It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush Supports NSA Spying Programs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

What makes you Think Jeb Bush has a Chance in Hell of getting the Nomination by the Republicans ? Support for Common Core , the NSA , Soft on Obama's Illegal Immigration Executive Orders , and the List goes on ..... Fagetaboutit !

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This is troubling but I dare say no more troubling than his last name. Would people really vote for another Bush or for that matter another Clinton? Somebody has to explain how Jeb and Hillary are really the front runners for the next election because I find it almost comical, so much so, I refuse to believe it's possible.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I just want to congratulate Obama for being so bad at 'presidenting' that he has made Hillary a viable candidate.
Good lord where has this country gone if it is so obtuse as to elect Obama twice and potentially Hillary as a follow up act!
-Christosterone

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I noticed a headline or two that Jeb was going to crack down on Cannabis if he gets the presidency. Sad, but that will probably set off a civil war quicker than the NSA issue.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Ive been watching the comments under all the news where Jeb and Hillary are concerned, and there are very very few positive comments about them. If having them crammed down our throat doesnt wake people up that their vote doesnt count, then we really are too stupid to live.

Im telling ya its time for civil war, they know it, and that is why they are "practicing" at Jade Helm.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
geez...everybody is bitchin' about America and England and having to live in them....I've done some traveling, and maybe more of you need to go see how most of the worlds population lives...all the things we take for granted are luxuries in many of those countries....work within our systems, make your own luck, stay positive and make positive changes, just because you don't have the latest gadgets, and are not getting laid every night, doesn't mean your life is miserable. there are tens of millions of people in America and England that probably have it worse than you do, and there are billions of people in this world that would love to live in our countries......ok, upbeat rant done.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is one big reason I still consider Rand Paul viable. He openly opposes this.

It's the environment, the economy, taxes, NSA, LGBT rights, War with Iran. Those are the big issues. Bush appears to tank on all of them.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So, your saying, that we should work within the system and make changes? Sit back in our easy chairs and go vote?

That might have worked in the old days, but it isnt working today. Some of us have tried that. The powers that be, do not listen to us. Policies are not written with the peoples best interest in mind. Thats how we got here. We thought the vote mattered. What a bunch of dumbasses were to believe in it. Well, Im losing my faith in the "war machine"'

So, put your blinders back on, and enjoy the "luxury" your living in. Im really glad, your slave master, provides a good life for his slaves. But, I dont want my kids or grandkids to be slaves, because its comfortable. How soon will the noose be so tight, that we wont be able to get out of it?

America is rotting from the inside. The apple core, is spoiled, the only way to eat that apple is to cut out the rot. Or the whole apple rots with it. I like my good ole fashioned American Apple Pie, and I want it available for future generations.

War is horrid, but tell that to our Patriot Ancestors who are rolling in their graves, and wishing to take a big stick to her bastard children.

Some of us, actually love America, and we arent going to sit back and let big Corp eat us alive.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Oh I never doubted this for a microsecond. He is W's brother, after all and HW's son. This surveillance state apparatus has been under development and in progress for far longer than just since 9/11. HW Bush obviously knew all about it when he was president. It goes back a long way.

He STARTED it!! While He was in charge of the CIA™ ..

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

you do realize that our "patriotic ancestors" who founded this country were fairly wealthy men, owned huge tracks of land, had slaves, and their women were relegated to being baby-makers. most of the new citizens were poor, landless, and worked their asses off for food, and shelter. in colonial America, religious persecution dominated the lives of the citizens here.....www.facinghistory.org...
so let's be a little more clear-eyed about our grandiose beginnings

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: andy1972
Jeb supports what he's told to by daddy...Just like his big brother.

I thought "daddy" was pretty much in the oatmeal-eating, wheelchair-slobbering, part of his life. from the latest media encounters, he looks to be pretty much out of it.

MY reference wasn't really aimed at "daddy Bush", but the "daddy" that controls the whole family..like the Neo cons, or the Rothschilds.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Im not sure where I said, that we had a grandiose beginning. Im a genealogist and I know exactly who my ancestors are, my pedigree is written in the blood of the patriots. As most Americans pedigrees are. Yes, we did pay for it with our blood sweat and tears. A personal favorite of my personal Ancestors, is John Hancock. Im not going to shut up either.

So, what is your point?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I thought "daddy" was pretty much in the oatmeal-eating, wheelchair-slobbering, part of his life. from the latest media encounters, he looks to be pretty much out of it.

"What if" science fiction was science fact? And TPTB and their lap dogs knew some "Black Magick"? Then that would mean that HW has already "left that body" and has morphed into another, so look for another new Bush Cabal "friendly" to traipse about and appear to be hones.. trustwor.. a candidate.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

MY reference wasn't really aimed at "daddy Bush", but the "daddy" that controls the whole family..like the Neo cons, or the Rothschilds.

oh, my bad...apologies to you......I do believe that there is some type of loosely held together "wealth Cabal" in this world that is trying to keep some type of order, at the same time accumulate as many resources, and treasure as they can. "wealth" has always equaled power, and even among those in that category, there are differing visions of containing an out-and-out violent revolution, where the entire families of these wealthy people would be slaughtered, as it happened during the French revolution, and the Czar-Russian revolution....in the middle east those people have reached the breaking point of uber-wealthy dictators and kings, however, who and what they have replaced it with have had the same mentality....I often wonder why it is so hard for a government to simply help their own common citizens, rather than go back to concentrating so much, into too few hands.....I have been having this idea that once you reach a certain political upper level, your life and your families lives are threatened with death unless you play ball....a cynical way of looking at it, I know.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Like father like son and his brothers keeper.

Worst election choices ever!!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Oh good! He lives in the Homeland apparently and not the United States.
He can be Homeland President all he wants.
If he had said he didn't support spying we know he would be lying anyway.
I'd love to see what the NSA has scooped up on 'ol Jeb though.
Must be a lot of promotions and bonuses keeping certain people quiet.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'd love to see what the NSA has scooped up on 'ol Jeb though.

Well considering how buddy buddy Obama is with Hillary, I imagine her campaign will have access to certain things others will not. Like maybe an NSA dirt file or something of that nature.

Like I said earlier, this year's primaries are going to be a riot.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The Bush family is best friends with the Clinton family.
So I'm not surprised at all that his policies would be identical to Hillary's and the Democratic Party.

Who should run? Susana Martinez.
A woman, so no one could say anything bad about her or be called sexist.
A REAL hispanic, so no one could say anything bad about her or be called racist.
What the mainstream media considers an ideal president, the first woman, and the first hispanic.

NO Bush
NO Clinton

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Well considering how buddy buddy Obama is with Hillary, I imagine her campaign will have access to certain things others will not. Like maybe an NSA dirt file or something of that nature.

Like I said earlier, this year's primaries are going to be a riot.

~Tenth

Nah. Bush is a protected family just like Clinton is. No dirt of any real importance ever leaves the inner party where one of their own is concerned. Those issues may be threatened (as I suspect happened to make John Roberts bizarrely do a 180 on Obamacare days before penning the decision), but in reality those secrets are never released to the proles... we're simply too lowly and too common to receive such knowledge.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Why wouldn't he ? Daddy taught him well.............

Well you'd think, with the sour taste that GWB left in most people's mouths ( even conservatives) that he'd want to remove himself from that view, as soon as possible and as vigorously as possible.

Othewise, Hillary is just going to run campaign ads that show clips of Bush Jr circa 2004 with headlines like " SAME OLD FAMILY, SAME OLD POLITICS, SAME OLD FAILURES.

He can't really want to hand that much political ammunition to his opponents.

It's not as if she's not going to do that anyway (and liberals are going to eat it up regardless of what he says or does). Anyway, I don't think most people care about this. It's too hazy to most people why this is a bad thing. They figure as long as they're not doing anything wrong, they have nothing to worry about. And of course, they're probably right in the short-term. Nothing bad is going to happen to the average person in the short-term if the government knows everything they do.

Most people don't think about the long-term consequences of things like this. Like what if 20 years from now it's not nearly as socially acceptable to be gay as it is right now? I know that sounds ridiculous but really. You never really know. Honestly, before 9/11, I didn't even really think about what it must be like to be a Muslim living in America. I wasn't a Muslim and didn't know any. I also didn't really associate them with terrorism. I didn't watch much news.

Anyway, let's assume for one reason or another, public opinion turns sharply against gays or people who have casual sex in general. I know some people already have a very low opinion of this but it's not that bad. It's not so bad that if you're gay, you care if big brother knows it. What if that changes and big brother has decades worth of your personal info?

That's just an example. Kind of an unlikely one but you just never know what the world will be like in a decade or two. Any given person might be doing things that will be criminalized in the future. And it might not even be a bad thing. It could be something perfectly innocent like eating a pizza or drinking a case of beer every week. You try to tell the average person they need to think about things like that and they look at you like you've got six eyes and antlers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join