It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Video Purports to Show Killing of Ethiopian Christians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What can I say? MORE savagery from sub-human, garbage which currently goes by the name of ISIS.

The video released today, shows a large, but unspecified number of Ethiopian Christians being shot and beheaded by ISIS executioners on a Libyan beach. Other sources claim that 30 Ethiopians were murdered in the mass-execution.

A video purporting to show the killing of Ethiopian Christians by Islamic State-affiliated militants in Libya has been released online.

The 29-minute video appears to show militants holding two groups of captives, one by an affiliate in eastern Libya known as Barka Province and the other by the Fazzan Province, an affiliate in the south.

A masked fighter wielding a pistol says Christians must convert to Islam or pay a special tax prescribed by the Quran, before the captives in the south are shown being shot dead and the captives in the east are beheaded on a beach.

Full article:
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is just Blood Lust.

Satanic...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
And the most frustrating thing is that nobody is going to do a damned thing about it!
What's Ethiopia going to be able to do about it?

Obama?
HashtagPleasedontbeheadpeople?
...not a damn thing!

edit on 19-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

edit on 19-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 19-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Not just blood lust.

It's religious fundamentalism [some distorted version of] taken to the extreme...

All they know is violence....

"Satanic".....I can go with that; "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

There is true evil in this world.
It is "infectious"....the "demons" spread through various mediums/means....it's rather like a parasite, in many ways.

This evil could be snuffed out efficiently and effectively, in a very short time....
The fact that it isn't speaks VOLUMES about the "good countries" on this god-forsaken planet (parts of it.....because parts of it are also beautiful....we must not allow SCUM of this ilk let us forget that...else we become as the monsters we face.)

edit on 19-4-2015 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This is not some rag-tag group of extremists trying to convert the world to their brand of Islam. Someone is putting up a lot of money and resources to keep these guys in business, and in the media. We need to find out who that is, and all will become clear.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
And the most frustrating thing is that nobody is going to do a damned thing about it!

Obama?
...not a damn thing!

Why should Obama do anything? It's not Americas job to go running in every time Christians are getting killed somewhere. Let Ethiopia deal with their own problems and if that doesn't work call the Vatican.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Now this is just plain nasty of these scum named ISIS.

Hope they all die soon from that disease which has been struck down upon them by the Ancient Gods!!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This is not some rag-tag group of extremists trying to convert the world to their brand of Islam. Someone is putting up a lot of money and resources to keep these guys in business, and in the media. We need to find out who that is, and all will become clear.

But are they not selling the oil they've stolen, the ancient valuable artifacts they have stolen, and running banks now? I've read they have taken over towns' assets as they go. They are making millions, are they not?
edit on 4/19/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
bet the eteopian jew's are save with IS

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
right ! and the west do'nt know wich banks are involved and the persons / gov's behind IS
those are the real criminals.. wich seems to be protected by the west coalitions..
just half the sanctions on them we gave the russians will hurt ISIS..
conclusion:
ISIS is an western finding!!!!
reason:
devide and rule the arabian world a reply to: angeldoll

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Obama?
...not a damn thing!

Why should Obama do anything?

No need to go scampering to Obama's defense. Nobody expects HIM to do anything.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Klassified

But are they not selling the oil they've stolen, the ancient valuable artifacts they have stolen, and running banks now? I've read they have taken over towns' assets as they go. They are making millions, are they not?

I've read these things too. It all sounds very logical. It's the perfect scenario.
Who is buying that oil?
They need to make up their mind. Are ancient artifacts idolatry, and therefore to be destroyed as they say they were instructed to do? Or is it okay suddenly to to make money on them instead?
I'm sure they are running banks by now. But I doubt all that money came from their spoils, initially.

The more I read about these guys, the less it all adds up. At some point, the scam is going to show itself for what it is. Of course, by then, it may not matter. Everyone will have bought into it hook, line, and sinker. And the endgame will have been accomplished.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ISIS Daesh has become a death cult.

That much is for certain now.

They are a cult that branches off traditional Islam but is not what most Muslims think of as their religion.

They are attracting people from all over the world
who are serial killers and people filled with blood lust.
The kind of people that can not function in normal society.

ISIS Daesh have become the dogs that urinate on the name of Muhammad

ISIS Daesh are pigs that wallow in filth and yet think they are a part of Islamic society.

ISIS Daesh are dogs that defecate on the entire Muslim community with the excrement they heap upon Islam.

In my opinion it is the responsibility of all Islamic governments
to step in and squash ISIS like one would a cockroach
who spreads filth and disease everywhere it goes.

Countries like Saudi Arabia whose state religion is Islam
are the only legitimate force for stopping ISIS,
but they are weak and cowed themselves by ISIS Daesh,
their manhood has shrunk when it comes to dealing with ISIS Daesh.

Infidels should stay out of it because
infidels are the ones many on ATS and elsewhere
are saying are responsible for ISIS Daesh,
if infidels are responsible for ISIS Daesh
then they should leave the area entirely
and forbid all citizens from travel to Islamic countries.
That way the Islamic nations can clean up the Muslim pig sty
that has become ISIS Daesh.

Because infidels getting involved can only make
matters much worse, and they should get out
and stay out of the entire Islamic region and
not be involved in any way shape or form,
especially if they are actually the cause of the problem

edit on 3Sun, 19 Apr 2015 15:01:13 -0500pm41904pmk190 by grandmakdw because: revision format addition

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I see your thinking, grandmakdw...and, in principle, it's logical. I also agree that ISIS is a Muslim death cult and, IMO it is evil personified.

However, taking into consideration that "The enemy of my enemy is my friend", shouldn't those who stand AGAINST purest evil, of ALL religions (and non-religious as well) JOIN to fight this evil which hates and kills people of all faiths, races and nationalities?

There are good Muslims, Christians, Jews, Atheists, all around the world. Wouldn't it be better to have the Brotherhood of Man JOIN against this Cult of universal evil?

I say Muslims, Christians, Jews, Atheists; ALL people of the world who stand against evil...should RISE UP and fight ISIS.

This is ISIS vs. The World; EVERY man, woman, child of ANY faith or nationality.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This just goes to show, whoever these guys are, it's not who we think they are. Ethiopian Christians have a special place in Islam as they sheltered the prophet's followers during persecution, and are looked at in a "brotherly" manner.

Then you have the destruction of ancient wonders which have existed quite undisturbed through centuries of caliphates and such.

These guys are hired rabble rousers, meant to destabilize the region, to what ultimate end is anyone's guess. Their lack of aggression towards Israel is fishy too.

These guys just don't add up on analysis.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There is no doubt Christians are targeted from various regions...thrown overboad also to be-headded on film...sold into sex slavery, singled-out and killed in schools and market places....forced become refugees....wake-up. All in the name of Islam and against Chistainity.

People like to point to "Homegrown terroists"..e.g. but McVey was not yelling "allahu akbar"...Major Nidal Malik Hasan Getty did and that was "workplace violence"?...come to reality.

Get a grip folks...Christians are the target. Not a country or a race. A simple religion.... a very simple religion and very diverse with many aspects.

Look at events and stop starting every thought with "well..." then try to explain

MG

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: djedawsr
This just goes to show, whoever these guys are, it's not who we think they are. Ethiopian Christians have a special place in Islam as they sheltered the prophet's followers during persecution, and are looked at in a "brotherly" manner.

Then you have the destruction of ancient wonders which have existed quite undisturbed through centuries of caliphates and such.

These guys are hired rabble rousers, meant to destabilize the region, to what ultimate end is anyone's guess. Their lack of aggression towards Israel is fishy too.

These guys just don't add up on analysis.

That's a great point...

Through all the centuries of strife. Nobody has ever destroyed these artifacts.

Never seen a Caliphate that uses choreghraphed orange suited death marches.

This is Iran. Trying to offend our sensibilities....Its friggin working.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Obama?
...not a damn thing!

Try answering the question instead of making a stupid remark. Why should America do anything? These people are not American citizens nor did it happen in American waters so it is none of Americas business.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This is so sad.

This is no different then when they were throwing homosexuals off of buildings.

My heart hurts for these Christians,homosexuals, and Muslims being killed by these monsters

The world as a whole needs to make a stand, not just the Middle East , not just the UK , and not just the US.

All of the world

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Obama?
...not a damn thing!

Try answering the question instead of making a stupid remark. Why should America do anything? These people are not American citizens nor did it happen in American waters so it is none of Americas business.

Because they are human beings. That's why. Because the world standing by and watching and then trying to call themselves human in the face of such atrocity is not human at all.

I feel bad for you as a person if you truly feel that nothing should be done.

I guess I'm just not that dead inside
edit on 19-4-2015 by Lgbtlivesmatter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join