It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents furious after middle school strip searches teenage girls

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BanTv

thread

And in this article or all of them it doesn't state that she's pulling it out from under another shirt. The quote your referring to is coming from a lady who doesn't speak and English.
The thread I have linked says pull away. But the real issue is that it was done illegally dude

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BanTv
a reply to: reldra

You see a re-enactment by the parents of the girl. She showed them exactly what happened, and they in turn showed the news what happened. You could just humble yourself and admit you were wrong.
I have been wrong in my life, but not this time. You should just slither out the door.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Then you would've known she was never naked, stop lying. But yeah sure, I'm a huge mentally damaged LEO apologist nazi scumbag for wanting the truth before I make any judgements.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KuzKuz

The quote is from the black mother of the 13 yr old. You didn't even watch the video.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Then you would've known she was never naked, stop lying. But yeah sure, I'm a huge mentally damaged LEO apologist nazi scumbag for wanting the truth before I make any judgements.
I never used any of those words. I just said you were wrong and the incident was illegal and bad. Maybe you think you are those things. LEO apologist fits. If the shoes and socks fit...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You ARE wrong. You assumed she was completely nude and the video I posted has the mother and father showing exactly what happened. The video you posted of the traffic stop is exactly what happened, and you're telling me to "slither away"? You are disgusting and I'm having a really hard time not getting myself banned.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The quote is from the black mother of the 13 yr old. You didn't even watch the video.
Why did you mention their color? Another reason something is wrong with you. I am done with this thread. In fact I think you are a troll and this should be a 'troll-free' zone. There are mischevious people and devil's advocate people who serve a purpose. You are just a troll though.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If you maybe kept up with the thread you would see that someone called me that. You know, it used to be looked down upon when people didn't read the thread before commenting. Especially if it's 3 pages long.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I mentioned their skin color to describe who I was talking about. I bet you think it's racist when cops identify suspects by skin color as well, huh? You are absolutely pathetic, get out of here and go back to tumblr

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

What does black have to do with anything? Lol.

Oh she's black huh? Proly just tryin to stir up trouble. Nothing to see here.

What is wrong with people. Specifically pointing out every time someone is black.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
For those of you that don't understand or may not have children......... Some laws are in place because they seek justice for those that have been victimized.

If the story is accurate and I am the father of one of these girls, there are not many options running through my mind. I have two daughters and I will honestly say that my first thought would not be calling the police but to find where I can find the people responsible for it and take action myself.

The justice system is in place to alleviate this and seek real justice for those that demand it because of egregious crimes committed. If something like this is left unpunished or swept aside with a simple slapping of the wrists then what the government is telling this father and all others that can imagine themselves in this position is....... True justice will only ever come from your own hand.

Again, IF the story is found to be true and valid, the authorities need to arrest these two immediately and charge them to the fullest extent because not only these kids but their whole families become victims and not PC victims but as any parent who has a daughter understands, REAL victims. This is sick, twisted and justice needs to be doled out in a healthy dose in the direction of the sick perverts that perpetrated it.

Lest every father in the US claim righteous vengeance because the system can't get something so easy right........
edit on 27-4-2015 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What a racket. Work at high schools, find girls that 'look like' they may do drugs, and make them strip for you. Brilliant.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I didn't read every post to see if this was covered already, but 1/4gram (250mg) = .0088ounce

LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
double post removed
edit on 28-4-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

I swear to god.....

Ok let me break it down for you sweetheart:

KuzKuz said "the quote you are referring to was coming from a lady who didn't speak any english"

If you watch the video I posted, there are the parents of the 13 yr old and the mother of the 15 yr old. The mother of the 15 yr old is hispanic and doesn't speak english, the parents of the 13 yr old girl just so happen to be black and are the ones I was quoting. I was just pointing out that kuzkuz was mistaken and the parents I was quoting speaks english just fine. Maybe I should've just said "you are wrong, watch the video again".

I can't believe I'm even having to explain myself, and I'm extremely offended you would imply I'm a racist for simply pointing out which parent I had quoted.

Edit: I guess I can see how "the black mother" sounds bad, but you need to look at the context of the conversation. In the video I posted, which shows exactly what they mean by "strip search", there is a black mother and a hispanic mother. If it was a white mother I was referring to, I would've said 'the white mother'.
edit on 28-4-2015 by BanTv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BanTv

You're wrong.

Paedophilia isn't restricted to prepubescent kids, it's regarding ALL children, essentially the perversion includes kids from age zero right up to whatever is immediately below the legal age of sexual consent in a given country.

This obviously includes 13 and 15 year old American girls, as they are underage regarding the age of consent and still children.

Sure kids will experiment with soft drugs, and even sometimes hard drugs...this is a matter of Human nature and is as old a phenomena as you'd find. Children will always push the boundaries and try their luck against the rules, it's almost a hardwired thing for a high percentage of people, whether we're talking about alcohol or other drugs.

They were told to remove their clothes, including their underwear...quite where you get the idea that they were not standing there essentially naked in front of a grown man, who had NO business being there gawking at two naked girls is beyond me...read the OP again...they removed their bras and were told to shake their breasts...for what exactly?

The pretext was there might be 'scary drugs somehow hidden' in the folds of their flesh...although to me, this has a lot more to do with the sexual titillation of the adults present than the pathetic excuse given for it.

Yes, the Cannabis should have been confiscated. Yes, the girls should have been searched for more Cannabis, and yes, the school should discipline both girls if it is found that they did indeed bring the Cannabis into school..but the search should have been done, without the male being present, they should have had a nominated responsible adult present, such as a relative i.e. a parent of the girls, as a witness to the legality of the search.

The way this was done, is actually sexual abuse of minors, regardless of whether you happen to think (or want) a 13 year old isn't legally a child unable to make an informed consent or not, the law is the law and the law says that 13 and 15 year old girls are children...forcing a child to strip to nakedness and then 'perform lewdly' by unnecessarily shaking their naked breasts is illegal and is what it sounds like...perverts getting off on young girls.

Like most of the other parents here...if this had been done to my children, i'd be ignoring the law and taking my own route to justice for my kids.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I am absolutely not wrong. Please look up the definition. Then look up the words hebephilia and ephebophilia. These are all different things, according to the mental health guidelines here in the states. Pedo is just a catch-all term, but in reality it is only talking about prepubescent children, and it must be an exclusive attraction to that age range.

In regards to the search, would you please just go back and watch the video I posted? The father shows exactly how the 13 yr old was searched. Start at the 45 second mark. I'm asking for 10 seconds of your time.

Any further comments about them being essentially naked will be considered trolling as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
BanTV is right about the Pedo thing at least.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

She was strip searched for a quarter gram of pot? Do you guys realize how tiny of an amount a quarter gram is?
This is some ridiculous #. Also the fact they found it in the bag and not on the girls after a strip search makes it very fishy.
Wouldnt you check the bags first and foremost? If they just strip searched two minors and found nothing might they get nervous and plant something - not enough to get the girl in troublw or to cause an investigation but enough to seemingly justify the search.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Actually one of the girls could make it considered pedophilia. While using the term in most popular ways the age doesn't matter.... Just saying after looking it up. Sorry we all can't be psychiatrics doctors

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join