It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones. Are you one of the 500 million?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This seems like a fantasy plan, but there's always hope. Citizenship is hard to come by unless you're an in-demand worker.

As for black bears, I think raccoons are a bigger threat to life and livelihood.

The emerald green waters... that's a toxic algae bloom.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

The emerald green waters... that's a toxic algae bloom.

That crystal clear emerald green water is toxic algae in Bay of Fundy? I read on a Canadian web site that its because the tides are largest in the world the water is crystal clear green. That's what I am seeing.

edit on 7-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Globalist ideology incorporates population reduction, something that can only be achieved over many decades. Your initial main target has to be the elderly, but their demise has to have the appearance of natural occurrence. This can be achieved through seasonal vaccination programs by administering vaccines that with each dose suppress the body's immunological response mechanism. In theory, and in this way, you could effectively remove a decade (or more) of natural life from a person's natural life span. You could make the elderly more prone to catching seasonal virus variations and die of them if you can (over time) weaken their immunity response. It is sublime and hidden, and we have witnessed the process with the current Sars-CoV-2 virus, where those with underlying health issues and weakened immunological mechanisms have died.

The precedent has been set, at any time they can bring in lockdowns due to (purposefully released) viral threats, and for which I see mandatory vaccinations in the near future as a requirement to go about your daily life. They have to get you all used to the idea of seasonal vaccinations so they can work on your immune system.

The ting to know right now is that they have been working on so-called safe vaccines for all of the corona viruses, and every one they have come up with failed. Having given test animals the first dose of a vaccine, and then some weeks later a 2nd dose, all animals were fine, except that is, until they were given an actual dose of the virus they were supposed to be inoculated against...all the animals died. At face value, this looks like they are working to provide us with a vaccine that defends our bodies against corona viruses, but you can turn the perception around, and you can say they were working out the mechanism for culling.

So, provide a vaccine against the current viral threat, and give it to those (especially the elderly) who never contracted the virus, and all you have to do is wait until they actually contract it. Many will die, and many will have a rough time of it, but survive...until the next round.

You introduce the vaccine to non-elderly people and work on diminishing their immune mechanisms even earlier, and over years of seasonal (mandatory) vaccinations you suppress the body's immune response and they die within a specific age range. Remember, the cull (highly controlled) has to be hidden and be sublime. It all has to look as if the virus killed them.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

In all my life, I have never seen "crystal clear green waters" in the Bay of Fundy. But yes, highest tides in the world. Every town in East Hants County has a sign that will tell you. Even if they're landlocked.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I'd be a goner. I'n almost 72 years old and retired. Basically a useless eater. I worked my entire life most times 2 jobs. I am also a veteran, but I can no longer offer any benefit to society unless there is any benefit to being a consumer.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I don't believe that the intent was to cull the current population, but to product cultural changes which reduced our global numbers. My evidence? "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature". Not reduce humanity.

I believe in most of the precepts of the Guidestones. I doubt we as a species will even honor those ideals, but I believe they are a better and more intelligent way forward than the manner in which we are currently travelling.

There are a few lines I would add to the Guidestones if I had the ability. I won't state them; that would be SO arrogant, no?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: justdust

I'm close to 30 and I'd be a goner, too. Unless there are metrics we don't know about.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I'm close to 30 and I'd be a goner, too. Unless there are metrics we don't know about.

You're cranking out adrenochrome like a youngster (we monitor these things) and still on the list.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yessssss. It's not much of an existence, but it's something.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I have to say, this is a pretty good thread necro.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Threads back from the dead.

I'm getting a new neighbor who seems very worried about issues that definitely don't exist.

I'm full of adrenochrome and feel very safe as long as the world gets depopulated in the next five years.

Life is good.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I'm full of adrenochrome and feel very safe as long as the world gets depopulated in the next five years.

It won't even be that long.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join