It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why an increase in Fireballs, part 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There is an alarming trend that has occurred over the past few years that's become much more difficult to deny and that's the increase in exploding fireball sighting all around the world. When I first started writing about the increase in fireballs, it was about two months before the Russian fireball that exploded over a city. Since that time, there have been regular fireball explosions almost every week. At first, skeptics argued that it was normal, but it's far from normal and it doesn't take a scientist to figure that one. The only question then remains...why the increase? This next chapter of my book, Fever Rising, examines what I believe is the cause and why...methane gas.

To read the previous chapters in a series of threads I've done here at ATS publishing the pages of my book, clikc on these links. At the beginning of the Volcanoes chapter you'll find the links to the first 10 chapters..

How methane gas is responsible for increasing volcanoes
Why an increase in Mass Animal Die-offs
Why an increase in Disease Outbreaks, part 1
Why an increase in Disease Outbreaks, part 2

Chapter 16: The Dangerous Gas Theory and Fireballs

Fireballs! What could they possibly have to do with this theory about dangerous gases? Here’s what I think is happening in a nutshell. Methane has been rising at an alarming rate, more so over the Arctic Sea since August of 2010, which we already know traps more heat from the sun when shortwave infrared attempts to escape the atmosphere but fails. Here’s the thing though, methane advances high into the upper atmosphere where we can’t even detect it with our conventional methods. We don’t even know how much methane is in the upper atmosphere, which contains the mesosphere where meteors burn up. It’s this layer, the mesosphere, where we see the fast shooting stars on a clear night burning up as they enter the atmosphere.

I started talking about the fireball phenomenon just months before the large rock exploded over Russia on Feb. 15, 2013. In the beginning I wasn’t sure how methane levels could have any sort of effect on the fireball phenomenon except that maybe the atmosphere had been damaged somehow. It wasn’t until the massive explosion over Russia that injured over 1,200 people from shattered windows that I decided I really needed to look into this and see if it was possible.

My first search was to study the layers of the atmosphere, where I saw the graph at the website linked that shows meteors burn up in the mesosphere. The website also has additional information about the layers.

www.srh.noaa.gov...
Here’s what the site says about the mesosphere
From srh.noaa.gov
This layer extends from around 31 miles (50 km) above the Earth's surface to 53 miles (85 km). The gases, including the oxygen molecules, continue to become more dense as one descends. As such, temperatures increase as one descends rising to about 5°F (-15°C) near the bottom of this layer.

The gases in the mesosphere are now thick enough to slow down meteors hurtling into the atmosphere, where they burn up, leaving fiery trails in the night sky. Both the stratosphere (next layer down) and the mesosphere are considered the middle atmosphere.

The transition boundary which separates the mesosphere from the stratosphere is called the stratopause.

I then discovered that large amounts of methane soared to the mesosphere on a scale that we don’t know. Although it’s all I can do at this point is speculate that the methane damaged the mesosphere layer of the atmosphere allowing these meteors to enter much deeper before burning out, sometimes even reaching the ground, I think I’m about spot on. What I postulate is that the increasing methane in this layer may have somehow decreased the oxygen molecules. Instead of a thickening of the gases, which slowed down the meteors entering our atmosphere, we now have a thinning of the gases created by the increasing methane and decreasing oxygen. Basically, the methane may be allowing this layer to become less dense.

Many theories are being offered, such as, we are traveling through an asteroid field. That was offered up after the Russian fireball, but this doesn’t account for the fact that these fireballs have been on the rise for at least a couple of years prior to the episode. That would be quite the large asteroid field.

To actually sight a fireball falling from the sky, you may have to wait your entire life and when you do see it, enjoy the moment because it’s considered an once-in-a-lifetime event. Well, that was what I used to think anyhow, but that was a time past and not past that long ago. Now, in 2014, fireballs are being spotted on a regular occurrence and that’s not normal. I for one, have yet to see a fireball in my life, aside from a small one I saw on Halloween night in 2012, which was right around the time the fireball sightings started rising at a noticeably alarming rate.

In addition to the American Meteor Society tracking, there is a website, SOTT.net that has been tracking them even longer than AMS. SOTT, aka, Sign of the Times, has literally hundreds of pages of fireball articles posted on their site. It’s a vast resource for any fireball enthusiast who wants to verify the increase over the past couple of years. One of their contributors posted a recent article about the dramatic increase in fireballs raining down on the planet. Philipos Moustaki said, on January 12, 2014, that astronomers named 2013 the ‘Year of the Comet’ because so many new ones were discovered, but less popularized was the increase in fireball meteors observed in the Earth’s atmosphere. He said that the rate of their observances is apparently increasing exponentially.

From SOTT.net, Jan. 12, 2014
By Philipos Moustaki
SOTT.net has been cataloguing fireball events since 2002, and a couple of other websites have sprung up since then, but in general the lack of record-keeping and media coverage of this phenomenon is shocking, especially given how extraordinary the phenomenon is (or rather, was - apparently it's 'normal' now!) and whatever it may portend for civilization, sometime in the future, if not immediately.

The American Meteor Society (AMS) is a database where eyewitnesses submit their reports of fireballs sightings across the United States. The AMS then does a check with the All-Sky Fireball Camera Network (NASA’s Meteoroid Environment Office) and other observation networks to verify the report.

Moustaki said, “Their stats are remarkable, yet they do fit with what we've noticed at SOTT.net in recent years: the numbers just keep going up and up, and at an ever increasing rate!”

At Sott.net, you can find two tables Moustaki created using the AMS data, which began in 2005, to give readers a visual for what's happening. In 2013 there were 33 reports of fireballs with sound, up from only 2 in 2005. There were 929 reports of fragmentation in 2013, and 3,525 fireball events were confirmed the same year. There were 18,459 total reports about sightings in 2013, up from 6,648 in 2012.

Continued...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Has their been an increase or are we just paying more attention and have more cameras pointing skywards? Without having any equivalent data for the 50 yrs, say, before the current data began being gathered, we have no way of really saying.
edit on 11-3-2015 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Most of the skeptics try to derail this topic by claiming I don’t know what I’m talking about, fireballs are very common, but even observers from the All-Sky Camera Network would disagr ee. In an article from WayneIndependent.com about a fireball flash captured on camera in early 2013, Thomas Cupallari observes the night sky through the Keystone College Observatory where one of these All-Sky cameras is set up. He said that it’s very unusual for fireballs to be so bright and stay so long. He said only once he saw a fireball that stayed bright for more than 5 seconds. This is a person who studies the phenomenon every night.

WayneIndependent.com
The all sky camera is a fish eye lens that is pointed straight up into the air and can see 360 degrees around.

The camera is in a network with Sandia National Laboratory through New Mexico State University. They are set up at various locations so common events that overlap can be tracked.

"The information from the cameras allows the laboratory to track where it came from, how high it was, and more," Cupillari explained. "It helps separate nature from manmade events."

The nearest location to the observatory is 80 miles south in Ottsville, which overlaps coverage.

"Regular meteors can be seen on clear nights and sometimes you can see several in one night, but fireballs aren't very common," Cupillari said. "One night our camera picked up 32 meteors and none of them were fireballs."

Notice how he stated in the article that fireballs are not common. Thirty meteors in one night and not one of them was a fireball. If you look up all the sightings that have been occurring world wide over the past two years at the AMS site, you’ll see comments like this one quite often.

Kai L. of Livermore commented on the website, "I have done a considerable amount of stargazing in my 41 years on this earth and I have never seen anything this bright in the sky (besides the sun and the moon). I was completely stunned."

I am 42 years old and this is exactly what my response would be if I were fortunate enough to witness one of these events. I have yet to witness something of this caliber other than the usual shooting star. At this rate, I have no doubt in my mind that I will become one of these witnesses soon.

Strange Grass Fires may be caused by Fireballs

Something I had never heard of has popped up a couple of times this year…fireball sightings followed by strange grass fires. First there was this strange case in Tasmania, Australia back in March of 2013 when witnesses reported a “beam of light” that came down and started a fire.

Mysterious light blamed for circle of fire
ABC.net.au, March 4, 2013
Tasmania Fire Service officer Scott Vinen says the blaze was quickly put out, leaving an obvious burnt patch.
He says the bizarre incident has everyone baffled.

"Once we put the fire out, we kind of walked through the fire and tried to find something," he said.

"We thought a flare or something may have landed there, but we couldn't find any cause."

All I could figure in this case was that the beam of light was a streaking meteor. And stranger yet, a series of large fragmenting fireballs, possibly the remnants of Comet ISON, were observed all over the United States on January 12, 2014. These fireball sightings were accompanied by a series of strange grass fires, most of which occurred in Oklahoma and a few in Texas and Kansas. It was 40 degrees and far from dry in Oklahoma, so it was said that there shouldn’t have been any grass fires, let alone multiple fires. Could these fires have been started by the fragmenting fireballs?

There were over 160 reports to the AMS site on that day of multiple fireballs streaking across the US and they were captured by the NOAA online radar. On the next page are images of the fireballs. Note the multiple fireballs (the streaks across each image) captured on the same image in each of the pictures. That’s impressive. Each of these images was taken on the same evening of all the witness reports between the hours of 5 pm and 7 pm.

In this image you can see the streaks, at least three of them. Then, later, two very bright fireballs were captured on NOAA radar just off the coast of Washington and Oregon. And later still four more of these streaks are captured off the coast of California, all lined up together (shown in the picture.) The west coast wasn’t the only place being lit up by fireballs on this particular Sunday evening. I can count as many as six streaks on the image of the Midwest and east coast.

These fireballs in the Midwest all have a direction that carries them over and towards Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas, the states that reported multiple grass fires. Here are short snippets from three news articles about the grass fires.

OK firefighters battle multiple grass fires
From news9.com, Jan. 12, 2014
According to Joey Wakefield with Lincoln County Emergency Management, as of 1 p.m., crews are battling four grass fires in Lincoln County. The grass fires in Lincoln County were all under control as of 8 p.m. Sunday. Firefighters are still mopping up areas. All 17 fire departments were used. One mobile home and one barn burned.

There’s no evidence that all these fires that I’ve mentioned were caused by the fireballs, but it is quite an eerie coincidence. Rarely do we have a day where we see so many fireballs, but then to have numerous grass fires all over Oklahoma termed “strange” in cold weather, I believe takes some series consideration. Also, the Midwest image of the blue streaks has many of them heading in the direction of Oklahoma.

These grass fire incidents are not the only fires lately to be blamed on a possible meteorite. We also have a major fire that destroyed a town in Norway that could be the result of a fireball. A night time blaze ripped through a historical wooden village in Norway on Jan. 19, 2014 destroying 30 homes and injuring 90 people. Some of the buildings in the village were hundreds of years old. Residents were shocked and dismayed at the terrible destruction.

SOTT.net then reported information about a fireball sighting across northern Europe. Alex Scholten from the Public Observatory in Gelderland Bussloo said it was probably a small rock about the size of a football. The fireball was observed streaking across the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, and the UK. Scholten believes the rock may have ended up in the North Sea.

This large fireball was spotted at quarter past nine on Saturday night, not long later a massive fire ripped through the town and by 7 am Sunday morning, 23 buildings had been destroyed. Once again, no real evidence that the fireball caused this fire, but it sure is strange. A village that had existed for hundreds of years wiped out just hours after a massive fireball sighting. The fire remains under investigation and authorities have no idea the cause.

Is there a Government Cover-Up?

Does the government know what’s going on? Later on I have a chapter dedicated to this very question about the whole methane and global warming subject, but, for now, let’s examine a couple of possibilities in regards to a cover-up of increased fireball sightings.

Continued...

edit on 11-3-2015 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
One thing I do know is that I write a lot about fireballs on ATS and I run into a lot of resistance. There are skeptics who make some ridiculous claims. Some have merit, but most, it’s like these shills are taking a pee on me and telling me it’s simply raining. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize that there have been some strange happenings over the past two years with these fireball sightings, the most significant of course, the explosion over Chelyabinsk, Russia. In the next section of this chapter I’m going to list all the significant fireball sightings of 2013 and you will then see the big picture…there is no denying that fireballs are raining down from the heavens like nothing we have seen in our recorded history. They are exploding. They are creating shockwaves. They are reaching the ground more and more. They are fragmenting right before our eyes. They are streaking far longer than usual across the sky. They may be causing fires and they may be crashing through people’s homes.

Does the government know about this? I’m not sure but why does it seem like there was a cover-up about a recent explosion in Louisiana, blamed on a munitions plant, despite witness reports of “something coming down” and numerous fireball sightings over Texas heading in the direction of Webster Parish, LA, where a loud explosion was heard around the same time.

This story has cover-up written all over it. First, the sheriff’s department found no evidence of a fire or explosion, but then in the morning, it was reported that the underground caverns used for storing munitions in Minden, LA, had an explosion. The public never did get to see any evidence of an explosion and even the company responsible for the explosion didn’t seem to want to cooperate with authorities and admit anything continuously delaying a press conference.

I’m going to print this entire news story here because it’s got a lot of information in it pointing towards the cover-up and I don’t want to leave anything out.

Mysterious Texas-Louisiana fireball cover-up, Oct. 15, 2012
by Barbara Schneider, Dec. 16, 2012
Why the need to cover-up a fireball story? Well, let's see.
On Oct. 15, 2012, witnesses reported a fireball that streaked across Texas skies and possibly slammed to earth in northwest Louisiana late Monday night around 11:30 p.m., shaking homes and businesses and possibly gouging out a trench in the earth.

According to the Houston Chronicle, the fireball lit up the skies near Killeen and Temple, Texas, and exploded with a loud, earth-shaking boom in Webster Parish, Louisiana. Alas, since the first reports, the “heavy foot of the cover-up” has come down hard on the story. Conflicting reports and contradictory stories abound.

The explosion resulted in a flood of phone calls to the Webster Parish Sheriff's Office and the KSLA News 12 newsroom. Witnesses reported, “Something came down” rather than blew up. One report said it shook the Webster Courthouse in Minden. Reports of shaking came in from Lake Bistineau, Springhill, Sibley, and Barksdale Air Force Base. They also poured into the National Weather Service office in Shreveport who (at that time) “didn’t have any idea what it was." Of course, USGS reported no earthquakes in the area.

Other reports of a loud boom, shaking, rattling, and damage came in from all over the area, including Barskdale Air Force Base. In fact, the loud boom was first reported as an explosion at Barskdale Air Force Base, but the base spokesperson said the explosion did not originate there.

Webster Parish authorities set out to find the source of the bright flash in the sky, the loud boom, and the shaking of residences and businesses in northwest Louisiana.

According to the Shreveport Times, Webster Parish Sheriff Sexton earlier said he was driving in the Springhill-Cullen area when he saw two flashes from the south. Also according to the Shreveport Times, the sheriff's office entertained the possibility that the source of the explosion might have been a meteorite, possibly in the Dixie Inn area, but as of Monday night, they “did not know what it was or where it hit."

One of the first places Sheriff Sexton checked on Monday night was Camp Minden, which he gave the all clear – no explosion there either.

By Tuesday morning, authorities had called in NASA and others to help investigate the loud boom, and the heavy foot of damage control “cover-up” came down hard on the fireball sighting witnessed by so many in Texas and Louisiana. Confusing and conflicting explanations emerged.

Did a meteor or munitions cause the mysterious explosion in Louisiana on Monday, Oct. 15, 2012?

Even though Webster Parish authorities found no evidence of an explosion on Monday, by Tuesday morning they were “absolutely certain about what happened.” The fireball sighting had morphed into an underground munitions explosion.
Somehow the Sheriff’s department had "missed the underground bunker explosion” in the dark, even though it was said to have sent a huge debris plume more than 7,000 ft. in the air and damaged nearby buildings – probably a very dark night. But wait, things became even more interesting and complicated.

According to Webster Parish Chief Deputy Igo, the mysterious underground bunker belonged to a company named Explo Systems, Inc., whose officials would explain the loud boom at a 9 a.m. press conference on Tuesday morning. The 9 a.m. meeting was first pushed to 11 a.m., and then suddenly canceled at the last minute – no explanation given. When later reached by phone, Explo Chief Operations Officer Terri Wright had “no comment.” Neither Explo officials nor state or local authorities ever said what kinds of explosives were stored in the mysterious bunker.

In any case, on Tuesday morning, the damage control “cover-up” had become even more confusing. A Fox news report stated that on Monday night, “students had been evacuated from the school” – at 11:30 at night? – and somehow the sheriff’s office was unaware of this, as well as the exploding underground bunker with the 7,000 ft. debris plume.

Sheriff Sexton had said earlier there was a possibility that a meteor did hit the ground in the area, a theory (sort of) put to rest with the “almost” confirmation of the underground exploding bunker. (Remember some witnesses reported “something coming down” rather than blowing up, but who are you to believe.)

Later, the National Weather Service, who previously had no idea what the loud boom was, issued the following statement: Monday night at around 11:26 pm, a large explosion occurred to the southwest of Dixie Inn in Webster Parish, approximately (sic) 4 miles southwest of Minden or 28 miles east of Shreveport. The initial event occurred at Latitude/Longitude 35.578 N, -93.351 W, which is in the borders of the Camp Minden Army ammunition plant. A large flash was observed, citizens were shaken out of bed and windows were shattered during the late night hours of October 15, 2012.

Oh! what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive! (Sir Walter Scott, 1st Baronet)

Continued...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Some witness comments follow:
In Avery, Texas, Karen Rust “was out with my little dog last night and I saw a huge ball of fire fall to the earth from the sky east/southeast of my home. It was very big and very bright. It had a tail on it so I assumed it was a meteor. I went in and posted it on Facebook so when I told someone about it they wouldn't think I was crazy."

KSLA viewer, Shana Levick, was driving on I-20 when she saw the sky light up a bright orange color. She also saw what appeared to be small fire sparks above the tree lines.

Laura Kester Moehring wrote on the KTBS Facebook, "Felt the boom at 11:30, but also was driving west on I-20 in Shreveport at 10:30, when my husband and I both saw a greenish glow streaking rather low and shakily across the sky with sparks behind it. Angle was from the NW. Couldn't estimate distance."

A resident of the Lake Bistineau area reported it almost shook their house off its foundation.

The Significant Fireball Headlines of 2013

I’m going to share some news coverage and internet postings of some very large and exploding fireballs that ensued in the year 2013. There were many. If you’d like to see a full listing of fireball headlines, I’d advise you visit SOTT.net and check out their “Fire in the Sky” page. There are hundreds of pages of fireball stories and it shows an alarming trend of increasing fireballs in the past couple of years.

Large fireball and explosion heard over Argentina
SOTT.net, Jan. 4, 2013
The quiet of the morning was broken yesterday by a loud noise and explosion that was heard over a wide area of the Alberdi department. Some witnesses said that, previously, a fireball had streaked across the sky in a west to east direction.

Fireball blazes over Northeastern U.S.
SOTT.net, Jan. 5, 2013
The American Meteor Society has received 50 reports of a bright meteor that occurred near 06:33 EST on Saturday evening January 5, 2013. Brightness estimates of this fireball vary considerably, but the average lies near magnitude -18, which lies between the light produced by the full moon and the sun. Every color of the rainbow has been reported with green being most mentioned.

Northern CA fireball lights up morning sky
San Francisco Gate, Jan. 17, 2013
By Henry Lee
San Francisco – A fireball lit up the predawn Northern California sky Thursday, according to reports from early risers. The possible meteor was reported about 5:25 a.m. by people across California and as far away as Fernley, Nev., about 30 miles east of Reno."Wow, what a sight to have seen!" David Rivas of Seaside (Monterey County) wrote in an e-mail to The Chronicle.

He said he and his wife saw the streak as they were driving on Highway 1 north of Monterey. "It first appeared as a quick movement of sorts, maybe similar to a shooting star or quick lightning strike off to the east."Then, Rivas said, "it grew into "something shaped like a giant orange crayon."

This fireball had hundreds of witnesses reporting on it and then a week later, Henry Lee came out with another story stating that officials believed it to be a small comet that had burned up in the earth’s atmosphere. They said it entered the atmosphere north of Yosemite National Park at 160,000 mph and burned up and no pieces had reached the surface. 2013 was the “Year of the Comet” after all.

The mystery explosion over Corbin, KY

Possibly a day time explosion that witnesses reported had three separate booms and house-shaking rattles. Many thought it was an earthquake, but the USGS ruled it out. They figured it was a mine explosion close to the surface and wasn’t picked up by seismologists. A report from a news source said that mining companies denied any mine explosions. This one had to be a day time fireball explosion.

From WKYT.com, Jan. 24, 2013
It's been described as an explosion, an earthquake, a thunder roll, or even as small as a car crash. Some say there was one tremor, others say two, one resident said they felt three violent shakes, and yet some say they didn't feel anything at all.
While the reports vary, the reality is something rattled Corbin around midday on Wednesday.

Bright New Mexico Daytime Fireball
Anyone interested in looking for meteorites, I just witnessed a spectacular daytime meteor. I am not sure who to report this to, if anyone knows who best to get this please forward it:

At 18h36m Feb 4 2013 UT I was driving on due north when right out the front of my window a spectacular greenish to whitish fireball was traveling from about 40 degrees elevation heading straight north and broke into many pieces about 10 degrees above the northern horizon from my location at N 35.659231 W106.00305 and 6800 foot elevation. The meteor was very bright against a deep blue daytime sky. Brighter than a full moon, just under the brightness of the sun and leaving a visible ionized trail behind it. When it broke into pieces even the pieces were easily visible against the daytime sky! This will have produced quite a debris field to the north of Santa Fe, NM.
Scotty D.

There's more to this chapter, part 2 coming later.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov
Has their been an increase or are we just paying more attention and have more cameras pointing skywards? Without having any equivalent data for the 50 yrs, say, before the current data began being gathered, we have no way of really saying.

How bout just good old fashioned observation. How often do you recall hearing about exploding fireballs seen across multiple states or countries over the past 50 years. None too often until this past couple of years.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here's an interesting story of another fireball over New Zealand that may have caused strange grass fires, similar to the storty I wrote about in the book about the strange OK grass fires. This is a news story from yesterday.

Meteor may have caused unexplained grass fires

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov

The American Meteor Society

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I have been discussing this in another forum. Most fireballs have nothing to do with methane.

The fireballs are being launched at us from above our atmosphere. And our Deep Black triangles, TR-3Bs, give pursuit and finally shoot them thru the middle with Rods From God type needle-missiles. Here are some photos:

www.inquisitr.com...
TOP PHOTO
Incoming fireball has just been shot by one of our triangles, lights-only visible in upper right. Fireball then blows up in short bursts, and is destroyed before impact.

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />
TOP PHOTO OF RUSSIAN FIREBALL
Again, a highly interesting photo at the top, of the sky-trail of this fireball before, during and after destruction. And it's the SAME progression: TR-3B barely visible to the upper right, over a void in the meteorite's trail. Then "puffs" of multiple small explosions as the gutted meteor continues toward the left.

www.ebay.com...
MILITARY PATCH FOR AREA 51
Shows a TR-3B triangle zooming up from underground storage. (It was developed at the Alien Tech portion of Area 51 - S-4.)

Some background on the technology:

www.popsci.com...
RODS FROM GOD: SPACE-LAUNCHED DARTS THAT STRIKE LIKE METEORS

www.hosesandpipes.com...
LANCING EQUIPMENT
This RfG appears to act like a Thermal Lance. Power steel rods packed into a lance pipe that - when ignited by heat and oxygen (both in abundance in our atmosphere during rapid re-entry) - creates a 4000 degree-C fire, that is far beyond the melting point of any substance on Earth, from concrete to steel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A TR-3B TOPIC ON MILITARY.COM?
edit on 11-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Interesting stuff. So what are you suggesting then? That aliens are shooting at us and our government(s) are shooting down their "Rods" or what? What's your take on it.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hey Rez,

The radar images of the items leaving parallel tracks are not fireballs at all, I've seen them before. My best opinion is that they are the result of Telluric currents that run across the surface of the earth at sunset, that somehow affect the returns of the Nexrad weather radars. Those images pop up just about everyday, across the various regions correlating the to sunset hours...give it a looky.

or everyday at or near sunset, the fireballs are coming....always parallel to the the suns' path for that time of the year

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The simple answer is that this is debris from the tail of Planet X! Various sources and data corroborate that this year we can expect a big event! Although that seems not to be the climax of the poleshift,but the precursors of the new Madrid adjustment and subsidence of the Sundra plate.

Here's the info on fireballs,I recommend wading through the blogs,as there is a mountain of data to sift through.

poleshift.ning.com...

Sleep tight

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
The simple answer is that this is debris from the tail of Planet X! Various sources and data corroborate that this year we can expect a big event! Although that seems not to be the climax of the poleshift,but the precursors of the new Madrid adjustment and subsidence of the Sundra plate.

Here's the info on fireballs,I recommend wading through the blogs,as there is a mountain of data to sift through.

poleshift.ning.com...

Sleep tight

I can't prove that what I've written here is exactly what's happening, I just offer my own theory on what I think it is. I recognize there are a lot of ideas being pushed forward on what's causing all these fireballs. I've even entertained some of what you said and what the other poster said above. It's a lot to think about and at least we agree that there is an increase in these fireballs. What it means, only time will tell.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3
Hey Rez,

The radar images of the items leaving parallel tracks are not fireballs at all, I've seen them before. My best opinion is that they are the result of Telluric currents that run across the surface of the earth at sunset, that somehow affect the returns of the Nexrad weather radars. Those images pop up just about everyday, across the various regions correlating the to sunset hours...give it a looky.

or everyday at or near sunset, the fireballs are coming....always parallel to the the suns' path for that time of the year

Thanks for this info. Off to look into it now.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Several thousand meteors of fireball magnitude occur in the Earth’s atmosphere each day. The vast majority of these, however, occur over the oceans and uninhabited regions, and a good many are masked by daylight. Those that occur at night also stand little chance of being detected due to the relatively low numbers of persons out to notice them.

Additionally, the brighter the fireball, the more rare is the event. As a general thumb rule, there are only about 1/3 as many fireballs present for each successively brighter magnitude class, following an exponential decrease. Experienced observers can expect to see only about 1 fireball of magnitude -6 or better for every 200 hours of meteor observing, while a fireball of magnitude -4 can be expected about once every 20 hours or so.

American Meteor Society

My opinion is that there have always been this many and that the internet itself is the explanation of more sightings being reported.

At first, skeptics argued that it was normal, but it's far from normal and it doesn't take a scientist to figure that one.

I'm not sure the opinions of scientist's who are experts in a field qualify as the opinions of skeptics. They have the data and facts that are needed to even know if there are more than in the past. To know what is normal it makes sense to go to those who have the real information and develop an opinion based on that information. That's not being a skeptic as much as just using good critical thinking skills.

It used to be a large fireball would only be mentioned in a local paper and an extreme event might make the national or world news. News is now available from even remote locations now thanks to the Internet and with cameras on cell phones and in everyone's hands, both reports and photo's would clearly increase without their being any actual increase in numbers.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Thanks for your reply. The fireballs' conundrum, like extra-terrestrials, is complicated to unravel. And I don't have any "insider contacts", I just read a lot on subjects like this that interest me. Sometime the pieces come together.

The fireballs didn't become a problem until 2013, about the time we were also hearing Sky-Booms (which are usually heard in multiple, the fireball headed for Earth, and one or more TR-3Bs in hot pursuit breaking the sound barrier).

Back in 2013, no one quite knew what to think of all these fireballs. But then I read reports that some of these flaming fireballs were seen overhead traveling parallel to Earth! That demonstrates "intelligent control" of at least some of the incoming fireballs, and gets back to the ET conundrum.

The Deep Black TR-3B was operational by the early 1990s, in both atmo and space versions. (Unknown if one craft can do both.) It's based in a remote RAF base in Scotland, to keep it away from us (and all our cell phone cameras). It is probably based in other underground bases in other countries by now, like the big shared base at Pine Gap, Australia.

I'm guessing that the TR-3Bs (and their crews and military group) are based off-planet, but I don't know where. The Moon and Mars are the closest. And a mushroom cloud was seen over Mars recently, so there may be fighting there too.

Who these ETs are attacking us, is a guess. There has been an on-going war in the Orion constellation for awhile now, and they are mentioned as "gods" visiting Earth in Ancient Man's stories and Creation Myths. If there are Intelligent Beings there having their homeworlds and colonies destroyed, they may naturally start sniffing around for another pleasing-planet to invade, and they already have genetic descendants on Earth.

And if they've targeted Earth, they are probably already in our solar system in/on moons, since the other sun-close terrestrial planets (Mercury and Venus) are too hot and harsh. The Gas Giants are unlivable - but have very promising inhabitable moons. The outer planets get no natural sunlight. And looting our asteroid belt for flammable-bombs to send hurtling toward Earth to "soften our resolve," would be easy for an Advanced Technology.

There are other positive ETs with Advanced Technology that are allies, but they mainly teach and protect the rest of the solar system. We are responsible for protecting Earth, thus the TR-3Bs now based on and off-planet.

It's a real mess, compounded by these layers of unnecessary secrecy. I'm furious the military won't share the TR-3Bs anti-gravity (actually, more like gravity-cancelling) with NASA. So we continue to waste billions on chemical fuel to get our rockets off-planet while battling against gravity. And if the ET Conundrum became known, we could start charging them for stealing our natural resources - and rent for their underground/underwater bases.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Thanks for the detailed contribution. I see you have put a lot of thought into this one and whether I agree with it or not, I respect that. Here's a picture from one of your posts above that I thought sure could raise my curiosity level though. I could understand where you're coming from after studying this pic. Like you mentioned, sure does look like like a triangle craft with lights-only visible at top right. And from the linked story, it says that four major fireball sightings were reported that same night in September of 2014 across the eastern US. And that's a "rare" occurrence.

Source

edit on 11-3-2015 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here is the second part to this fireball chapter for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Why an increase in Fireballs, part 2

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Cool thread Rez, interesting subject and some nice theories thrown up. The proliferation of cameras and the instant sharing capabilities of the internet I believe has made this a phenomena that many people can now share in.

There was a large fireball last year over my area and over the North of England. it was all over the social media and even though I didn't see it personally I felt that I had somehow participated in the occurrence, so with today's instant reporting and discussion of any odd event people are aware of it when it happens whereas previously it would have been just a local talking point and reports were often taken with a pinch of salt along the lines of 'pics or it didn't happen.' Now there are lots of pics and videos because most people carry recording devices around in their pockets.

Whether there are increasing numbers of fireballs or just more awareness it is still a fascinating topic and one that throws up more questions than answers. S&F for a good OP

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
More fireballs? Methane. More sick people? Methane. Better employment scene? Methane.

Somebody dies? Methane. Either that or ebola, which must be because of Methane. Someone falls in to a ditch when they die? Methane. A plane falls out of the sky. Methane. Any and all die offs? Methane. Why the extended stock market rally? Methane. Christ, you have it all figured out. Get some help. Or else, all the chapters are going to sound the same.

All I wanted to know is can you smell the presence of a JJFSH sick person(s) and what do they smell like?

Please don't tell me that Methane is odorless again. You don't have to convince me. That's why this is all going on, and undetected!

I may be powerless against Methane but I want to be able to recognize the Victims, since there's no test for this disease yet, when they're at my DOOR! Only then can we help them, with the real truth.

So what do the sick persons who are sick because of Methane smell like!!! Any hall mark features of the syndrome the JJFSH could steer us too?

Thank you

# 388

edit on 11-3-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join