It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is female?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TimelessWatch00

We cannot give human attributes and feeling or ideas to the almighty creator

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

The serpent in the Tree of Life was Lilith.

2nd line

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: johndeere2020

The serpent in the Tree of Life was Lilith.

2nd line

Already said that; you missed it pages back (maybe needed reiterating by you) as no one commented on it when I made a similar observation.
edit on 19-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: TimelessWatch00

We cannot give human attributes and feeling or ideas to the almighty creator

So if these attributes are not given/invented by our creator; who exactly did we inherit/gain these things from? We produce hormones, we have adrenal glands, pituitary/hypo thalamus etc. You cannot possibly think we naturally evolved to be able to become complete 'thinking' biochemically driven machines that are perfect in function all by ourselves? That almighty creator knew exactly what he was doing; and I blame IT for giving us all IT cannot experience. However, IT does experience us as we are ITS PROXY (the best invention ever).
edit on 19-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The concept exists because the desire exists if the desire aligns to be either Male or female is a personal choice that resides within each individual and can manifest only through your desire...........

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle
The concept exists because the desire exists if the desire aligns to be either Male or female is a personal choice that resides within each individual and can manifest only through your desire...........

I am of the thought 'spirit/soul' has no gender at all, just chose to inhabit a male or female body (result would be the automatic socialization of being/have to experience that gender). I would imagine some foresight came in play here; Male or Female and what will the consequences of that decision be? Will I add to the progression of my souls experience or derail it by taking it backwards (have to have another life yet again); to correct another mistake. Flip a coin; male or female next time around? Original soul aspect has no gender affect.
edit on 21-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Very good...I like your analysis. And yes it does seem like one could derail their soul if they created too big of a mess. But we must always keep hope and while there is life there is hope.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Very good...I like your analysis. And yes it does seem like one could derail their soul if they created too big of a mess. But we must always keep hope and while there is life there is hope.

Yes, and tirelessly pursue to opportunity to do so (not about to give up yet regardless how many lifetimes it takes); this is where a good sense of humor applies; once you understand the game one is playing (and its Solitaire).
edit on 21-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Well I'm glad that you understand the game....I'm just stumbling around in the dark babbling about the things I bump into. I would like to know where you get you info from ? I really mean that too. Some people on here seem to imply that they have an "inside track" so to speak. I'm not saying that you do...just saying. Even if someone does....we would still have to accept what they told us by faith.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
Well I'm glad that you understand the game....I'm just stumbling around in the dark babbling about the things I bump into. I would like to know where you get you info from ? I really mean that too. Some people on here seem to imply that they have an "inside track" so to speak. I'm not saying that you do...just saying. Even if someone does....we would still have to accept what they told us by faith.

You are by no means stumbling or babbling idiotically about things you intrinsically KNOW to be true; do you know why? I AGREE WITH YOU; so we make a good team of at least TWO babblers (that know the truth). I have no idea why others do not. The 'inside track'? Perhaps those that are valiant scripture pundit memorizers and believe if in whatever dogma is presented to them (or have the secret decoding ring to the ridiculously esoteric epistles). If one were to be found out as Woo Woo Channelers to higher dimensions; they may be laughed out of ATS into oblivion as crazy time personalities; (you talk to God prove it) sort of thing.
My information comes from a vast number of sources and none are from the religious realm (written by mankind) prophet proclaimed or otherwise. It comes from world history (thousands of years) and popular culture trends as I have witnessed then and now. I will tell you it has nothing to with faith in a specific belief system (none are wrong and none are right as are meant to be total distractions as to personal purpose) its the condition of the human soul right now; the 'unknowing' of the future regarding such; the individualization of. IAM a Gnostic is all or one in 'Gnosis"; and is the only relevent answer I have to your question. Thanks for asking HarryJoy

edit on 23-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Great Mother goddesses are the most primitive manifestations 'god'; they present matriarchal symbolism in an undifferentiated form, before the split into male-female, positive and negative goddesses. As symbols of the overwhelming power of the forces of nature and the unconscious but they encompass both fertility and sexuality, both life and death. One and the same figure is the dispenser of life, happiness, fullness and abundance and of death, plague, and castrating sexuality.

The 'original' allah was alat. A female version.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: paralemptor

I believe in the great mother to me she is the darkness of the world before existence darkness like the womb which then sprang life and the soul with the big bang. But the mother and the father are just parts of hashem the ALL oneness which makes is one with everything. Namaste

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I said that ages ago. But back then I was a lunatic who didn't know shaite. Swallow your pride, dude. The Fall of Satan was ages ago. We're playing witrh our saucers nowadays

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I said that ages ago. But back then I was a lunatic who didn't know shaite. Swallow your pride, dude. The Fall of Satan was ages ago. We're playing witrh our saucers nowadays

I am incapable of 'pride' so I would imagine you are speaking of yours. I have never given credence or recognized a "Satan" ideology; as in recognizing this 'possible' allows its birth to form or reformat itself anew (human thought [powerful]=manifestation). Thanks for your reply Utnapisjtim.
edit on 28-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I will say that within my own Jesus/Satan paradigm....I have come to a new horizon.....a new way of looking at some things that I have had a closed mind about.....and yet even so I wonder if I can ever trust again. God is one and yet now in this present life...how should this one display itself ? I think he/she is on the edge of her emergence...if the process of ashes is complete. In the void of nothingness..darkness reigns and the blind wander...but hope desires to fill her with all good things.
edit on 2-5-2015 by HarryJoy because: add

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim: Swallow your pride, dude.
originally posted by: vethumanbeing: I am incapable of 'pride' so I would imagine you are speaking of yours.

No, you are certainly not my pride, if you were, it would be because I didn't hunt you down and fry your arse crispy.

edit on 3-5-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing: I am incapable of 'pride' so I would imagine you are speaking of yours.

No, you are certainly not my pride, if you were, it would be because I didn't hunt you down and fry your arse crispy.

How does a two dimensional sheep (diagramed for slaughter cuts) hunt down an oil painting of a collie dog head?
edit on 3-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

How does a two dimensional sheep (diagramed for slaughter cuts) hunt down an oil painting of a collie dog head?

That's what I'm trying to figure out, in the meantime:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

AN INCIDENT AT DELMAR: (human racehorse "UTNAPISJTIM") jumps onto the track and joins in the derby handicap horse race on foot without a jockey or saddle.
edit on 5-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hehe. Priceless!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join