It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is female?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

on what pre-tense was belief delivered, parental nurture,need, who's belief......................?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSecondComing

Repent or suffer??
What a benevolent "god" you serve.
Do you want to know what I think? The biblical YHWH is so insecure and inept at what he claims to have created, that the only way to keep his dysfunctional creation in line, is to threaten them with curses and eternal hellfire for not following his rules.
It's not humanity's fault everything is so screwed up... it's his. Thus, the demands and threats on anyone who doesn't line up accordingly.
On top if that, men are so insecure about a woman's gifts and intuitiveness, that there are multiple religions which are pretty much Patriarchal.
Why? Cause many men (not all) can't stand the fact that women are way more tuned in to the spiritual realm.
So, we have books (called"Holy"), that basically subjugate women to men. Like our only purpose is to be at your beck and call.
Do you truly believe that "God" doesn't have feminine aspects to it?.
News flash.... women are not "made for men".
We are unique all on our own.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I dont flail about and whine about patriarchy and blah blah... we're not made for you... whine blah. I play that up to the hilt... lemme tell ya. Women have a real power.. some just havent figured it out yet. Theyre either trying to be men or doormats. I prefer being a... a woman.

I remind folks that the debate of if women were human/creatures of God and could be held to the same laws and commandments as men was a real pissing match. Men think such funny things... dont they? I side on the idea that those who advocated that women werent of God were frustrated men who wished their puritan wives would do more in bed than lie there like a corpse. They hoped that there were some slightly feral women out there!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Oh.. I prefer being a woman, too. I'm also not ", whining", "blah, blah, blah".
Spend 25 years in Christianity and the church, not to mention reading the Bible non stop all that time, it kinda sours you to all of it.
Trust me.... I've been told many a time by pastors I had a "problem with authority".
Hmmmm...... cause I can think for myself? Oh, and ask questions they couldn't answer?
Yea.
Oh wait....the best one was "go ask your husband at home" (that is courtesy of Paul).
I am in no way, shape, or form...a door mat.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
www.itstimenow4u.com...

I came across this link and this guy has some very good points on why Lucifer/Satan is if female origin. Now I don't mean literally that the devil has a vagina or something but feminine energy as angels and demons don't need reproductive organs. It makes sense too.

Yahweh made Lucifer the most beautiful thing in heaven. Key word is beautiful. Michael is is God's top angel and the most revered and he's referred to as handsome. It's common sense that the most beautiful would be female in energy and stature Yahweh would stare and marvel at the beauty of Lucifer. He's definitely not going to be staring at a dude lol. Another reason I believe this is also to hush the sceptics who say "well if god is so powerful why doesn't he just destroy Lucifer and the demons". Well he can't he loves her too much she betrayed him when she thought she could rule heaven on her own.

Yahweh in his all knowing wisdom is punishing her but he is also teaching her a lesson. You wanna rule a kingdom well here's earth lets see how well you do managing my children who you tricked into falling for your lies. Now this is not meant to be taken sexist at all. But Lucifer just happens to have female tendencies. If a man doesn't like another dude they usually just fight and get it over with. Now when a woman doesn't like another women fighting will be the last thing to happen usually.

There's the gossiping or spreading of lies to defamate the person. There's the smiling in your face but talk crap behind your back. Is this not what is happening is Yahweh's character not being questioned and lies being spread about him? Now I'm not saying men don't exhibit these traits they do, but they aren't real men are they with these tendencies?

Yahweh created Lucifer for companionship he gave her everything he adorned her in jewels why would Yahweh give a man jewelry? He won't he gave Michael a sword didn't he. If any other angel rebelled Yahweh would have banished that angel out of existence, but it was his beautiful creation the Apple of his eye. He had enormous love for Lucifer he did for other angels as well but Lucifer and Michael were his favorite and everyone knows that. Yahweh is teaching her a lesson here on earth. Like a child who wants a puppy really bad so you buy it for them and they learn the hard way of the responsibilities it takes to take care of it and they finally learn and mature. This is the reason Lucifer was given dominion over earth, she's doing a shot job with it as well smh. Many will say "oh how cruel of Yahweh doing this just to prove a point".

Do you not enjoy your life? If you follow the universal laws you will always be content in everything. Good and bad are apart of life you must experience both. This does not excuse evil you must always fight it where ever you can. As for the suffering in the world there's a good Kendrick Lamar lyric that sums it up "the one in front of the gun will live forever". Back to the topic it's funny but we really are just in the middle of the worst break up in cosmic history LOL.

Yes, Lucifer is female. She's Isis/Sophia/Venus. She's the Great Whore of Babylon. It's proven. For those who don't even believe in a Lucifer, why bother joining the conversation. Just let those who do talk amongst themselves..

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

The real truth is that YOU are lucifer.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join