It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Strange voices heard in my head saying 17 17 in 17 days!!! what did they mean?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Read this and then do a little digging.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

And yes, CERN is expecting to make its first collisions at about that time.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The thing that annoys me is that such 'voices' or dreams always come cryptic... in a puzzle that first need to be solved and chances are to be understood in different ways.

Why do these messengers not give it to us straight...? Why do 'they' not just tell their message just the way it is with little possebillity to understand it wrong.

Of course are these cryptic messages extra mysterious and for some exiting but if the message is so important why make the receiver jump through hoops first.

edit on 29/4/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Perhaps the original voice was suppressed because it was too traumatic an idea to be entertained consciously.
The opposite hemisphere of the brain is still free to resonate the original thought because the ego "censure" does not operate there.

Its scary like walking through the bulkhead of a ship and meeting the head of security for a military Aerospace program.

edit on 29-4-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's the date of The Who's last show in Columbus, Ohio.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

They decide and the shotgun sings the song

Awesome

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
The thing that annoys me is that such 'voices' or dreams always come cryptic... in a puzzle that first need to be solved and chances are to be understood in different ways.

Why do these messengers not give it to us straight...? Why do 'they' not just tell their message just the way it is with little possebillity to understand it wrong.

Of course are these cryptic messages extra mysterious and for some exiting but if the message is so important why make the receiver jump through hoops first.

Probably has something to do with how backwards our minds, thought process, language, and overall knowledge of nature on Earth and the natures of the solar system in sequential cycles.

But I could be off!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
in the last couple days... since the 27th of April till now the 29th... I've been saying 1,800 (eighteen-hundred) and that figure/number corresponds to several various things, like stolen monies, costs of replacements, and several other things directly related to my personal loss- or living life events

perhaps your code number is '17' in triple expression, or 171717 or 17-17-17...

After All: we are all connected to the universal consciousness and your '17' and my '1800' is a repeater signal sent to all those who are attuned (each hears their own code of understanding being sent to all sentient life)
and all we need to do is decipher the repeated signal...or if not decipher to at least realize the repeater existence for what it is

perhaps the collective conscious is testing us to see if we are connected enough to realize a universal repeater code is being sent to each individual in their own code-word or code-# or code-sign...

if enough minds link in being open to the repeated code...then a sea-change or paradigm shift can happen or a disaster averted perhaps... who knows ?
edit on th30143032958829462015 by St Udio because: add

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
a reply to: ChesterJohn

They're going with 5+5+5+1+1=17 because when you're superstitious and into numerology, ANY combination or slight connection goes. There are no specific rules. If you can make that number somehow - it MEANS something.

Actually there are very specific rules in numerology.

I am interested (worried) in the clear uptick in size of quakes in Ca on our Juan de Fuca Plate especially.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

We will supposedly get close pictures of Ceres bright spots
May 9th -- 11th.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

This 5/15/15 adds up to 17...

Hmmm.... 5/1+5/1+5 = 5+6+6 = 17

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I agree, especially being that three different voices told him the number 17

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

in numerology I know nothing of numerology it's so confusing to me...

NUMBER 17
NUMBER 17

Insight, responsibility, self-discipline, strength, compassion, spiritual consciousness, wisdom, a desire for peace and love for all of humanity.

The 17/8 is the Star – it is immortality – a name that lives on after you have left this plane of existence. It is the ability to see beyond to find the hidden truth. It is universal healing, truth and understanding.

17/8's may travel often, especially in connection with their work.

Many who come under these energies have extremely high psychic and clairvoyant abilities.

The number 17 is a highly Spiritual number and has been expressed by the Ancient Chaldeans as the 8 Pointed Star of Venus. It is the Star of Love and Peace and promises a 17 Day person the will to rise superior in Spirit to the trials and difficulties of earlier life.

Number 17 is the God Energy number – the number of immortality. It indicates that the person’s name will be remembered after he has passed on

kind of interesting who knows?
number 17

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
www.google.com...

google results for may 15th...worth looking into...see what resonates. I don't buy the religious crap...but I do beleive in prophecy so we will see. Thanks for sharing both of you

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

because this is our life game to play and master and if we were given the answers we would actually be disappointing in the long run.

Your Spirit knows this..

Be happy you get the seemingly blatant hints you do!
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
OK, I have done a little bit of my own research, OP, and your May 15 date is quite ominous, considering the fact that someone dreamed that an earthquake Mag 9.5 would happen a year ago on May 4 2014. Here is that thread >>> www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, what if he was mistaken, and the date that he actually saw in that dream was actually May 14 2015? The event could happen this year on May 15 2015 UTC time, while the time at America during its occurrence would be May 14 2014 West Coast time. I think this possibility deserves attention, so let's just set May 14-15 2015 as a watch date, ATSers.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Ezio313 because: spelling

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Guys..... A.....big sunspot with a current Beta-Gamma-Delta magnetic configuration....is just about to swing around to face Earth directly within less.... a week. Linky here >> sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1
I was just laying on my bed staring at the white ceiling thinking to myself what to do today. Suddenly my mind went silent then i heard 3 voices say...... " 17 17 in 17 days from now!" i was freaked out because i was not asleep and jumped out of bed looking around.

Whats more scary it would be 5/15/15 on that date.

Happened at exactly 11:40 AM pacific time. 4/28/15

3 different voices the first one was gentle the second one sounded worried the last one was urgenly said.

As of now, 5/15/15 is just 5 days away!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm wondering if anything crazy is going to happen...but who am I kidding? Crazy things happen everyday in this insane world! But, I'll still keep my eyes open for anything particularly insane on the 14 or the 15th.

s&f

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You have 5 more days! prepare yourself, and be positive and circumspect.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join