It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The religion of peace strikes again!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

It seems to me that in 40 years time moderate Islam should've gotten a handle on radical Islam. After all moderate Islam vastly outnumber's radical Islam.

How?
What can they do to change those that become radical?

Unless you want them to turn to radical solutions, but that doesn't solve much but keep cycle going.

Also, in those 40 years, how war torn have the countries been that this all seems to be coming out of?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Why do you think radical Islam attacked the west since the 70s?

Do you think they hate our freedoms?

Or perhaps they were responding to stuff we started over there?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Greathouse
Jesus Christ you are defending people that are cutting off each other's heads because a secularism .

No. I'm defending those that have done nothing to anyone. You're the one labeling Muslims all the same.

Have you heard of any Baptist doing that to Jehovah witnesses?

Oh boy, you went there. I was raised JW and it wasn't only the Baptists that threw stones. And fists. And feet. Your point?

I never attacked the other people you assumed I did. Reread the 0P both the statements you are so offended by where meant as questions.

You were raised Jehovah witness? How many heads did you see cut off by Baptist, how many Jehovah witnesses did you hear about being thrown off a boat by Baptist?

let me guess zero?

edit on 16-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

A ;because I lived it.

B; if you bothered to look past 911 you would know it too.

C; apparently you support the believe that it's okay to put a bomb on you and walk into a pizza parlor full of kids because of a political view?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So Christians were targeted and killed by throwing them overboard by Muslims, and the rest of the Christians had to form a chain signifying solidarity so the same scumbags couldn't continue singling them out and murdering them and it is all confirmation bias?

It confirms that the rest of the surviving Christians were not murderers like those Muslims because they let them live to be handled by the authorities when they got to port. But no good ole Charlie gotta come along and paint those non murdering Christians as cowards.

Who is exactly painting a picture here?
edit on 16-4-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

These sort of bloodthirsty nutcasses were always around. In fact they even hijacked Mecca for a week in the 70s because they thought they had a Mahdi to make a caliphate and shot dead hundreds of innocent pilgrims that refused to give allegiance to their caliphate. So ISIS isn't something new, nor are these retarded Jihadists who kill you because you disagree with them despite the fact that there is no compulsion in religion.

They always existed, even at the time of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh). At the time, they were known as Khawarij . The first Jihad was waged against them.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Jesus Christ you are defending people that are cutting off each other's heads because a secularism .

No. I'm defending those that have done nothing to anyone. You're the one labeling Muslims all the same.

Have you heard of any Baptist doing that to Jehovah witnesses?

Oh boy, you went there. I was raised JW and it wasn't only the Baptists that threw stones. And fists. And feet. Your point?

I never attacked the other people you assumed I did. Reread the 0P both the statements you are so offended by where meant as questions.

Saying:

I do not want to hear claims about radical Islam this time, unless you also make the claim that Islam is the religion of cowards.

Is not asking a question. It's making a statement and saying there is no other explanation.

You were raised Jehovah witness? How many heads did you see cut off by Baptist, how many Jehovah witnesses did you hear about being thrown off a boat by Baptist?

let me guess zero?

How many rocks did I absorb at the hands of other "Christians"? Beatings? Here's a good one. Ricky Peltier matured before I did. In grade 7 he held me down while another classmate....Diane kicked me in the head. Nice huh?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Again you must have a reading comprehension problem. Keyword in your quoted text is "unless".

I know better than to debate you anymore or I'll pay for it later I'm sure.

A rock on the head is better than your head on a rock.

So have a nice time and for gods sake don't realize it's been going on for 40+ years.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Boeing777

I love sarcasm!!!

The main problem I have with Islam. Is that I have watched radicals attack to West since the 70s. It seems to me that in 40 years time moderate Islam should've gotten a handle on radical Islam. After all moderate Islam vastly outnumber's radical Islam.

The one thing I have noticed on the sites. Is that for some reason everybody's opinion starts on 911, they failed to take into account the attacks for 30 years prior to it.

can you list me attacks for over 30 years please ?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

I love sarcasm!!!

The main problem I have with Islam. Is that I have watched radicals attack to West since the 70s. It seems to me that in 40 years time moderate Islam should've gotten a handle on radical Islam. After all moderate Islam vastly outnumber's radical Islam.

The one thing I have noticed on the sites. Is that for some reason everybody's opinion starts on 911, they failed to take into account the attacks for 30 years prior to it.

Yeah I could, are you claiming they didn't happen?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

When is the last time that "radical Christians ' put thousands to death ? Crusades , maybe?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I love sarcasm!!!

He is just trying to make you run around then he will further derail by refuting 40 year old events, don't fall for it.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: here4this

The KKK?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

Again you must have a reading comprehension problem. Keyword in your quoted tax is "unless".

I know better than to debate you anymore or I'll pay for it later I'm sure.

A rock on the head is better than your head on a rock.

I guess it depends on the frequency. Would you know that or be a rock thrower?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And here you are to twist my words like a daily shadow in every thread I participate...

Listen...
Carefully...

"Is Christianity a religion of cowards because they sat and did nothing"???

That's a question...
Not a statement.

Now get off your high horse, Madame.

You're as antithetical to christian doctrine as anybody and I don't take kindly to your vacuous insinuations, ma'am.
edit on 16-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

link   

here's a partial list at least

link   

originally posted by: here4this

When is the last time that "radical Christians ' put thousands to death ? Crusades , maybe?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: here4this

Anti-Balaka alive and kicking across Africa today!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It seems to me that in 40 years time moderate Islam should've gotten a handle on radical Islam. After all moderate Islam vastly outnumber's radical Islam.

How?
What can they do to change those that become radical?

Unless you want them to turn to radical solutions, but that doesn't solve much but keep cycle going.

Also, in those 40 years, how war torn have the countries been that this all seems to be coming out of?

Actually the middle East has been war-torn for thousands of years.

But I guess you're right what can they do about it? What could we do about the KKK ? Oh yeah we fought it tooth and nail arrested people seized their assets. But that's with people and nations do when They disapprove of something.

Which leads me back to my OP and why I wonder why nothing has been done about radical Islam by moderate Islam.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I love sarcasm!!!

Just get me a list and then we will talk ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join