It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Strange voices heard in my head saying 17 17 in 17 days!!! what did they mean?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I was just laying on my bed staring at the white ceiling thinking to myself what to do today. Suddenly my mind went silent then i heard 3 voices say...... " 17 17 in 17 days from now!" i was freaked out because i was not asleep and jumped out of bed looking around.

Whats more scary it would be 5/15/15 on that date.

Happened at exactly 11:40 AM pacific time. 4/28/15

3 different voices the first one was gentle the second one sounded worried the last one was urgenly said.
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

I went thru the same thing in my mind a few days ago. I heard 5/15 a few times. Anyone else?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm

I went thru the same thing in my mind a few days ago. I heard 5/15 a few times. Anyone else?

It scared the # out of me because it made sure i heard it clearly by blanking any other thought i had at that moment.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It sounds to me you've been spending a lot of time on the Prophecy section of ATS
Maybe another EQ? We've been on a roll lately

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This 5/15/15 adds up to 17...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist

It sounds to me you've been spending a lot of time on the Prophecy section of ATS

Could be
just as soon as i turned on my computer and went on here i saw that odd tweet about the 7.2 in Mexico that never was?

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Could be some twisted time warp that eventually ends up taking place.... on the date you heard. Either way, it's something to look out for

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Could be some twisted time warp that eventually ends up taking place.... on the date you heard. Either way, it's something to look out for

Yes will be keeping an eye on that date.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I guess we will find out in 17 days.

555 is the number of change.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There's a magazine called Seventeen. In 17 days you're supposed to go buy a copy, and the answer will be revealed to you inside the pages. This just came to me about 17 minutes ago.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It is more likely it is something for your life than for the world or even the nation. Maybe something amazingly good will be fall you on 5/15? Just to be sure I would buy a few lottery tickets for that day.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well I'm subscribing to this thread to see where it goes, I dont normally have my interest spiked by the prediction type threads, but something here intrigues me. Guess we'll find out in 17 days?

Posting this at 5:17am Local time.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There were lots of instances of people having premonitions days prior to 9/11.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I cant really comment on a theory for yours but I will give you a dream that I've suffered with a few times over the last year:

I'm lying on a kitchen floor (not my kitchen and I can never remember how I got there) I cant move and suddenly these hands, that look like shadows reach through the floor and start dragging me down through the kitchen floor but it's not my body they're taking, When they pull my leg through I can remember it feeling like I got my shoe stuck in sand at the beach, they pull my legs down but my physical leg stays but I still feel the sensation of being pulled almost like it's my soul.

I'm not a bad person. I've broken no laws. I'm not someone who is truly horrible and don't know why I've had the dream. I spoke to a doctor and he said that it could be my brain trying to tell me that maybe I feel stuck in a rut or stuck in place and the feeling of not moving forward.

It freaks me out every time I have the dream and I always wake up just as my chest starts to get grabbed and go down and I can never get back to sleep.
Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
May 15 is supposedly the corrected date for the end of the Mayan Calendar...maybe you're on to something...

www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Something similar once happened to me not the same but similar and nothing came of it even though i was given a date.So don't stress too much if you can help it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Strange one.

I usually get transmissions in my head too but not this time.... yet.

I wonder what it could be or mean..

Here's one I posted back on Dec 6th:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on CDTTue, 28 Apr 2015 16:52:34 -0500u3004x134x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1

Could be
just as soon as i turned on my computer and went on here i saw that odd tweet about the 7.2 in Mexico that never was?

twitter.com...

Ther was a 5.5 today though

M 5.5 - 10km E of Palomares, Mexico

DYFI? - VShakeMap - IVPAGER - GREEN
Time
2015-04-28 18:56:53 UTC
Depth
112.3 km

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

When I lived in L.A., I had a similar experience.

One evening, I heard in my head: "When the fives line up, there she will be in red."

On 5/15/05, I had a date with a hot girl. (My first date in a long time). Plus, I wound up taking the 5 freeway to the 55 to the 405 to meet her. She wore red and ordered a dish covered with red sauce.

Nothing ever came of the relationship. Didn't even get to kiss her. But still, it was weird.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join