It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Results: The United States Is The Most Significant Threat to Humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Sorry Charlie but that's BS. Even in our time we are still experiencing the influence of the British Empire. Commonwealth citizen acknowledges this. That's picking and choosing. Is the US empire clean? Bwahahahahaha.... But if you want to ask questions like that they aren't even close to what the BE did.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Secondly, that's fairly arrogant. The US is the "parent" of the world? Many of these cultures that get US aid, and US military intervention, have been around THOUSANDS of years longer than the US. Don't need the US. In many cases, don't want the US. Like some have a choice. @@

Of course it's arrogant, I'm an American. That's our schtick, if you will. The "parent" was metaphorical, in no way reflecting the idea of Americ'a age vs the age of these other societies. "Don't want and don't need the US" ALWAYS seems to refer only to the US physical or managerial presence inside said country needing aid. Amazing it is NEVER spoken in regards to America's money. I can't criticize that mental model too loudly, however, those countries practicing it very well may have learned it from the American welfare system... another collective which demands the bucks but screams and hollers over any actual presence of those the bucks are coming from.

Following the Indonesian quake, Indonesian called for as much US money as they could get while simultaneously threatening to block any physical US volunteer presence from the country.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
USA being number one is no suprise at all

Jimmy Carter said something along the lines of "we cant be preaching peace in the world and then selling them the guns at the same time"

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

We need to get back to Walden.
Humble living, honest work, honest wages.

Some of this crap has gone way off the map of insanity.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Don't remember China or Russia nuking people, using DU munitions or droning 28 innocent people for every terrorist they catch...

Don't remember China or Russia assassinating their 2 greatest Leaders ever...

Don't remember China or Russia using frequencies to give schizophrenia to people...

Don't remember China or Russia using mind control to create murderers...

Don't remember treating their own like s# because they didn't come home in a flag draped coffin...

Like I said, I love a majority of Americans...
Don't have a bad word to say about them...
But system & government wise I don't doubt who the Great Satan truly is.
You can.

link   
Yep we love them charlie . Hating US as a nation is the most imbecile and berber thing to do .

Hating US government and decision makers on the other hand can have many good reasons .

God knows that i love US as a country. and lord knows that i hate AIPAC . I hate war cause i've felt it . cause i've seen it .

no one knows the impact of war until they've seen it with their own eyes . I remember back in 2003 when some Iraqi families escaped to Iran - i live in a western province of Iran which borders Iraq - an Iraqi family was desperately looking for a place to stay since shelters , people's homes and schools were filled with Iraqi families and there was simply no place to stay !! until some new shelters were brought from tehran .

now i challenge you all to put yourselves in their shoes .

can you ?

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I love you Americans...

But your system & leaders are The Great Satan.

Really? I thought the free world had matured enough allow the Ayatollah Assaholla to be the lone voice in the wilderness regurgitating that hilarious "insult."

link   
Being called The Great Satin is kind of silly.

Pajamas are made all over the world.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Sorry Charlie but that's BS. Even in our time we are still experiencing the influence of the British Empire. Commonwealth citizen acknowledges this. That's picking and choosing. Is the US empire clean? Bwahahahahaha.... But if you want to ask questions like that they aren't even close to what the BE did.

If we were asked who was the most dangerous I'd say the UK...

Right now they're 3rd for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

If we were asked who was the most dangerous I'd say the UK...

Right now they're 3rd for me.

Seblantics. (Harold and Kumar reference
). You are still saying two different things.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I love you Americans...

Really? I thought the free world had matured enough allow the Ayatollah Assaholla to be the lone voice in the wilderness regurgitating that hilarious "insult."
they might have matured to know that "great satan" is actually a childish "insult" .

i know that and i accept that as an Iranian myself . Iranians who are traditionally a part of "axis of evil" (
) are becoming increasingly reluctant to use such a phrase to address US nation as a whole .

edit on 24-4-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I love you Americans...

Yes it's truly an insult and I stand by it 100%.

When "your" leaders stop dancing around a statue of a Demon god burning effigies I'll retract it...

Until then, if you want to take offence to me falling out "your" leaders...
That's on you, buddy.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I'm sorry bro, Staling killed more people than any nuke

I get being against USA is hype, but you clearly don't know much of what China and Russia have done, if you are in Tibet you would care really little about the threat USA is for you

Don't remember treating their own like s#

I invite you to look for china treatment of their people

and get a grip of reality and stop the BS

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Along with the US it’s the two abortions, Pakistan and Israel, both founded in 1947, and that other monstrosity Saudi Arabia founded in 1926, which are the countries that are the most significant threat to humanity and peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No I'm not pal.

I'm saying the U.S. as a hegemony is the most dangerous...

Haven't said anything different.

The people under the boot of the elite are amazing in my experience.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I know, but Stalin is dead and not a nation either...

So he is not a candidate in the poll.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So its ok to bring the nukes in the 40s but not how the rest of the world acted in the same period, ok double standard charlie

Look the nice Chechen war mass graves if you like current Russia methods then
edit on 24-4-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: haman10
Iranians who are traditionally a part of "axis of evil" (
) are becoming increasingly reluctant to use such a phrase to address US nation as a whole .

Well played, sir. Well freakin' played.

link   

LoL okay pal.

Firstly I'm discussing Vets, not the everyday folk like myself...

Secondly that, mathematical per 100 people is probably identical to US authority treatment of people...

But the private prisons are slipping the minds I guess.

Yes, BS indeed.
From nearly everyone else.

48% agree...
Maybe not with the Great Satan statement...

But I'm confident in my own opinion on that.
edit on 24-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

1932 Germany. Read history to find out what happens next.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join