It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Aurora Batman shooter James Holmes- you'll want to read this- MK ultra

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

mental illness is actually the correct response in a incorrect society. I worry about those who are happy joyous and free with the way things are now.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If someone is being controlled, then at some level there can still be resistance. I mean, these 'mind controlled' people, don't they know to just take their own selves out without hurting anybody else around them?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SensiblyReckless
a reply to: starviego
Murdering a bunch of people is a pretty big indicator.

You are engaging in circular reasoning. "Why did he kill all those people? He was crazy. How do you know he was crazy? He killed all those people."

First, we don't know he killed anybody. I haven't seen any hard forensic evidence that he fired any weapon that day.

Secondly, most mentally ill people are not violent. And most of the allegedly 'crazy' mass shooters that survive are sent to prison, not a mental facility, which indicates they were were never crazy to begin with.

Thirdly, where is the evidence Holmes was mentally ill BEFORE the Aurora shooting? He would have left a record of bizarre behavior that would have been noticed by friends and family, yet there is no such record. And why didn't his therapist immediately notice that he was suffering from a serious mental illness? Any competent shrink would have immediately recognized the signs of paranoid schizophrenia.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TwoRavens
If someone is being controlled, then at some level there can still be resistance. I mean, these 'mind controlled' people, don't they know to just take their own selves out without hurting anybody else around them?

According to one theory, the mind-controlled person actually believes he is doing something positive. The mind controller makes his victim believe that his targets are evil, and that he will be saving a lot of innocent lives by killing them. Or the victim is made to believe his life is in great danger if he doesn't react the way he does.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: freedom7

I think He was an unwitting pawn in an MK ultra plot. I have felt this way since the beginning.

That has been my thought since I heard of it as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: saneboy

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: freedom7

I think He was an unwitting pawn in an MK ultra plot. I have felt this way since the beginning.

That has been my thought since I heard of it as well.

Who put that thought in your head?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: TwoRavens

According to one theory, the mind-controlled person actually believes he is doing something positive. The mind controller makes his victim believe that his targets are evil, and that he will be saving a lot of innocent lives by killing them. Or the victim is made to believe his life is in great danger if he doesn't react the way he does.

but if someone does enough research or has enough heart and is aware of the situation, the a calm is called for. Calm enough to not harm anyone else. I do believe there is a core in anyone that if found can prevent someone from harming another. And if the only option left is to make sure a gun doesn't work so it doesn't even get fired, then that is what is necessary. Mind control is real, but only in space and time, right? All one has to do is pierce the veil and look through it.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Typical delusions from someone with schizophrenia. I have paranoid schizophrenia and had very similar beliefs. When I was coming down with schizophrenia I didn't know what was wrong with me neither did my family. My step father was an auto mechanic and worked on high end cars. One of the cars he worked on was a Jaguar for a psychiatrist. When I was ill my step father suggested my mom take me to see her. Afterwards I started having delusions thinking that there was a conspiracy between my step dad and the psychiatrist to drive me crazy and have me put in a mental ward. I was so convinced of this conspiracy that I started tying my bedroom door shut because I thought he was putting subliminal messages in my head while I was sleeping. One night I actually stood outside his bedroom with a butcher knife. I came very close to ending his life. After contemplating it I changed my mind.

James Holmes thoughts described typical paranoid delusions. There is nothing more to say then it is cut and dry he's mentally ill. He is ill through no fault of his own and his actions were a result of his condition. I don't believe in executing the mentally ill children or the mentally challenged.
edit on 19-4-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What about someone that commits a crime and might commit one again? Shouldn't a loaded weapon be put where it can't do anymore harm?

like this, for instance..does he deserve to live if he could harm again?

The last man to shoot an American president now spends most of the year in a house overlooking the 13th hole of a golf course in a gated community.

He likes taking walks, plays guitar and paints, eats at Wendy's and drives around in a Toyota. Often, as if to avoid detection, he puts on a hat or visor before going out.

John Hinckley Jr. lives much of the year like any average Joe: shopping, eating out, watching movies.

Hinckley was just 25 when he shot President Ronald Reagan and three others in 1981. When jurors found him not guilty by reason of insanity, they said he needed treatment, not a lifetime in confinement. The verdict left open the possibility that he would one day live outside a mental hospital.

the story continues...funny thing, there..he lives in a house with a deck and a view of the woods like I do..

In Wednesday's hearing, St. Elizabeths and Levine are expected to call for even more freedom. Prosecutors, however, have consistently opposed Hinckley's release, arguing he has a history of deceptive behavior and troubling relationships with women. During the last hearings, they cited a July 2011 incident in which he went to a bookstore instead of a movie and then lied about it. The Secret Service, whose agents sporadically tail Hinckley, reported he looked at shelves that contained books about Reagan and his attempted assassination, though he didn't pick anything up.

there are some who say that we are wasting taxpayer dollars spending all that money watching him, but what would be a solution?

All it takes is one slip, one flip of whatever in the brain caused him to do what he did before

news.yahoo.com...

And just as a thought..someone should really be checking to see if all these shooters and assasinations were on the same or similar medications, too. Because I'd be willing to bet that they were, so shouldn't we really be jailing the people who are handing out the poison instead of the ones told to take it?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I am fine thank you. Glad you your around and doing good. I just got back from panama and had fun there. Lovely place. The people are colorful and kind. Everything just about is negotiable.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TwoRavens

Yes. To answer your last question! I have always thought the same way on that topic! Nice Post! I Starred it! Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Your Welcome! It's is good to see you too and know that you are doing well! That trip would have been fascinating for me! I'd love to something like that some day!

Alas, Money is stopping Me from having a truly happy, good life.

However, I have lately been sidetracked in the most amazing way! It has been a blessing for Me! Bringing Happiness to Me in the most Wonderful ways...
Have A good one and take it easy! I'll see You around Dimi! Later, Syx.

edit on 20-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

MK demonstration. Video was send to Sirhan lawyers.

Take care.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I think you might be getting James Holmes confused with Jared Lee Loughner who wrote a few threads here under the alias of "Erad3"

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Typical delusions from someone with schizophrenia. I have paranoid schizophrenia and had very similar beliefs.

Then explain the second mask, the witnesses who saw a second person and all of the other inconsistencies...having nada to do with mental illness.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
a reply to: hutch622

I think you might be getting James Holmes confused with Jared Lee Loughner who wrote a few threads here under the alias of "Erad3"

Wait, there was a shooter who actually posted HERE? wtf?

Can you give me more information on this or someone do so please.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Who let a rational person on this board, LOL? I had a reply to this, but there's nothing I can add to your post. They need you on some other loony threads. Yes, I know there are well-thought out threads.
a reply to: Rocker2013

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is driving me absolutely nuts.
I wanted to post something about this months ago, but I have zero proof to back up my claims. Except my really good memory.

I am a Denver native and live really close to the Aurora Mall (where the theater was).

I believe without a doubt in my own mind that there was some sort of time slip that took place. At the risk of sounding completely insane, I'll share my story.

Once upon a time in 2012, I was recently single. I had two young men who asked me out on a date for the same night. TUESDAY JULY 18, 2012. Looking back at the calendar, the 18th falls on a Weds.
I remember this clearly. One man, my now off and on partner (save my relationship issues for another post) has his daughter from Fridays-Tuesdays. This schedule has never changed. He had asked me to go on a date with him specifically on the following Tuesday after he dropped his daughter off.
The other young man asked me to go with him to the premier of The Dark Night at that theater.
I chose the first obviously and we went out to dinner and our now anniversary is the 18th of July.

So here is where it gets tricky. And I am going insane trying to remember details, but I don't remember any more than this! We went to dinner, had a great time. I woke up the next morning with a text from the other guy saying not to worry about him, he wasn't in the theater where the shooting took place.
Then my mom called to tell me about it.
So my timeline has the shooting happening the night of the 18th, into the 19th. Not the 19th into the 20th. I didn't make this discovery until I saw a local news article featuring a girl holding a ticket that said the 20th. Then I googled the date of the shooting and everything says the 20th!

Since the 18th, I've told people "Oh our first date was the night of the Aurora theater shooting." "Since I choose this guy, I wasn't in the theater at the time of the shooting." And there is no mistaking it was the 18th. Both he and I and Facebook (lol) has our anniversary date as the 18th of July. And it has been that since that date!

It is driving me nuts. I don't know what any of this means. And it's really not important I suppose in the long run. But it sure does make me wonder if I'm even in control of my world sometimes.
I would also like to eventually meet someone somewhere who recalls the dates I recall. I would ask "other guy" but he was a little burnt that I didn't accept his movie invitation.

So if time slips are real, when did I lose time? I didn't lose consciousness at any point. I don't do drugs, I don't drink alcohol. I've lived a relatively "normal" life.
But this is driving me past the point of sanity. I pushed it to the back of my mind, then I saw this post and a poster talking about how this whole event was a time slip.

And side note: I do believe with everything in me that this poor young man was a victim of government mind control.
Why the violence, and why Colorado is beyond me.
I also know that I am counting the days until I can move out of this state.

If anyone would like to contribute to my insane thoughts, please feel free to PM me! I'd like to hear other accounts.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TwoRavens

Just googlesearch Erad3. You'll get all the information you want.

For what it's worth, his posts were pretty non-sensical.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I am beginning to develop a theory but I need to develop it further before it becomes even that.

I do have some ideas though. Anyone interested should watch the vice documentary on datura and do some research on bz too, for that matter.

also, checking the medications those assassins were either on or stopped taking recently before they went on their rampages.

hell, astrology charts too for that matter..sometimes it's not only what's in the stars but what people believe, and if they believe the charts, they will act on them. Not necessarily the 'assassins' but who/what is controlling them.

but I still believe Love is the answer Over All.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join