It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Results: The United States Is The Most Significant Threat to Humanity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Amazingly (not!) the Bush's so called "Axis of Evil" got only 10.39% of all votes (North Korea, Iran and Iraq).

Israel, got just for it itself 11.25% of the votes. It is considered a much worst threat to the world than the three "evil doers".

Now, US and Israel together got 60.19%. So, and not considering other country's, in the supposed "fight against terrorism" these two very powerful states of propaganda pose the very worst threat to humanity.

Questions or thoughts...

1- people who participate in this forum, I tend to considered them, well or very well informed who usually bypass MSM BS. So this poll may not represent a general opinion, but a light pin pointing on the dark of what really is happening behind the curtains.

2- US only interest maybe destabilization of ME for oil and war (selling weapons) and Europe for currency factor (dollar hegemony).

3- Israel is a "cancer" born out of injustice, theft and terrorism, that spreads lies and darkness around the world.

Congratulations for the courage and time to go on public with this poll.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Not very useful if it's just opinion based.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This thread has turned into USA bashing thread that i expected . BUT . A question kind of on topic for SO or a moderator . Does the voting demographics roughly mirror the membership base . Why . Just interested .

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

I guess democracy is a big waste of time then huh?

Opinions matter, because that is how a vote is formed. Nice try. Pass go don't collect 200.
edit on 24-4-2015 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The results doesn't surprise me one bit.

Yesterday I had my USA T-Shirt on ( Made in China ), looked in the mirror and scared myself.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Lol.. ok not funny.

I believe the US makes actions, not only for themselves, but for transnational entities and organizations.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I suspect a poll entitled "Which country represents the most likely nation to save humanity" the USA would win that one, too.

I'd take that bet. Sorry Burd but it's not 1943 anymore. Your country has been overrun by corporations. The gov't doesn't really rule anymore. Hasn't in 50 years. THAT is why you get results like this. It's not the people. It's the system that you have that you can't escape.

Brutally honest and very true.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well what a surprise! I just don't get it? This is just impossible, with all the help they give?!

Lets see here:

I am sure my neighbor would love it if I would threw a grenade in his house because I thought I saw a robber and then offered him money to rebuild it..oh and pay for his wife's funeral...sigh....with interest. And hogged his tomato and chive garden. Love chives!

Let's not forget the exhaustive list of wars that were waged and all the illegal invasion such as ONE of the latest wars in Iraq.

Don't forget the speech JFK gave about secret societies running the country, I am sure he was just a conspiracy kook who didn't know anything about what happens behind the scenes....Just babbling away for nothing.....Needless to say he was sniped, murdered, offed, silenced.

The marketing is not strong enough in other counties, maybe they need more fluoride, artificial sweeteners, GMOs and pesticides to clear their clouded thoughts over what is right and wrong. They need more of US on tv, with our take on things. They need a democracy like ours so they can make decisions like us....sound decisions of profound compassion for the world......and its resources.......

Democracy is just an illusion, people vote, good intentions run rampant around election times. You elect one person with a few others and the rest just pop out of nowhere like mushrooms. You don't know who they are, you trust that the leader you elected is a real cat with no leash around his neck..........Problem is you need a fortune to even run and guess where all the money comes from! Can you spell C-O-R-P-O-R-A-T-I-O-N-S? There is no problem here, all is okay, its a democracy after all. Some of these faces are now going as far as saying they are not part of the 1%, that they will protect us from them while being financed by them, nice strategy there. Alas, some will actually sympathize.

I can't wait for the next war movie to come out! For the next remake of world war one, two video game. Condition, condition, condition, condition, repeat, over and over and over. That is what they want, they choose too. Get them when they are forming, then you have them by the brains.

You have high ranking CDC agents moving from big pharma back to CDC and FDA to Monsanto back to FDA. Its business, I tell you! Business!

Opium is huge, what do you think Afghanistan is good for?

Oil is thicker than blood. What do you think Iraq is good for? Again what is Afghanistan good for?

What do you think Rwanda is good for? Nothing! That is why they ignored the genocide in that country.........We help, sometimes.....when drugs or oil or mines or anything that benefits us are lying around, ahem! ahem! It's the Jesus thing to do, he told me in a dream. Live from his examples.........barf

It's normal the super power is supposed to destroy and step on those who are weaker, it is just the way it is. I am 6' 1" so I just take advantage as much as I can, I am the tallest in my department. Its the natural thing to do. Just look at the animal kingdom, we are animals after all. Right? Riiiiiiiight?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
One day us Aussies are gonna be like "Bam" right outta nowhere, and totally go "biff boff, kablowy" and plunder and pillage and totally kick China's arse and people will be like "whoaaa" and we'll be like "shouldn't have left us off the list"...

edit... unless we're just "Other".. Awww, C'mon... Surely we score a place other than "other"... You're all a bunch of flamin' gallah's the lot of you!

edit on 24-4-2015 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
That's why we have such a hard time finding immigrants to join us, I assume.

Poverty is not as a rule conducive to intelligence. It is more often than not conducive to ambition and a desire to create a standard of wealth that gives an impression of class for peasant mentality. Such is the nature of most migrants seeking a green card.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

Not one word out of place. Poetry in motion. This is how the truth rolls and how it smells like everyone.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: icewater
If the United States ever decides to cease giving all of the foreign aid our government gives to third world nations....now that would be a threat to all humanity. The world has learned to take the US for granted when it comes to money and all of the humanitarian programs taxpayers in the US fund. This taxpayer is starting to get weary of the criticism we get from nations who would fold without our annual contributions to their economy.

but how long can we give fish? wouldn't it be more logical to let them learn to fish? We only support nations that can help corporate earnings in some way.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: icewater

Tell your government to stop invading countries, that way you don't need to send "help" taxpayer, Afghanistan and Iraq are principal recipients of your aid, followed by Israel and Pakistan, so your aid is aimed to reconstruction of countries destroyed by you/military targets

Oh and such a giving nation you are, always #1...

Lol, that tall horse you were on is suddenly looking like a pony. In fact, if the US stopped all of their aid the world probably wouldn't even notice.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Meanwhile, the Swiss are laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This poll is being played off as a bad thing towards the USA. If you use any logical reasoning to form your opinions, you would see the USA as the biggest threat. That is a COMPLIMENT!

The country with the most money/influence/power/weapons etc...is also capable of causing the most harm.

That doesn't mean that they will. This is the PERFECT type of poll to use to try and infer bias onto a group.

The Brits never fail to amaze me though. They try to colonize the entire world, yet at the same time can do no wrong, AND they are always polite and proper.

I mean c'mon, they still have a king and queen!

A good poll question would be,

"Which country has caused the most damage to mankind over the last 2000 years?"

or

"Which country has contributed the most life enhancing technology over the last 200 years?"

or

"Which countries have used another countries technology as their own to cause the most human suffering?"

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
well the most popular name in london is muhammed now sooooo

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

Yeah I read about that a while back. LOL

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

It's okay though, because all of those Muhammed's, along with his families, are only there to protect European history/heritage and their laws.

The USA is the real enemy. Soon the USA will stop trying to protect them, and the real cohesion between mass amounts of Muslims and Europeans can begin. It is obvious that so far this integration is going VERY well!

The Muslim culture will not spread and take over like a plague. Muslims are purely there to observe and respect...only enhancing their host countries religions/political stances/laws.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

Not exactly, but it is full of seriously undemocratic flaws. In the UK, a party can get to run the country, even though two thirds of the voters, voted for someone else.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others" - Winston Churchill

edit on 25-4-2015 by Meduzi because:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
I don't trust that our votes are even counted anymore, since the advent of the electronic voting machines.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join