It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Video Purports to Show Killing of Ethiopian Christians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
ISIS Daesh has become a death cult.

That much is for certain now.

Become?

Always were.. thing is, we (the west) trained them to be death squads back in 2006 when we needed dirty work done in Iraq.

Daesh are trying to suck the west into a costly and bloody war in the middle east. We can ignore it and let them take control of the entire ME ultimately getting nuclear weapons from Pakistan, or we can tackle them head on now and bring about the next world war.

no matter how you look at it, the ignorant masses will blame Obama for something the Bush administration started and no one is able to finish.
edit on pm949308192015-04-19T21:49:46-05:00092015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
oh my gosh ethiopian christians have ancestory all the way back to noah.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Those POS people need to be blown away and be done with it. I agree with some posters here that someone is funding and controlling them. They will be found out sooner or later. Mark my words.

edit on 4/19/2015 by Deaf Alien because: grammar

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: IAMTAT
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This is not some rag-tag group of extremists trying to convert the world to their brand of Islam. Someone is putting up a lot of money and resources to keep these guys in business, and in the media. We need to find out who that is, and all will become clear.

The plan is to demonize religion. It is also planned to bring in what the muslims will consider their "mahdi". It's two pronged. Rile up one against the other, and then use the aftermath to cleanup the riffraff. It is in fact part of a Satanic agenda. Within some of the more extreme groups (such as ISIS), they believe that by committing atrocities, they can expedite this process. But they are ultimately deceived.

However, the groups using them believe that once the bloodshed is global enough, and anti religious sentiment is high enough, the antichrist can enter the scene, and a fabulous new world order, complete without morals will be dangled like a carrot on a stick. Christians will be eliminated, as will be the state of Israel. Everyone can rejoice at that point, right?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lgbtlivesmatter

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: IAMTAT

And the most frustrating thing is that nobody is going to do a damned thing about it!
What's Ethiopia going to be able to do about it?

Obama?
HashtagPleasedontbeheadpeople?
...not a damn thing!

Why should Obama do anything?

No need to go scampering to Obama's defense. Nobody expects HIM to do anything.

Try answering the question instead of making a stupid remark. Why should America do anything? These people are not American citizens nor did it happen in American waters so it is none of Americas business.

Because they are human beings. That's why. Because the world standing by and watching and then trying to call themselves human in the face of such atrocity is not human at all.

I feel bad for you as a person if you truly feel that nothing should be done.

I guess I'm just not that dead inside

I agree. Unfortunately, the Obama haters are so unreasonable and so idiotic, that if he does get involved the whole replucan camp and their cheerleader, Fox News, will be sputtering about how the USA should stay out of it..why put their brave men at risk????

And if he does nothing, they will deride him for bein weak.

Pathetic, isnt it?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph
Not that I buy into such a hypothesis, but entertaining the idea for the sake of discussion. We can agree on one thing. They are indeed ultimately deceived.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Not to take it any further than needed, but I foreseen the "caliphate" coming out of Syria in the early days. Hopefully someone looks it up once I'm dead, because I couldn't really be bothered.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph
If it wasn't for the greed of those who want to control the worlds resources, we wouldn't be over there to start with, and these people could kill each other off all they want. It is those who have this "need" to meddle in the affairs of the whole planet, that have created the mess that exists there and else where in the world. It is Western world elitist philosophy that has instigated this whole mess, and keeps it in the spotlight.

Left to their own devices, and without interference, these people would still be living in the bronze age(many still are), and the ME would be the whole world to them. Nevertheless, it is what it is. I'm not surprised that some, such as yourself, might have the foresight to see this abomination(if I can use that word) coming afar off.

edit on 4/20/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

It's almost like you think this happened randomly?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

It's almost like you think this happened randomly?

Randomly? Not by any stretch of the imagination. I just don't see it as a supernatural occurrence. It is the machinations of those who have no conscience toward their fellow humans left within them. They resemble humans, but they are devoid of humanity.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Aren't we at undeclared war with ISIS? Oh wait, is it just when it fits the behemoth agenda? Of course it is. Humanitarian assistance would just be weird at this point.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

And the most frustrating thing is that nobody is going to do a damned thing about it!
What's Ethiopia going to be able to do about it?

Obama?
HashtagPleasedontbeheadpeople?
...not a damn thing!

Why should Obama do anything? It's not Americas job to go running in every time Christians are getting killed somewhere. Let Ethiopia deal with their own problems and if that doesn't work call the Vatican.

Because he said that was the point of neverending war with ISIS-

Obama, flanked by Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of State John Kerry and Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, outlined the parameters of the request he delivered to Congress earlier that day. He said the bill reflects "our core objective to destroy ISIL," and includes authority for a "systemic and sustained campaign of airstrikes," support and training for forces on the ground and humanitarian assistance.

Link
edit on 20-4-2015 by raedar because: clarity

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Apparently they have an unending supply of orange jumpsuits for their prisoners. Where do they get them? They look really neat and clean, too. I wonder if they take them off the bodies after the "killings" and have them professionally cleaned for the next batch of killings?

Sorry but this all seems so fake to me. ISIS seems like a created terror product to justify more warring in the Middle East.
I could be wrong but this is how it seems to me.

Sal

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oh I thought ISIS was just killing heathens...but THIS!! Christians!?!? My god! The horror! Keep it to the heathens, then no one will care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join