It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fever Rising Last Chapter: In the End

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This final chapter of Fever Rising concludes the publishing of my book on ATS. I will provide a link to all the previous threads here if you'd like to go back and start from the beginning. So, here are all the links and then the final chapter "In the End" will begin after that. Fever Rising is a book about the real threat to our existence by the deadly gases methane and hydrogen sulfide. My theory suggests that these two gases working together are a much bigger threat to climate than carbon dioxide and are the cause of the increase in intensity and frequency of many events such as earthquakes, volcanoes, sinkholes, disease, fireballs, extreme weather events, msyterious fires and explosions and many more.

Here are the previous chapters

The Mystery of the Clintonville Booms
The Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis
The Rise of Deadly Methane Gas
The Truth about Atmospheric Methane and It's Role in Global Warming
Methane and Fracking, part 1
Methane and Fracking, part 2
What is Hydrogen Sulfide?
Hydrogen Sulfide's Role in Global Warming
Natural Forces at Work
A Journey Down the Rabbit Hole
How Methane Gas is Responsible for Increasing Earthquakes
How Methane Gas is Responsible for Increasing Volcanoes
Why an Increase in Mass Animal Die-offs
Why an Increase in Disease Outbreaks, part 1
Why an Increase in Disease Outbreaks, part 2
Why an Increase in Fireballs, part 1
Why an Increase in Fireballs, part 2
When the Trumpet Sounded
Why Methane is Responsible for the Loud Booms
The Daily Explosions and Unexplained Fires
The Reason for Increased Sinkholes, Land Slips and Land Cracks
A Closer Look at the Louisiana Bayou Corne Sinkhole
The Humans Are Dying
So Much Moisture in the Atmosphere/Hell on Earth
Burrr...It's so Cold! Where's the Global Warming?
Extreme Weather Events just Getting Started
The Phenomenon of Eagle, Alaska
A Closer Look at the Russian Arctic Vent
What Does the Government Really Know about Methane Release?
Chemtrails: Spraying to Fix the Atmosphere?
Awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse
The Hand of God and All the Signs
The Countdown to Extinction has Begun
Is it Too Late to Stop the Runaway Train?

Here is the final chapter of the book

Chapter 36: In the End

I’d like to acknowledge and thank Jonny Mnemonic for all his work on the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis and his contributions to this book. His work is invaluable and it may save millions of lives some day. His diligence is remarkable and we can only hope he continues to bring his valuable insights to the forefront of this ongoing struggle for truth and answers.

If I hadn’t stumbled onto his website, this theory wouldn’t have been born and this book wouldn’t have been written. I followed these strange worldwide developments for nearly two years, engaging smart and talented people on Above Top Secret. They helped me gain more knowledge on things I was clueless about. As I said early on, I am no scientist and far from one of the smartest guys in the room, but I felt compelled to learn more about the methane and hydrogen sulfide release and to convey the message to the world.

I don’t have any idea why this is happening or what started it in the first place. There are many theories to causation of rapidly increasing gas release. I don’t have any idea what the solutions are, if any. I don’t know what time table were looking at. We can only speculate on the solutions and the time tables. That’s why I was glad the author of the Jumping Jack Hypothesis joined our discussion on Above Top Secret. He added a lot of information to the thread, things I had no idea about. Like I said, I’m not a scientist, just curious and thirsting for answers, and by engaging with the smart minds of Above Top Secret, I was able to learn more.

In the early days of the dangerous gas thread, Jonny offered many opinions, facts and theories in which many contested. He continued to debate and over time, he won many of them over. I saw skeptics cross over, giving the theory credence. Some dispute the time table of five to ten years that Jonny claimed. They stretch it out a bit to 25 years or a lot more, but they fail to recognize all the inexplicable events that are taking place, or deny they’re even happening. One thing I waited for on the thread was the arrival of the experts to dispel any truth to the theory, but they failed to materialize. They offered no different perspective, no alternative to the theory, no outright claims of ridiculousness. Eventually, when I wrote the second thread to the dangerous gas theory, some of them arrived, but it took a while. This led me to believe there was credence to the theory and there was credence to Jonny’s hypothesis.

Here is one final exchange between Jonny, myself and another member of Above Top Secret.

Continued...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Dangerous Gas may be the cause of super-charged, mass die-offs, quakes and more
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Rez, I know this is your thread and I'm not trying to disregard all the time and effort you've put into this but Mr. Mnemonic, could you please go into more depth about the event you are describing off the East coast? I live on the Eastern Coast right on the ocean and lately I've smelled what you have described, this rotten egg smell. Sometimes the air smells like it is burning, for no reason to my knowledge. I've seen strange state licensed plated trucks with large chemical containers on the backs, with no labels. The trucks always seem to be near and around the beaches around here. (note they are not propane trucks, I use propane for my house and get it delivered so I know what these trucks look like, the state license plated trucks are different.) If you or Rez or anybody has any answers for me I'd very much appreciate it. I suspect something fishy is going on over in my neck of the ocean.

Thank you Rez for bringing this up to my attention and thank you Mr. Mnemonic for all your time and research you have devoted to this theory. I'm going to read this thread now, thank you again.

Post by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Well, first off, there are methane hydrate deposits melting off the East Coast. You aren't smelling that though; you can't smell methane. It may be causing fires in your area though.

The rotten egg smell is probably hydrogen sulfide. On the East Coast, it's probably simply blowing over North America from the Gulf of Mexico, from the Great Lakes (especially Lake Erie which has had a dead zone problem for years), and from the West Coast. Some is surely getting into the upper atmosphere too, and where that might drop down, who can know, could be anywhere. The GOOD news is, if you're smelling the rotten egg odor then the concentration is very LOW, because beyond small concentrations you lose the ability to smell it at all (olfactory paralysis). At medium-high concentrations, 500 parts per million or thereabouts, some people (including me) have said it smells sort of flowery, or sickly sweetish. If you smell THAT, and there's no discernible origin for that smell, you could be in serious danger. I was walking by an open sewer a couple of weeks ago and I smelled that sickly sweet flowery smell coming from the sewer. I held my breath and booked, didn't wanna be near that for a second breath.

As for the trucks and tanks near the coast: very interesting! I would presume they're trying something to mitigate the problems (while not telling you there even IS a problem). But what that might be, I have no idea. Have they figured out a way to transport ozone in tanks? Or are they bringing in some other chemical which is reactive with hydrogen sulfide or methane? I wish I knew! I'd keep a close eye on those trucks though, if they were near me. Maybe there'll be a label or something on the tanks, which might be informative.

Post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
I've just gone through this thread and must commend the people putting their work into researching this. Your theory ties everything together so well that even my very skeptic Mother whom I emailed this page to agrees that the Methane theory is very plausible, if not in effect as we speak. So my question to you is where can I go to escape this? Higher Methane levels are going to be coming right off the ocean, eventually? I live no more than 20 feet from the Ocean. I am looking for a change in location. I want to get off the coast, for other reasons as well as this. Where would you suggest would be best?

Post by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
I think the side of a mountain on the side most often shielded from the wind (which is the east side, generally, in the US), overlooking a large area of low-lying plains, with no valleys on your side of the mountain, somewhere in Utah or Colorado, something like that, a higher-elevation area away from the coasts. If I was going to be moving anyway, that's what I'd be looking for.

Post by Rezlooper
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Did you notice in my posts about the chemical smell in Louisiana where a poster reported that hydrogen sulfide had risen high and was detected in area? Also, there are more than a handful of people on ATS who have said they couldn't believe the amazing red sunset in the area. Could that be related?

Reply by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Sure, the weird sunsets could easily be related. Like you said about the weather too. The atmosphere's composition is changing, so anything related to the atmosphere is likely to be affected, at least sometimes: weather anomalies, weird sunsets, fierce blazing white Sun, rings around Sun and Moon.

Chalmette is not in a good area! Look on a map; they're just a couple of miles away from waters of the Gulf of Mexico there. I'm not surprised at all that there are 'strange smells' and people are getting sick there. Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, those are probably the states most vulnerable to whatever's coming in off the Gulf of Mexico. California, Oregon, Washington, most vulnerable to whatever's coming in off the Pacific Ocean. And the entire eastern seaboard is vulnerable to whatever's coming in off the Atlantic. Then you have the Great Lakes, so Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, etc. And the Mississippi River Valley is where a lot will flow to when wind isn't blowing it on, so there goes Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Tennessee, Arkansas, etc.

You start really looking and...there is no real 'safe' spot. So even if those people in Chalmette wanted to flee, where might they go? I guess east side of a mountain overlooking a big plains area, in Colorado or Utah. Heh, back to that. Still wouldn't be totally safe though, just less unsafe.

Continued...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Also, the burning eyes and difficulty breathing: those are symptoms of hydrogen sulfide, for sure. Remember the birds that came down in Beebe? Some of their eyes had EXPLODED. Hydrogen sulfide can make blood vessels burst and cause bruising. Eyes are full of blood vessels. That's one reason I tried so hard to find pics from WWI when the British weaponized hydrogen sulfide for use against the Germans during trench warfare - do PEOPLES' eyes sometimes explode too, if the concentration is high enough? And if so, what does that look like? Does it look like 'gunshot to the head'? Because there have been lots of people dying with 'gunshot to the head' lately, if you see what I'm saying here...
I'd like two Sewage Class tickets to Mars!

Jonny mentioned in this exchange that areas around the Gulf Coasts are most vulnerable to any plumes coming in off the Gulf of Mexico. I brought my family down to Florida over the winter of 2013-14 to sell merchandise in flea markets and craft shows. We traveled around quite a bit, from areas around Port Charlotte, north to Ocala and over to Daytona Beach. I’ve been traveling to Florida all of my life visiting friends who live in Port Charlotte or family residing just north of Tampa. I must say that this was the first time I recall smelling ‘rotten egg’ odors in various plumes. We’d be driving along and suddenly, we’d smell the foul odor and just look at each other in worry, of course, since I began studying this threat over a year prior.

We were in Florida for two months and we experienced the ‘rotten egg’ smell on at least a dozen occasions. Thankfully, the hydrogen sulfide doses stayed at a safe level where we could smell it, but, this is frightening to think about for residents of the southern Gulf States. At this rate, the plumes may escalate in size and potency, creating a real threat all too soon for the people living there. One night in Ocala, we smelt the odor at two different stops along I-75 exits. We then went to the Wal-mart store on the south side of town and didn’t smell it when we arrived. About 15 minutes later we came out of the store and the stench was very strong in the parking lot. We were spooked and could do nothing but think about getting out of Ocala and quickly.

I might add that since leaving Florida in mid-January, 2014, to the final writing of this book in March of 2014, for the north woods of Wisconsin, I haven’t smelt the ‘rotten egg’ again. Not along the freeway driving home, and not since returning to Wisconsin.

Even more disconcerting about our visit to Florida was the stink of ‘rotten egg’ in the water at every location we visited. We stayed on several occasions over night at our friends in Port Charlotte, and every so often, the gas smell would emanate from their faucets, in the sinks and the shower. We also experienced this at various hotels throughout Florida. My friend would always say, “Oh, that’s just Florida water.” I had been traveling to Florida all of my life, we even lived there over the winter of 2000-01, and I don’t ever recall the water being pungent. I know the water is bad, but to actually have gas in the water wasn’t normal. I tried to explain that to him claiming that, yes, the water in Florida is bad such as too much iron, but to have gas present in your water supply was not normal.

Before concluding, here is a section of an article I’d like to reprint, written by Isabel Guiterrez. The full article is called Global Warming/Greenhouse Effect. This section examines the consequences of global warming.

Global Warming/Greenhouse Effect
Consequences of Global Warming
by Isabel Guiterrez
A rise in global temperatures of even 10 to f C will have drastic consequences, affecting all of earth's ecosystems. At the peak of the last ice age, 18,000 years ago, the planet was only about 5" C cooler than it is today. It is also known that during the past million years, the sustained temperature has never been more than a few degrees higher than it is today.

The rising of sea levels will probably be the most severe consequence of global warming. Scientists estimate that sea levels may rise 0.5 to 1.5 meters in the next 50 to 100 years, assuming there is no breakup of the West Antarctic ice sheet. The rise will be due to the melting of mountain glaciers and the thermal expansion of ocean water.

If sea levels rise as estimated, the chance of flooding will increase. Flooding will damage coastal structures, destroy wetlands, and cause saltwater intrusion into rivers and water supplies near the ocean. Since 1/3 of the world's population lives in low lying coastal areas, flooding would present a great risk to much of the world. Among the big cities in immediate danger if flooding occurs, are Bangkok, Galveston, Miami, New Orleans, New York, Rotterdam, Taipei, and Venice.

The melting of ice caps will also contribute to rising sea levels, causing them to rise more than currently predicted. It is now unclear whether this can be expected to occur. Scientists predict that the ice cap on East Antarctica will not melt in the foreseeable future. The West Antarctic ice sheet, however, since it is in contact with ocean waters, has a higher probability of melting. There is data, however, suggesting that it has been intact for several million years.

The regional effects of global warming on agriculture are still unclear. It is known that global warming will affect the length of the growing season and the intensity of heat waves and rainfall. Perhaps the most determinant of these factors will be the amount of precipitation in these regions. Model predictions have disagreed in their projections for regional rainfall. The general consensus seems to be that global warming will have deleterious effects on water supplies because more water will be required for irrigation to combat the effects of heat stress.

Global warming in certain regions may have a positive effect on agriculture. Rising global temperatures will shift the crop growing region from south to north in the Northern Hemisphere. If food growing acreage remains the same, but moves north, productivity would not necessarily remain the same. This is because there is no guarantee that soil quality will be the same in the South.

Another uncertain factor is how plants will respond to a warmer world and increased levels of C02. Certain plants will actually benefit from higher levels of carbon dioxide and will grow at a quicker rate. High carbon dioxide levels also cause some plants to use water more efficiently. Unfortunately, crops fertilized with excess carbon dioxide may be more susceptible to pests and diseases, and weeds will generally benefit more than crop plants.

New studies have revealed that global warming will also aggravate air pollution. As the climate warms, fewer and weaker storms, combined with sluggish movement of air masses, will be expected. As a result, dirty air masses will be left hovering over industrial centers longer than they are today. Smog will form closer to its sources, primarily in the centers of cities and industrial areas. This same study predicts that in a warmer climate there will be more evaporation of moisture into the air, thus increasing humidity by 30% to 40%.

Continued...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The greenhouse effect will also increase the possibility of ozone depletion. With greenhouse warming, the layer of atmosphere from the ground to between six and 12 miles up would warm while the stratosphere above it would cool. This cooling could be drastic enough to cause the formation of ice clouds worldwide. Through PSC reactions, these clouds could contribute to the rapid destruction of the ozone layer. This would then allow more dangerous ultraviolet rays to reach the Earth, warming it further.

Global warming may not affect everyone negatively. Some nations may actually benefit from it. Studies show that countries at higher latitudes will experience greater warming than equatorial regions. With the shift in weather patterns, East Africa may not experience its severe droughts, parts of the Soviet Union, Scandinavia and Canada may have longer growing seasons. However, current projections estimate that a larger portion of the planet would be adversely affected. Also, since scientists do not have a clear idea of how global warming will affect different regions, it is unclear to what degree regions would actually benefit.

As of March 20, 2014, the day that I write this concluding chapter, earthquakes and volcanoes continue to escalate around the planet. Storms are off the charts. Fires, booms and explosions are still rising in frequency and intensity and remain unexplained. What was at one time considered a once-in-a-lifetime event, observing fireballs that streak across the sky or explode above our heads, are instead manifesting every few days somewhere on the globe. Mass animal die-offs are unprecedented. Unexplained deaths to humans are happening everywhere, and if they’re not dying, as Jonny points out, they’re going crazy! The media still hasn’t mentioned the dangers of methane and hydrogen sulfide in any of their coverage of these events.

Picture it like this…Mother Earth is alive and has been for billions of years and every now and then she gets sick, just like you and I. We catch a virus. Well, Mother Earth has a fever and it’s rising because she caught a virus…Us! We’re the bugs making her sick and she’ll be sick until she rids herself of the virus, our extinction. Or, maybe the virus will go dormant and coexist with Mother Earth. I pray it’s not too late, but unfortunately, mankind has to notice the impending doom and soon, before it is too late.

Am I afraid? Sure, I’m afraid, but I have hope! I hope that we’ll all wake up and realize the ever-increasing danger of these gases and maybe we can still do something about it. I have faith! I have faith that God has a plan for all this and that it isn’t too late for us, as a human race, to make a unified change in attitude. That’s what it will take, a universal change in our attitudes. If your life depended on it, could you make that change?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Will you be posting a PDF format somewhere for download? Would make reading and annotating much easier for some of us.

Thanks for the effort you put into this. Still hope you're very wrong though

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks Rezlooper for providing us with all this, it's a lot of information but I'm going to go back to the beginning and go through all of it as soon as I can. I've only read a few of the chapters but it seems good and very interesting. Looking forward to the read.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Man what a read! Chocked full of information and Links. What can I say but Thank you very much for sharing your book with us all here on ATS. Thank you for your taking the time and more time to actually post the book here.
Thank you for being so polite and receptive to any questions or comments!
Thank you for including all your chapters in this thread, I bookmarked it as I am sure all did for future reference.

Your hard work and effort is most appreciated!
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Thanks for all the hard work completing this Rezlooper. Just chiming in to let you know I've been here till the end.

Very eye opening read, I'm surprised your work is all I've been seeing on this topic. I would think there would be many scientists and environmentalists shouting this from the roof tops. The silence is revealing IMO.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just want to add my thanks as well...

Is your book published in a hardcover format? If not, it should be. People should be walking into bookstores and seeing it on the shelves - maybe then the problem would get the attention needed for wide scale change to happen!

Interesting that the methane 'plume' over the four corners region of the U.S. 'disappeared' from the media pretty much immediately after it was reported...

...I didn't think to mention it at the time (when I brought it up in your other thread), but even the day I saw it on my 'homepage' (which is set to Google news), I had just gotten a quick glimpse before clicking over to a different story, and then when I hit the "back" arrow, the reports about the methane were already gone from the page and I had to actively search for the news in order to read about it!
...Maybe nothing, but seems suspicious to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Agreed Lostgirl, many of these stories disappear. I've found that even a couple of stories I cited inthe book are now gone from the internet. It's very interesting.

I self-published the book on Amazon at this link

Fever Rising on Amazon

But no, I haven't mass produced it or anything for hard copy in the book stores. Wish I could though, but costs money. And I tried to promote in the beginning but I found out just how much work that is real fast especially when you're trying to run a business and work at the same time. It was exhausting. And sales and marketing is actually my field, but I found the book promotion more difficult than actually researching it and even writing it.

For me, it was never about making money off selling the book but getting a very serious message out there and that's why I decided to publish the whole thing on here, in hopes that it spreads some what. So, pass it along and recommend folks to read these pages, get aware and start thinking about what may be the inevitable. I hope and pray that I'm wrong, but as you can see, there were 480 pages worth of information I provided here that says I may be right.

edit on 25-4-2015 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Thanks for all the hard work completing this Rezlooper. Just chiming in to let you know I've been here till the end.

Very eye opening read, I'm surprised your work is all I've been seeing on this topic. I would think there would be many scientists and environmentalists shouting this from the roof tops. The silence is revealing IMO.

Thanks MiSwampBuck. I believe that it's slowly catching on now. When I first started out on this topic here at ATS two years ago, I was it. There wasn't anyone talking about this but now I've seen a lot more discussion but for as serious as it really is, you'd think there'd be more. I truly believe that for a very long time now, scientists are aware of this but so much time, money and energy has been put into the "Carbon Dioxide is It" global campaign for the past several decades that they were afraid if the truth came out...that truth being that methane is the real threat...they (the climate change crowd) would lose all their ground made over the years, almost like it'd be starting over. That's why there has been so much resistance at ackowledging publicly the dire threat of methane gas. But, it's becoming obvious now that climate change is speeding up drastically and why is that? Because of the extreme escalating levels of methane, which started in 2007, so fairly recently. Methane had slowly been rising since the Industrial Age began, but it's gone through the roof and past the livable stages for humans in the last 8 years. And in the last few years we've witnessed all these events (written about in the book) escalate in the past few years.

Thanks again for reading along, now spread the word....

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
a reply to: Rezlooper

Will you be posting a PDF format somewhere for download? Would make reading and annotating much easier for some of us.

Thanks for the effort you put into this. Still hope you're very wrong though

Sorry Bilk22, but this is it for the time being. Maybe down the road. Your welcome, thanks for reading.

PS: Hope I'm wrong too.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Thanks Rezlooper for providing us with all this, it's a lot of information but I'm going to go back to the beginning and go through all of it as soon as I can. I've only read a few of the chapters but it seems good and very interesting. Looking forward to the read.

YW MisterSpock. Stick with the reading, it's eye-opening information.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder
Man what a read! Chocked full of information and Links. What can I say but Thank you very much for sharing your book with us all here on ATS. Thank you for your taking the time and more time to actually post the book here.
Thank you for including all your chapters in this thread, I bookmarked it as I am sure all did for future reference.

Regards, Iwinder

YW and thanks a ton Iwinder for all your posts and for reading the book. That was most appreciated as well!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: Iwinder

Regards, Iwinder

YW and thanks a ton Iwinder for all your posts and for reading the book. That was most appreciated as well!

I hope this is the correct thread of yours for this post, Just happened today at a golf course here in Lambton County in Southern Ontario. A fairly big spew of gas was reported erupting from one of the ponds on the Golf Course. They report it as natural gas but I do believe they mean that is actually Methane.

55 years old I am and born and raised right here in Lambton County and I have never heard of anything like this before. The area is very very Rural and I can't see a natural gas line running under a golf course in the sticks.
Anyways here are some links and a video of what occurred today.

www.lfpress.com...

blackburnnews.com...

This gives you an idea of how close they are to Lake Huron. Kettle Point is a Native Reservation and besides that there is nothing out there but farms and bush.
There was supposed to be a link to google maps but it won't work for me, sorry
If I posted in the wrong part of your great book just let me know or ask a mod to move if its too late for me to move or delete it myself.

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 17-6-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

No this is fine, thanks. Crazy how much stuff from my book is still happening and ever-increasing. Every night, you watch the news and more and more events are unfolding. Just like the shark attacks. Anyways, this is something very serious and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I wonder if there have been any reports of loud booms in your area.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Also Iwinder, this deserves its own thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Do you know if there are any fracking operations in the area? This just shows how much trouble we are in because this isn't normal. I know that in some areas where gas has bubbled up there was an underlying cause such as fracking in PA where methane is leaking out from fault lines within the shale field, or in LA by the Bayou Corne Sinkhole when all the gas was bubbling up from the salt dome collapse and bubbles were appearing in people's yards in the area. Other than that, I'm sure this is happening in a very small scale in areas of lakes and streams, and possibly in some areas where these loud booms are reported, but nothing has actually been substantiated like this. Those are more than just bubbles, they are explosions of gas. Great find, Iwinder. Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It's these methane leaks from below streams and lakes that are causing fish die offs that aren't in the ocean. Also, an explosion of gas like this can go quite a ways into the sky killing off birds to if any were to fly through the plume. Hence how the videographer mentioned smelling the gas. It's nice that something like this has finally been caught on camera and documented like this because I'm sure they are happening more often than we think or are being told.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It is still going and has not I repeat not slowed down at all.

blackburnnews.com...

Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<<   2 >>

join