It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones. Are you one of the 500 million?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Then the ticket holders will arrive at a predetermined location, where they'll board a shuttle, which will then take off, orbit the earth and then TPTB will nuke the entire planet from orbit.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I've always believed the easiest way for that number to be achieved was to wipe out the majority of the northern hemisphere, and I've read it in 'mysterious channelled writings' that their aim was to poison the entire northern hemisphere. It became ever apparent after Fukushima that this was a possibility, especially studying weather patterns and the natural separation caused by both ocean tides and jetstreams. Of course, the entirety of the poison couldn't be wholly contained in the northern hemisphere so some leak-down/bleedthrough would happen and some southern hemisphere deaths would naturally occur.

Total human population: 7+ Bill.
Northern Hemisphere: 90% of total
Southern Hemisphere: 10% of total
= 700+ Million in Southern Hemisphere.
- 25% from bleedthrough radiation/poison to southern hemisphere:

Dum Dum Dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

525Mil. Close enough.

LOL.

edit on 24-3-2015 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Makes sense when you consider China and India are the 2 most densely populated nations on earth and both reside in the Northern Hemisphere. Combine that with the populations of Europe and North America...

Whatever. I'm not sure I even care anymore, as long as they make it quick and painless?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well if you add up the populations of the US, Canada, and Mexico, it adds up to almost 500M. Go NAU! The Amero shall be the currency of the NWO!

Actually though, I think diversity will be vital to the future of humanity for, at the very least, protection against viruses and bacteria, as far as what we've been told, so, while the united states has people from all over the world, I don't know if we're diverse enough to be considered protected by the NWO. Plus, its already been mentioned that a plague would likely be the only viable option to reduce the population, and we Americans like our freedom so we will probably be the first to go if anything... we wouldn't fit in too well with the NWO. But then again, it kinda seems like a good number of us have become complacent. So who knows?

Anyway, if it is a "Captain Tripps" plague situation, I have some reason to believe that I might survive. I have not been sick for at least 12 years. I heal fast. I look 13-17 years younger than my age, by the various estimations from strangers. But that doesn't mean I would be immune to whatever super pandemic is foisted upon us... it could possibly give me an edge though. It's a good sign, at the very least.

But the bad part of that is that, while I'm not ever gonna commit suicide, I would not want to live in a world devastated by apocolyptic scenarios.

By the way, if I stop posting here, it's likely due to the fact that I've been abducted by the NWO goons so they can extract my miracle DNA.... O.O My codename will be Genesis Boy. No, actually, I make that "The Golden Child". Like the movie with Eddie Murphy.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I'm certain that you had no presuppositions, you started the thread, you were the one who asked the question, this is what we do around here at ATS when we have a question about a subject that intrests us we ask the rest of the community for input and many different perspectives. That's a good thing. I find it to be an interesting topic of conversation as well, I was just being a little sarcastic, after reading all of the responses to your thread, I thought I would hit on all the bullet points that were brought up throughout the thread that seemingly describe me, because I was shocked to find out that I'm a guinea pig in some elitists eugenics program, or I'm some sort of alien hybrid, and that people of my heritage specifically are a part of some sort of secret society that are planning a mass murder of some 99% of the planet, but nobody ever told me that at the secret society meetings. I'm also curious as to where my wealth and power is at, if I'm a part of this secret plan that we have, I could really use the wealth part of it right now.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

When I read that I found myself thinking...what kind of diversity do they mean? Diversity of population? Diversity of culture or race?

When I was in grade school I remember one of the teachers making a statement like, "In 100 years, people will be so diverse that our skin colour will likely be grey." I don't know if that was a joke ill suited for a young person, or if she meant that races will have interbred so much that there will be no entirely light or dark skinned people left? Is this the kind of diversity they mean? Or would the goal be to preserve individual races: Japanese, Brazilian, Scandinavian, Iranian, Ghanaian?

If this was the case, I think the safest people would be of some type of pure lineage.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Hmm, if we were poisoned via some type of gas, or radiation, etc., what would be the toll on all of the fertile farmlands in the Northern Hemisphere?

Would a perpetrator of population decline also want to spoil all of the fresh water and rich lands that the North is home to?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am curious to hear everyone's thoughts on what exactly the parameters for being chosen to live would be. It seems like most are expecting the powers behind the scenario to be the rich elitist type. Who do you think would likely be in charge of the selection process, and the subsequent restructuring of human civilization?
Who would they choose to spare, why would they choose them, and how/where would the culling of the rest begin?

And in response to the OP, I doubt I would be chosen to remain. I am very skilled at what I do, but I am not certain that many would see my occupation to be as essential as some others. If the culling were to occur, though, it seems to me that nations like India and China would be the major starting locations. High population density, lower general health levels, less communication infrastructure to pass along warnings and poorer civil construction quality. This would make them ideal locations for quick and high fatality actions.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

The more I think about it, the less likely I think it is that the man who erected the Georgia Guidestones had the elite in mind. The one percent is used to having all of their needs available For purchase. I think "common" people would be more suited to taking care of themselves after a drastic population decline that would result in the distrust ion of the food supply, etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think it's a great misunderstanding that the stones mean there will be a culling....

When they were commisioned by R.C. Christian in the month and year of my birth, it was times of cold war.
People still had that linger of nuclear encounters.

So the stones were erected as a remembrance and guide line for those who would survive the potential nuclear war that would wipe out most of the population on Earth.

This was never about killing a lot of people, but a manual for people to follow to find balance in our time on Earth.
We were and are hopelessly out of tune with what is a good way to treat the very planet we inhabit.

Consumed with the false idol of "more more more" and "money money money".
I would hands down take a society that is based in old age farming, but spiced up with modern medicine and science.
That would not only be better or Earth but also for us. We don't need all the # we are producing.... seriously, 99% of ALL that you can find in a supermarket, you don't need.

So, don't fear a "culling". Fear that one day, we will go mental all by ourselves and destroy eachother simply because we are too many in one place with too little food and too little pure water.

The 500.000.000... makes damn good sense in my book.

Am I one of them....... yes, yes I am, and so is my entire family.

edit on 25/3/15 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

I don't think anyone really fears being culled, we're just being speculative.

Do you perceive being one of the five hundred million as an ideal?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I don't think anyone really fears being culled, we're just being speculative.

Do you perceive being one of the five hundred million as an ideal?

Well, I like this game, so I don't mind spending a little more time here before returning to the state of pure energy.
But if it turns out that it's not something I can will myself and mine into, I will accept what ever comes along.

I don't think the age of man is of great necessity to anyone or anything, but the concept of the game is interesting never the less. I do have a feeling though that it wont really matter once it's over...

So from the point of view of wanting to play, yes, the ideal would be to be amongst the 500.000.000. I'm pretty sure I'd fit in well.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I agree, we're a blip on the radar.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

This is a half joke, but I think Jacques Vallee is one of the people behind the 'Apocalypse Management' think-tank, R&D and selection processes. It is good in the sense he is very ethical. Just take a gander at 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' where they have interrogation rooms that Vallee sits in on, while local towns are evacuated under emergency conditions and "chosen ones", psychic and drawn to UFOs, are gathered and sent off into space...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

I've always believed the easiest way for that number to be achieved was to wipe out the majority of the northern hemisphere, and I've read it in 'mysterious channelled writings' that their aim was to poison the entire northern hemisphere. It became ever apparent after Fukushima that this was a possibility, especially studying weather patterns and the natural separation caused by both ocean tides and jetstreams. Of course, the entirety of the poison couldn't be wholly contained in the northern hemisphere so some leak-down/bleedthrough would happen and some southern hemisphere deaths would naturally occur.

Total human population: 7+ Bill.
Northern Hemisphere: 90% of total
Southern Hemisphere: 10% of total
= 700+ Million in Southern Hemisphere.
- 25% from bleedthrough radiation/poison to southern hemisphere:

Dum Dum Dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

525Mil. Close enough.

LOL.

The easiest way honestly, is to make everyone very prosperous with a career and things to buy. People in that position are far less likely to have children. That alone would cut the birth rate to the point that within a couple generations most would die off. The birth rate needs to be 2.0 per female to break even. When you drop that to 0.5 per female for example (only 1 in 3 women has kids+twins rate) you end up cutting the local population by 75% over the span of about 50 years. If you do this for 2 generations in a row, it would take roughly 75 years but you would be down to 500,000,000 without genocide. If those in charge of procreation were smart about it, they would take this time to make genetically superior people as well who are prone to fewer diseases, more intelligent, stronger, etc.

This seems to me like the more likely way to do it. It's certainly not going to be with storm troopers, because the only soldiers that would go along with it are the ones that get a slot themselves. Considering people figure that out, they'll quickly realize that if they're going down they're opening someone elses slot up too. The militant approach would never be effective.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The Rapture is b4 this event for sure

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Perhaps. I'm not a believer myself, but anything could happen. Do you think there is an ultimate balance in heaven, or do people just accumulate, with space not being an issue?

Would people become bored with a never ending life in heaven, even if they appeared there as their best self, and stayed in that image forever?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You make some very interesting points, and I don't have the answers... If we became one grey race would we preserve our strengths and combine them? Or would we go sterile? I wonder who today is the most ethnically mixed person and how is their immune syatem and other things...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think to start a new world by killing 6.5 billion people by some secret society would not be a good beginning to this new world!

Something like this makes little sense:

“Okay people live peacefully and love each other but first let us kill 6.5 billion people then we can have paradise”

Therefore I don’t think the Guidestones advises to kill all those people.

It may be a prophecy of some cataclysm that may reduce the population drastically

or some kind of weird apocalypse where only certain people will be allowed to live on this planet

edit on 30-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There have been many threads throughout ATS boards and it seems that all of these threads seem to imply that it is the people of my genetic make-up that are always the evil ones who are all a part of a secret society that is planning on killing the larger part of the population. Or we are the ones who are alien hybrid and this somehow revolves around us having rh- blood because people with rh- blood are not connected to the rhesus MONKEY. And by that perception we are not human but alien hybrid. My curiosity is what If these theories that get espoused here are backward, hold on to your tin foil hats folks, because this is the post that is going to offend a lot of people.
What if it is us who have rh- blood that are the true humans, the original inhabitants of this planet that built all of the ancient civilizations that we seemingly have absolutely no historical information about.
What if the annunaki stories and translations are partially true, that those that came from above or however it's translated , in the ancient past manipulated the DNA of a rhesus monkey and blended it with their own DNA into out to create their slave race of hybrids. There was another part of this story where the annunaki said that the hybrids were unruly and were as lazy as the annunaki themselves. The experiment was an epic failure, and also the story mentions that they were breeding out of control.

This possibility would more likely explain why most of the human race is a violent out of control species, and that the group that is seemingly breeding out of control are the ones who are connected to the rhesus monkey.

Now if my desire to look at possibilities that are potentially offensive to people, then maybe you should stop espousing things that are pretty offensive to people with my genetic make up and ethnic heritage.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join