terminate.

After you 3 are gonzo, I would take out the 1% and religious LEADERS/CONTROLLERS who blind humanities internal truths.

After all that death and decay, I would take my own for taking others

Pretty dark indeed, but that's the "other" part of who and what we are, which is buried in the spectrum of the hueman.

Don't flame me, I love you
edit on 30-4-2015 by Elementalist because: emphasize LEADERS, not the followers, I like most of them

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: thejlxc

You must not have a lot of money.

I find it annoying to blame those who have money - - - responsible for those who don't.

No, their pedophile psychopathic evil, you know.... all wars? drugs? sex slavery? genocide? Little things like that make me not like the Central Bankers and their hundreds of years long war on humanity. Just a little look at the Rothschild family, and many many more. The Central Bankers are literally the largest threat to humanity from other humans. You think it's about money? So cute.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join