It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Aurora Batman shooter James Holmes- you'll want to read this- MK ultra

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
a reply to: TwoRavens

Just googlesearch Erad3. You'll get all the information you want.

For what it's worth, his posts were pretty non-sensical.

thanks, am looking into it now.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
An Inmate Claims that James Holmes Confessed that he was “Programmed to Kill”

In a not-very-publicized article from the Denver Westword, Unruh indeed claims that Holmes told him that he was programmed to kill by an “evil therapist” – a very simple term describing what might have been his trauma-based mind control handler. He also reportedly added that “he felt like he was in a video game” during the shooting (which is somewhat how one feels when an alter persona is triggered) , that “he wasn’t on his meds” and “nobody would help him.”

Please tell me if you guys can access this link or not. This article blew me away. Some of you here on ATS undoubtedly have come across this before, I wanted to re introduce it to gather thoughts on whether you guys believe he was truly an MK ultra victim or not. It's an article about an the testimony of an Inmate by the name of Steven Unruh who was present when James Holmes was brought in for booking.

This kind of story is the one that will never make channel 5 news, and even if it ever would make it on front headlines these are normally exactly the type of characters ( meth addict, with a criminal record) who get dismissed as simply not credible based on the stereotype alone. You just spin it off to make them out to look crazy and their story could be flawless, yet most the public will not think critically and even bother to ask the question, what could a meth addict serving a 12 year bid possibly have to gain from this other then putting himself more at risk?
To often the public ignore the actual presentation of facts because our blinders our up and we're so caught up in the judgement of one's character that we jump to conclusions and believe whatever the media is spoon-feeding us

After following this story for years, I truly believe this encounter between these two inmates really happened exactly how Steven Unruh explained it.. all the dots connect. Holmes whacked out demeanor in the courtroom like he was just coming off a mind altering substance, the story of utter remorse at the realization at what he had done ( something a true psychopath would not display - remorse), the LIBOR scandal James Holmes father was involved in ( motive for blackmail, sending a message to family to deter you from coming against the elites etc..) the fact that Holmes had an IQ through the roof and was studying NLP — presumably, neuro-linguistic programming, a much-scorned and outmoded approach to psychotherapy could have easily led him to right into the hands of a government mind control program.

I'm just getting started, I could list dozens of other strange occurrences that support the fact that James Holmes was undeniably an MK ultra victim ( Lil Wayne's music video " my homies still" foreshadowing the batman shooting in the theatre anyone?? we know the TPTB almost always foreshadow ritualistic killings in plain sight for those with eyes to see ..

What do you believe?

The thing with his father - wasnt that confirmed a hoax from that scorhca fail whatever

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The motive was gun control at the time....At this time there sprees of gun violence around the country.

Problem-->reaction---> solution is the name of the game for these dasterdly bastards...Its almost kind of funny how as soon as the rhetoric for gun control died down, so did all of these shootings. I'm not sure if that was what you meant by what was the motive....if not, apologies a reply to: Rocker2013

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
you did get the part about the scopolamine right?

a reply to: Rocker2013

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It's sort of funny that for all the fact digging folks do here, they are more willing to jump onto a sinister agenda bandwagon, than accept the more likely answer. Just because someone looks blank and bewildered doesn't mean they were drugged for a nefarious purpose. You don't do what he did without having mental issues. Why is this completely ignored as if it's an impossibility?

Again.. we deny ignorance here.. unless it doesn't suit your agenda.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: freedom7

Dont quote me but i believe i have seen the batman killer referred to as one of ATSes own . I am sure someone more in the know will be along soon . Interesting .

The Arizona shooter was a former ATS member.

Jared Lee Loughner

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-4-2015 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thats a fair comment

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I thought the same thing when they showed him at the first hearing. Something is definitely fishy here.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Carry out false flag AR shooting massacre> appear to push for stricterer gun laws> cause population to scramble to purchase firearms in fear of revocation of rights> increase likely hood of future mass shootings/armed revolts> Marshall law/totalitarian take over...

Though maybe that's just my conspiratorial mind taking over...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I may be a fool, but I do recall a number of interesting points to this event regarding James Holmes that led to deeper questions at the very least. Gun control aside for a moment, I remember watching a vid on YouTube of this guy at college talking about some whacked-out multiple personality / reality experiment somewhat akin to Shrodingers Cat. The police transcripts regarding the event were also quite interesting as, like you say, his father's occupation (saw his linkd-in account)... something to do with being creator of an algorithm that assessed where transactions from specific bank accounts were going. LIBOR was being uncovered at the time as you said... Sorcha Fahl didn't have his/her hand in All these anomolous details. Then again, I'm just a fool.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You may judge others, and myself, and I deal with it daily, as I live in a country that hates the US..just call me ignorant, judge me, be holier than thou, condescending, but remember it when your children pay for your complacency.

You're to convinced no one will believe what you've written here.
I say that because I absolutely do and have been preaching everything
you wrote for years. Right here on ATS. The ones you speak of I refer
to as " The Wicked", because that's what they are called all thru the Bible.
Their existence is obvious and they know God exists. They are at war with him.
GOOD POST

I'd just like to "third," IlluminatiTechnician and second Randyvous….just so people read this over and over enough to realize where they are, and what exactly is in play and has been for quite some time. There is an undercurrent to things, something author, John Irving, in his book, called "The World According to Garp," called "the under toad," as Garp's children would later describe it in that cutre way kids have, when they can't prounounce it.

You may start to be aware of it gradually, and then again you may just wake up in the world with a start, finding it is exactly opposed to the way you're generally told it is…..either way, once known of that underbelly and motivations thereof, it can be hard to shake it or quit seeing it or keep getting up in the morning. There's always intendent risk with this, but keep telling people, warning them. This exists. People like this, exist.

And yes, they are at war with God.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
One report I read said that he was found sitting in the car in a stupor. Witnesses say two guys had run around the corner of the theater parking lot where a second gas mask was found.
Evidently, too, the blood trail if the girl they were taking went part of the way on the sidewalk.
We're the shooters the roommates that disappeared, making him a patsy? Why no photo of him for a few days unless they were covering the fact he was drugged our of his mind.

a reply to: trollz

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Because alleged confessions from jail snitches are just so reliable....especially in regards to "celebritized" murderers like James Holmes.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

Here's the hypnotized guy who thinks he's shooting Stephen Fry in the theater: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
a reply to: lambros56

Here's the hypnotized guy who thinks he's shooting Stephen Fry in the theater: www.youtube.com...

Thanks....nice find.
I still haven`t found the link for the full show.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think Holmes was mind-controlled to the extent that he believed he might have done it, however the Holmes they found in the car was incapable of walking never mind committing mass murder. The blood trails, the extra gas mask found at the far corner of the plaza and the eyewitnesses who reported seeing someone jumping in the back of a SUV lead me to think someone else did the actually shooting. Holmes was simply left with the suggestion that he was the guilty party.

Holmes academic history, his impeccable intellect and treatment by a doctor known to be affiliated with experimental programs are signposts laying out a clear plot to me.

The final nail in the coffin was his unknown roommate and the arsenal of booby traps set in his apartment. I believe this tragedy was the doing of powers far greater and darker than James Holmes.

I didn't post much about this story hoping more evidence would turn up.
I don't think the police were even looking at any other possibility.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join