It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents furious after middle school strip searches teenage girls

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Anything to stop drug usage right? It is a war after all.

Eveveryone who supports this 'war' and the attitudes behind it is a moron, and directly responsible for such incidents.
edit on 27-4-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Remember cases have been thrown out for as little a thing as a cop forgetting to read someone their rights.

Yeah right, I guess you have not had any encounters with the police in the last 20 years. They do not have to anymore unless its a very serious crime like murder. I have had many good attorneys tell me that. Most attorneys today will not even represent you if you want to go after the police system like that. They want to deal with the Judges and not piss them off every day. Its all a big scam and a good attorney will get you off of most things if you pay up, they in turn pay off the Judges and DA with favors.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: Anyafaj

All 3 adults involved should be fired and charged with a crime.

I don't see how a ticket could be issued if the police themselves didn't recover the suspected drugs directly from them, anything else is hearsay.

Yet another sick result of our war on drugs!

Anything found would be inadmissable whether it was theirs or not. Illegal searches cannot yield admissable evidence. Many crimes up to and including murder have failed conviction because of illegal searches.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

originally posted by: LDragonFire

All 3 adults involved should be fired and charged with a crime.

I don't see how a ticket could be issued if the police themselves didn't recover the suspected drugs directly from them, anything else is hearsay.

Yet another sick result of our war on drugs!
If I'm not mistaken the security guards at Serrano junior high are off duty police and sheriff officers

So what??? It doesn't make a bit of difference. Cops are not allowed to even question a minor with a legal guardian present strip searching on whimsical belief they may have something.. That man should lose his real badge if he has one AND be brought up on charges.

I won't even imagine what I would do if my daughter were in that position.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Yeah sure ok, I'm a 'pro LEO apologist'. Haha nice assumption pal. You know what you are? Another tool with zero reading comprehension skills. Jesus christ what happened to this site.

Yes I believe the search happened. If you could read what I wrote, they had her remove her bra while her shirt was on, they didn't touch her besides a normal pat-down.

edit on 27-4-2015 by BanTv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KuzKuz

Wow, just wow. I hope one day you join me in reality. If they had anything planted on them it was from a student, learn to reading comprehension. Oh and I have been stripped naked in a county jail with 40+ other guys. It was no fun, thanks! These girls were not subjected to the kind of real strip search I was subjected to, you know, fully naked and bend over sir and spread your cheeks kind of strip search.

Oh and once again someone is assuming they are "perverted" and not just trying to find drugs on a student. Cool story bro

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Hey thanks pal, you're such an enlightened human being.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
"The girls were then asked to remove their clothes.

Anita Wilson-Pringle, the mother of the 13-year-old, told the press that her daughter was even forced to remove her bra and shake her breasts in the presence of a male security guard."

This was taken directly from the link in the OP. They were asked to remove their clothes, but somehow they weren't naked? How exactly does that work? Even if the children still had pants on, there is no mention of a shirt still being left on as the bra was removed and the child was told to shake her breasts.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Even if they had HEROIN....you cant strip search the opposite sex and not as a freaking SECURITY guard. You call the parents. OR THE COPS.....

Sue the crap out them girls.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
Parents outraged after their 13 and 15 year old daughter's were strip searched by MALE security guard at school

The incident is said to have occurred on April 7, when a 13-year-old and 15-year-old were taken to the school office following allegations of drug possession.

The San Bernardino County Sun reported that the girls were accompanied by Vice Principal of Serrano Middle School, Mrs. Shenita Stevenson, and a male security guard. At the office, the school officials told the girls to go in to a small room one at a time. The girls were then asked to remove their clothes.

Anita Wilson-Pringle, the mother of the 13-year-old, told the press that her daughter was even forced to remove her bra and shake her breasts in the presence of a male security guard. The girls also had to shake out their pants, with one who refused to do so being threatened with arrest.

The results of the search turned up two small bottles in the bag of Wilson-Pringle’s daughter, one empty and the other containing a quarter gram of marijuana. Wilson-Pringle said that the bag was unattended for some time prior to the accusation and denies that the bottles belonged to her daughter.

The daughter also reportedly denied that the marijuana was hers, and refused to sign any paperwork to that effect. She was then ticketed, the San Bernardino County Sun reports.

WTH is going on in schools where they think they're cops??? When did schools think it was ok to strip search kids? And when did they think it was ok for MALES to strip search females, whether someone one there to supervise or not! I'm STUNNED by this! I hope this school is sued to the point where this security guard is fired, the vice principal is fired. I'd bet this has been going on for some time and this isn't the first incident! I'd be curious to see how many more kids come out of the woodwork once it becomes known. Schools need to STOP this nonsense!

If they thought the threat was real, they should have called the REAL police who would have used a female officer f or a search, even if they did search on the spot. 'Civil rights are not shed at the schoolhouse doors'. I always told my daughter if she was accused of something so important to say she would not speak or answer any questions without her parent or attorney present. This school REALLY messed up. That principal must live in a bubble of some kind, in her own world. I hope she loses her job and the guard. The guard should have said "I can't do that. You need to call the police if you want this done."

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

So we look at one source and make assumptions now? Here's a quote from another article:

"The vice principal and a man, possibly a security guard, were in the room when the 13-year-old was asked to “take off her jacket, take off her shirt, take off her T-shirt, unfasten her bra and pull her bra out — literally pull her bra out from the bottom and shake her breasts,” Wilson-Pringle told KTLA."

So she had a jacket, a shirt, another shirt, and had to "pull her bra out from the bottom"....the bottom of what? Another shirt? Sounds very clear to me. When they got to the last layer of clothing, she had to remove her bra and she still had a shirt on. You are assuming she had one layer of clothes on.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BanTv
Are you telling me that when someone gets busted for illegal drugs, the state has to prove it is yours? That is absolutely not the case. A 13 year old girl had an illegal substance in her bag. That's what the offense is for, possession. They don't care if you say some bs like 'b-but I was holding it for a friend!'.

Are you also saying that pat down searches are illegal? This sounds like a pat down with one exception, they checked her bra as well. Just like they will make a male remove his shoes and socks. The school will not be sued for this, and the girl/s will have drug charges to deal with unless they can prove there is no marijuana in their system. That would prove that they don't smoke, and they might get off.
Something is Deeply wrong with you.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BanTv

Where's your source?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Are you telling me that when someone gets busted for illegal drugs, the state has to prove it is yours? That is absolutely not the case. A 13 year old girl had an illegal substance in her bag. That's what the offense is for, possession. They don't care if you say some bs like 'b-but I was holding it for a friend!'.

Are you also saying that pat down searches are illegal? This sounds like a pat down with one exception, they checked her bra as well. Just like they will make a male remove his shoes and socks. The school will not be sued for this, and the girl/s will have drug charges to deal with unless they can prove there is no marijuana in their system. That would prove that they don't smoke, and they might get off.
I am thinking you never saw these cases cavity searched and this Bra shaking search roadside

And these were adults. The case in this thread is Many more steps CRAZY.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Here ya go bud. Proof she had her shirt on

50 sec mark

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Nope, that is exactly what happened here

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Nope, that is exactly what happened here
I see a re enactment by parents and it is still wrong, whether it was what the father showed or more. It is more crazy than the 'bra shaking link' I gave since it was a minor, the one with the adult was still wrong.
edit on 27-4-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yeah what's wrong with me is that I don't read ONE article and immediately take it for truth, and then make a bunch of assumptions.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yeah what's wrong with me is that I don't read ONE article and immediately take it for truth, and then make a bunch of assumptions.
There are a few things wrong with you, and I looked at more than 1 article. "The vice principal and a man, possibly a security guard, were in the room when the 13-year-old was asked to “take off her jacket, take off her shirt, take off her T-shirt, unfasten her bra and pull her bra out — literally pull her bra out from the bottom and shake her breasts,” Wilson-Pringle told KTLA." THAT is BAD. That is from your own post.

edit on 27-4-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You see a re-enactment by the parents of the girl. She showed them exactly what happened, and they in turn showed the news what happened. You could just humble yourself and admit you were wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join